Young Sheldon

My big question concerns the girl that Georgie goes out with. What is it that brought her marriage to its end?

Reminds me of a saying I heard a long time ago...............

"No matter how nice she looks,
No matter how sweet she acts.
Someone, somewhere,
Is tired of her crap."

She admitted that she got married too young, so my guess is that it was young sweethearts who "were truly in love", but, like many couples who get married young, found out that marriage wasn't all it was cracked up to be and wanted their freedom back.

Last night's show was good. My favorite part was when Mrs. Cooper meets Mandy's mom.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Does anyone know what Mr. and Mrs. Cooper's age difference is supposed to be?

Tonight's show was awesome. The gift that Georgie had made couldn't have been more thoughtful and what was said to Mandy's mom at the end of the episode was flawless. The big question is when will Mandy finally tell Georgie what he needs to hear?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good, but what I want to know is if Missy was ever at Heather's house at all after coming back from where she really had been. Did she witness her friend getting punished for lying about where they were going to be? I also want to know if Mr. and Mrs. Cooper find out about what Sheldon was trying to do.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Another question is will Paige have any recollection about the night?

Tonight's show couldn't have been better and to me, the best part is what Georgie did when he finally made it to Mandy's hospital room. Her dad finally growing a backbone and telling her mom what needed to be said was another great moment. When Mrs. Cooper finally got to the hospital, in my opinion "Thank you!" is what should've come from her mouth when she saw Mrs. Sparks because Mrs. S. was Mandy's ride to the hospital. Also, what was said about her love life could very much be true due to the fact that Mr. Cooper introduced her to the high school principal a while back and at the end of the day, because there hasn't been any real physical contact between pastor Rob and Mrs. Cooper or any between Mr. Cooper and Mrs. Sparks, the only thing that they are truly guilty of right now is their completely forgetting about Missy and Billy. I hope that they make it home from school okay.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The name that Georgie and Mandy decided on didn't surprise me. Why not name their little girl after the woman who has been there for Mandy the most?

After tonight's episode, all that I wanted to do was put my arms around Missy. I do have one question for her self-absorbed parents: Would you rather your daughter be like Paige? Actually, that brings me to another question. Do Mr. and Mrs. Cooper even know about the latest encounter that their twins have had with Paige? I guess that the only other questions to ask are where is Missy going and how much of a punishment will she receive once her parents learn what it is that she is out there doing now. I pray that she isn't arrested for going as far as she has gone. I wouldn't be surprised if her parents were dumb enough to go to such a length when this whole mess is their own fault.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. All that Mandy and Georgie need to do is remember all that they have learned from their parents. Also, we sadly will not know what happens next until March 30th which is three weeks from tonight.

My only question about tonight's show is why were Missy and Paige pulled over in the first place?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Georgie's attitude didn't surprise me. Yeah, he is now a dad, but he has always been an older brother.

I'm guessing that George's pickup (the one she stole) might have been over the airwaves, and the cop was checking to see if it was the one that was stolen. But, Missy spilled the beans about the whole situation before the cop could even say anything.

Wonder how Missy is gonna like being the focus of the parents now? And, even though she's not supposed to be around Paige, I'm guessing that friendship is gonna continue.

^^^ Oh yeah, if we don't see Paige again around Missy, it's going to be Sheldon who deals with her. What I want to know is what Paige's parents do about her rebelliousness.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ Oh yeah, if we don't see Paige again around Missy, it's going to be Sheldon who deals with her. What I want to know is what Paige's parents do about her rebelliousness.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Probably not much, based on the little we saw from Paige's mom in this show. For crying out loud, she didn't even know that Paige was gone until Mary called her about Missy.

^^^ The only thing that I remember ever being done about Paige was when she went to Bible camp. She said that being there was her punishment for being caught with cigarettes.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good. I love how Sheldon was nice enough to fill Missy in on what she is missing out on of her favorite TV show. Even though I am happy that Mrs. Cooper and Mrs. Sparks came to an understanding, I wouldn't have blamed Mrs. Cooper if she had said when answering the door knock, "If you don't stop bugging me, I will have you arrested! Do keep in mind that a cop lives in the other house next door to me!"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The ending couldn't have been better.

My most favorite thing about tonight's show was how Missy handled her situation, especially when she walked away from her mom. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here to read about what is to happen during the rest of the season.

Tonight's show couldn't have been better although we don't know yet how things ended up going for Mandy during her job audition which started out really well I thought. I guess we will find out next week.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. By the way, I've seen it said that a writer's strike may be happening now. I wonder if it will have any affect on this show when it is supposed to come back in the fall.

Tonight's show was good, but of course we just had to be left with questions. Mandy's weather lady job was never mentioned and so we still don't know yet if she scored the job. The even bigger question is who broke into MeMaw's gambling space? My guess is that the cop did it. He knows that MeMaw can only do so much about what happened because going all the way with reporting the break in would only dig her own hole where the authorities are concerned with the place being an illegal business and all.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The way that the show ended couldn't have been more hysterical. :D :D :D

Tonight's hour finale was awesome! I am surprised that Sheldon was given the time of day by that man on the plane. After all, Sheldon wanted him to autograph a vomit bag for him! :D :D :D

I hope that Mandy's mother is banned from what is planned to happen once Sheldon and Mrs. Cooper are back from Germany. My question concerning what ends up happening with MeMaw is why didn't she have a safe somewhere in her house? Another question about her is what gave her and Dale the impression that the gambling room would be a safer spot compared to the laundry place or the video store? When Missy cries to her dad at the end, I only wanted to put my arms around her because all that I could think of is what that girl experienced in real life earlier this year. I pray that the drunk driver who hit her and her mother was given the maximum sentence.

God bless you and everyone who makes this wonderful show happen always!!!

Holly

P.S. The preview that we are given at the end makes me wonder if the new season will be delayed at all due to the writer's strike.

Forum List

Back