Young people to obama "we don't need no stinking obamacare"

I posted the article along with the title of the article along with the Author of the article ... I not here to prove me wrong you are and you failed at it big time ... still waiting for you lie about Nancy Pelosi promising 4 million jobs so are you going to stick with that lie or what
What you did is either lied or the source you got it from lied. Competitive weight lifters are required to have healthcare coverage.

got it from Fox news ... I guess you just proved it for us that fox news are a bunch of liars ...why would a news cast lie on fox news about that ... because it shows what can happen if you don't have health care ... what they were doing is trying to get people to give money for his rehab you moron ...

you're just tap dancing around it because you don't like the idea that the dems/liberals once again made life better for all Americans

Community rallies around Colo. crossfit athlete paralyzed during competition | KDVR.com

are you also fucking blind??? tooooooooooooo

I agree that participants should be required to have health insurance.
I didn't read anywhere in your link that he didn't have health insurance.

Very irresponsible of him not to have health insurance also.

Awesome the Cross-Fit community is rallying around him, raising funds to help him out...as it should be.

https://www.facebook.com/ogarstrong

Kevin has been approved for Medicaid and transportation home has been secured!
~~~~~~
The health care bill will "create 4 million jobs, 400,000 jobs almost immediately." Nancy Pelosi on Thursday, February 25th, 2010 in a statement at the health care summit.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi put a new spin on health care reform during a recent meeting between President Barack Obama and members of Congress.

"It's about jobs," she said. "In its life [health care reform] will create 4 million jobs, 400,000 jobs almost immediately."

Pelosi claims that health care reform will create thousands of jobs | PolitiFact

Last edited:
we need single payer universal hc and we need it now.

everything else will fail.

Nothing else is more efficient than single payer hc insurance.

no, we don't. Universal health care is subpar. It doesn't lift up the quality of health care and provide it to everyone; it drags down the higher quality of care on all of us in order to provide for a handful that don't have insurance coverage. Your odds of surviving potentially fatal illnesses are better here than anywhere in the world.

What we need is to get the government out of the damn industry once and for all and let the market finally take over and allow prices to settle into a range that is affordable for just about everyone.

You have to be a complete moron to believe you can implement what would turn out to be the largest bureaucracy in the world to manage the health care of 300 million people and actually have it be efficient and of the same quality we have today. Haven't you people learned a fucking thing from the disaster that is obamacare?

calvin coolidge??? Really ??? He's the george w. Bush of the 1920's bwa hahahahahahahahahaha noting like quoting a loser...

Dead gawd you're fucking stupid.

You have become everything you hate, a hyper partisan dummy who religiously supports corruption and bad ideas. You believe in faith based economics just as some religious nutters believe in faith based healing.

There are in fact absolute truths when it comes to creating a healthy economy, it's like science... However, like in religions there are people that find they can sell fear to sheeple no matter how many times they get it wrong.

You sir, are a sheeple that seems to be genetically predisposed to supporting bad ideas.

What you did is either lied or the source you got it from lied. Competitive weight lifters are required to have healthcare coverage.

got it from Fox news ... I guess you just proved it for us that fox news are a bunch of liars ...why would a news cast lie on fox news about that ... because it shows what can happen if you don't have health care ... what they were doing is trying to get people to give money for his rehab you moron ...

you're just tap dancing around it because you don't like the idea that the dems/liberals once again made life better for all Americans

Community rallies around Colo. crossfit athlete paralyzed during competition | KDVR.com

Awesome the Cross-Fit community is rallying around him, raising funds to help him out...as it should be.

~~~~~~
The health care bill will "create 4 million jobs, 400,000 jobs almost immediately." Nancy Pelosi on Thursday, February 25th, 2010 in a statement at the health care summit.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi put a new spin on health care reform during a recent meeting between President Barack Obama and members of Congress.

"It's about jobs," she said. "In its life [health care reform] will create 4 million jobs, 400,000 jobs almost immediately."

Pelosi claims that health care reform will create thousands of jobs | PolitiFact

but do you see anywhere in your article where Nancy Pelosi says she promised 4 million jobs ???DO YOU ??? I don't it ... she clearly says and my post never said she didn't say that she believed it will create 4 million jobs ... creating jobs and promising jobs are two different things ... once again for the book Nancy Pelosi Never said she promised any new jobs ...where bigrebnc, (the board liar) said she did... and I challenged that statement by bigrebnc ... not only is bigrebnc a liar he is a out and out liar ... in his last post he claimed the article that I cut and pasted from isn't the same article ... that's were I got It from ... where you say that's where it is in too, but the out and out liar bigrebnc says its not there... HUMMMM bigrebnc??? could it be you lost your debate here and I won ... bigrebnc the boards liar .... what a title .... your mother must be proud ...

Last edited:
no, we don't. Universal health care is subpar. It doesn't lift up the quality of health care and provide it to everyone; it drags down the higher quality of care on all of us in order to provide for a handful that don't have insurance coverage. Your odds of surviving potentially fatal illnesses are better here than anywhere in the world.

What we need is to get the government out of the damn industry once and for all and let the market finally take over and allow prices to settle into a range that is affordable for just about everyone.

You have to be a complete moron to believe you can implement what would turn out to be the largest bureaucracy in the world to manage the health care of 300 million people and actually have it be efficient and of the same quality we have today. Haven't you people learned a fucking thing from the disaster that is obamacare?

calvin coolidge??? Really ??? He's the george w. Bush of the 1920's bwa hahahahahahahahahaha noting like quoting a loser...

Dead gawd you're fucking stupid.

