Your Constitution.

It says page not found. He said major combat operations were over. In fact, the war is over. This is a guerrilla war, a low intensity war. Whatever you wanna call it.

Is the war in Afghanistan still going on? No. it was over in December of 2001. But we're still there, rebuilding, reconstructing, policing.

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
I don't adore Bush. I adore his policies.

Could have fooled me. I thought you were placing him in great moments in history, mega-phone and all.

Presidential history, sure. In fact, what the hell... history. If you don't think Bush at Ground Zero a few days after 9/11 was a great moment in American history, you're just a liberal full of capitalist hate.

How about right after 9/11, at Ground Zero, when Bush took a picture with an 8 year old boy, whose dad was lost in the WTC, and he gave the kid the picture and said, "You keep this and give it to your dad, because he won't believe I was here." Then he cried.

If you don't think Bush and Giuliani and the bravery of the firefighters and people of NY held this country together after 9/11, you're fooling yourself.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
The page or file you've requested, "http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/s834110.htm." doesn't seem to exist on this server. You may have followed an incorrect link, typed the address incorrectly, or the page may have moved.

Bzzzzzzzz, try again.

Im not sure whats going on with this page so go to google punch in ....bush declares war over. the first two sites one BBC and the other ABC will help you out. note on the BBC site. check re. legal situation.

Originally posted by BONDI BOY
Im not sure whats going on with this page so go to google punch in ....bush declares war over. the first two sites one BBC and the other ABC will help you out. note on the BBC site. check re. legal situation.

Oh no no no, you are the one that made the claim that you heard President Bush say "the war is over". I'm asking you to prove it. I never heard him say that. Post a link with an exact quote.

Originally posted by preemptingyou03
Presidential history, sure. In fact, what the hell... history. If you don't think Bush at Ground Zero a few days after 9/11 was a great moment in American history, you're just a liberal full of capitalist hate.

How about right after 9/11, at Ground Zero, when Bush took a picture with an 8 year old boy, whose dad was lost in the WTC, and he gave the kid the picture and said, "You keep this and give it to your dad, because he won't believe I was here." Then he cried.

If you don't think Bush and Giuliani and the bravery of the firefighters and people of NY held this country together after 9/11, you're fooling yourself.

Im not. But i do believe ANY president would have acted the same way no matter what his beliefs. simply being in power at the time of the tradgedy does not make him special. He was just doing his job.
The true heroes in the event of 9/11 were the ordinary citizens of NYC doing extraordinary acts of bravery and human kindness for the benifit of others. They acted out of there love of there fellow man and for no other reason.
I think trying to gain political advantage from 9/11 is an insult to all the brave people unfortunate enough to have been involved. I also know that many of the widows and people who lost loved ones would agree.

Oh no no no, you are the one that made the claim that you heard President Bush say "the war is over". I'm asking you to prove it. I never heard him say that. Post a link with an exact quote.

ITS HARD TO BE REASONABLE WHEN DEALING WITH THE UNREASONABLE.
DO WHAT YOU WANT! BUT IGNORING A REASONABLE REQUEST HARDLY CONTRIBUTES MUCH TO THE DISCUTION.

It is not unreasonable to ask for proof of something you claim to have heard the President of the United States say. Again I have not heard him say "the war is over". It is very simple, you can admitt that you were wrong or you can post a link with an exact quote.

And please turn off the cap locks, no reason to yell.

Bush landing on that aircraft will go down as one of the best "presidential moments,"
WHAT IN THE HELL! :rotflmao: !!!! :confused:!!!!

this is the CLOSEST he ever got to battle, and i'll bet he wet himself! some freaking 'war hero' he is! the audacity is only matched by those cheering this crap on!

enjoy

The true heroes in the event of 9/11 were the ordinary citizens of NYC doing extraordinary acts of bravery and human kindness for the benifit of others. They acted out of there love of there fellow man and for no other reason.
:clap: THANK YOU!

I think trying to gain political advantage from 9/11 is an insult to all the brave people unfortunate enough to have been involved. I also know that many of the widows and people who lost loved ones would agree.
have you been watching our million dollar shrub ads too? it would be funny if it weren't so damn DISRESPECTFUL!

It is not unreasonable to ask for proof of something you claim to have heard the President of the United States say. Again I have not heard him say "the war is over". It is very simple, you can admitt that you were wrong or you can post a link with an exact quote.

And please turn off the cap locks, no reason to yell.

YOUR MOUNTI.........doh sorry.......
Your mountian bike must not get much use. you lazy man.

I recomend a good tour you can take in Hawaii its all down hill

Is it full of misquotes too?

Can't backup what you say, just as I thought. The best you can do is post a dead link or ask someone else to do a search for you. Lame!

Originally posted by spillmind
:clap: THANK YOU!

I don't think anyone respects taking advantage of a stuation of disadvantage involving the people.

Is it full of misquotes too?

Can't backup what you say, just as I thought. The best you can do is post a dead link or ask someone else to do a search for you. Lame!

Im a complete beginner with computors. So if you think you have won because of my inability with opporating systems knock your self out! Ignore anything about content.

Originally posted by BONDI BOY
Im a complete beginner with computors. So if you think you have won because of my inability with opporating systems knock your self out! Ignore anything about content.

So you claim, yet you know enough to say this:

I haven't "won" because of your inablility with opperating systems, rather because you are wrong.

Originally posted by spillmind
have you been watching our million dollar shrub ads too? it would be funny if it weren't so damn DISRESPECTFUL!

Yes, out of 10 minutes of tv time there was about 2.1 seconds of 9/11 coverage. Get a clue, Spilly.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Yes, out of 10 minutes of tv time there was about 2.1 seconds of 9/11 coverage. Get a clue, Spilly.

Jim for 2.1 seconds of of air time we sure heard a lot about it down here in backwards land.

P.S.Im wearing my t-shirt.

Forum List

Back