Your Comical Answer Please.So What Ever Happened To Jill Stein ??.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:confused-84: :dunno: :poke: So where did Jill go? wasn't it about 4/5 weeks ago when she was having a cow when she lost the election?, then demanded a recount? {but just in states that the Russians snuck into with fake passports}
And her annoying/lame excuse,, "I just want to make sure that we had a fair and honest election, and also to double check the votes in those three states in hopes we find enough votes to overturn the election", and I need a couple million dollars to deposit into my retirement account.
:popcorn:,,,,well, it's been a while since we were getting used to seeing her almost daily on all of the cable news channels acting like a loon with all of her screws loose. But lately, nada,,she's gone,, So Where Did Jill Go ??? :dunno:

th

:confused-84: :dunno: :poke: So where did Jill go? wasn't it about 4/5 weeks ago when she was having a cow when she lost the election?, then demanded a recount? {but just in states that the Russians snuck into with fake passports}
And her annoying/lame excuse,, "I just want to make sure that we had a fair and honest election, and also to double check the votes in those three states in hopes we find enough votes to overturn the election", and I need a couple million dollars to deposit into my retirement account.
:popcorn:,,,,well, it's been a while since we were getting used to seeing her almost daily on all of the cable news channels acting like a loon with all of her screws loose. But lately, nada,,she's gone,, So Where Did Jill Go ??? :dunno:

upload_2016-12-23_15-38-43.png

View attachment 103535

You mean they are with that dope Timmy who posts here? He spends a lot of time in the well

Last I heard, she was wandering around some state in the northern plains during a driving snowstorm looking for a gas station that serves E85........on her way to one of those global warming conferences......and Im not even kidding.:popcorn:

isnt there some kind if island for democrat misfits somewhere near the north pole?
none big ennough
i can just vision Jill on a 25foot sheet of ice/sharing it with a polar bear.

I pity the polar bear
if that polar bear had a gun, i wonder what he would do with it

Shoot himself.

View attachment 103535

You mean they are with that dope Timmy who posts here? He spends a lot of time in the well

Yeah, im pretty sure its a sick love triangle.

upload_2016-12-23_15-45-20.png

isnt there some kind if island for democrat misfits somewhere near the north pole?
none big ennough
i can just vision Jill on a 25foot sheet of ice/sharing it with a polar bear.

I pity the polar bear
if that polar bear had a gun, i wonder what he would do with it

Shoot himself.
but wouldnt he shoot Jill first?

Forum List

Back