You have become everything you hate, a hyper partisan dummy who religiously supports corruption and bad ideas. You believe in faith based economics just as some religious nutters believe in faith based healing.

There are in fact absolute truths when it comes to creating a healthy economy, it's like science... However, like in religions there are people that find they can sell fear to sheeple no matter how many times they get it wrong.

You sir, are a sheeple that seems to be genetically predisposed to supporting bad ideas.

are you responding to dont taz me bro or me ??? my post is about Calvin Coolidge ...

~~~~~~

but do you see anywhere in your article where Nancy Pelosi says she promised 4 million jobs ???DO YOU ??? I don't it ... she clearly says and my post never said she didn't say that she believed it will create 4 million jobs ... creating jobs and promising jobs are two different things ... once again for the book Nancy Pelosi Never said she promised any new jobs ...where bigrebnc, (the board liar) said she did... and I challenged that statement by bigrebnc ... not only is bigrebnc a liar he is a out and out liar ... in his last post he claimed the article that I cut and pasted from isn't the same article ... that's were I got It from ... where you say that's where it is in too, but the out and out liar bigrebnc says its not there... HUMMMM bigrebnc??? could it be you lost your debate here and I won ... bigrebnc the boards liar .... what a title .... your mother must be proud ...

DUMB ASS two things I must point out.
You didn't read anything in the link
and the weightlifter without healthcare coverage was a lie. to compete he must have healthcare coverage. that's the rules.

~~~~~~

So you have stooped to parsing words and think you won some kind of debate? :lol:
Standards are pretty low these days :eusa_whistle:

Actually, they do -- unless, like all the rw's here, they have unlimited money to draw on in the case of illness/accident.

But, my question is, why don't rw's know that insurance companies have always paid the claims for the sick and hurt out of the premiums of the young and healthy?

Since they don't know that, where do they think the money comes from?

Actually, they do -- unless, like all the rw's here, they have unlimited money to draw on in the case of illness/accident.

But, my question is, why don't rw's know that insurance companies have always paid the claims for the sick and hurt out of the premiums of the young and healthy?

Really? Rw's don't know how health insurance companies operate?

With this post of yours it's obvious you don't know how health insurance companies operate.

[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

Really? Rw's don't know how health insurance companies operate?

With this post of yours it's obvious you don't know how health insurance companies operate.

[MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

[MENTION=31178]MeBelle60[/MENTION] yes indeed

~~~~~~

So you have stooped to parsing words and think you won some kind of debate? :lol:

if you are going to quote a person then quote them correctly ...don't lie about what they said... yes words matter in a debate ... you can't make it up in a debate or you will get nailed ... just like I nailed bigrebnc ... bigrebnc said Pelosi "PROMISED" 4 million jobs ... bigrebnc said she"PROMISED" 400,000 jobs almost immediately... then he said she lied because she broke her promise ... many Politicians get their information from the CBO ... who makes estimates on the numbers ... these statements by Pelosi were the estimates and we all know this .... but bigrebnc and republicans like your self try to change what was said ...as I said I never said she didn't make these statements on jobs, I said she never promised ...no Politician would ... Pelosi statement was based on the numbers to 2020 things that the right and jbigrebnc left out in his post .. so yes "parsing wordsP matter ... it is your standards that are pretty low if you accept it... lies are lies... bigrebnc is a out and out liar ...

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

if you are going to quote a person then quote them correctly ...don't lie about what they said... yes words matter in a debate ... you can't make it up in a debate or you will get nailed ... just like I nailed bigrebnc ... bigrebnc said Pelosi "PROMISED" 4 million jobs ... bigrebnc said she"PROMISED" 400,000 jobs almost immediately... then he said she lied because she broke her promise ... many Politicians get their information from the CBO ... who makes estimates on the numbers ... these statements by Pelosi were the estimates and we all know this .... but bigrebnc and republicans like your self try to change what was said ...as I said I never said she didn't make these statements on jobs, I said she never promised ...no Politician would ... Pelosi statement was based on the numbers to 2020 things that the right and jbigrebnc left out in his post .. so yes "parsing wordsP matter ... it is your standards that are pretty low if you accept it... lies are lies... bigrebnc is a out and out liar ...

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

I suggest you do the same little lying bitch.

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

can stand that you've been outed HUH
BAW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... :woohoo::rock:
you lying dumb fuck!!!! just puts you in with the rest of your lying republican buddies ...
as I pointed out he didn't have insurance and you can't stand it...
can you liar :rofl:

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

you lying dumb fuck!!!! just puts you in with the rest of your lying republican buddies ...

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

little billy shines through showing liberals are traitors and liars when he posted the lie about the weightlifter

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

She did not get her info from the CBO, so where did she get her info?

She is much to smart to promise, however, she misled with her statement. She implied job growth, she implied it would help the economy, facts around her did not support such claims.

She was selling healthcare with intentional misleading statements. She asserts a half truths, then is never held to account for them.

She is either very stupid, or she lied. No amount of spin can change what she did.

She was selling health care and flat out misled.

Amusing how you will hate people for lying and other people that agree with your ideology, you give them a pass.

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

People should be able to take Pelosi's words at face value. She implied that those jobs would be made by obummercare. As for the CBO.....garbage in, garbage out. I bet that the CBO never received the insurance loss memo from the administration or from the bill itself. When more and more numbers did finally come in to the CBO, it found in 20 years there are going to be 30 million people without healthcare coverage.
Too bad you're in the minority on your opinion of obummercare, obama goons usually are.

REPUBLICANS ARE TRAITORS
AND LIARS

little billy shines through showing liberals are traitors and liars when he posted the lie about the weightlifter
Sadly, willy actually gives liberals a bad name. I know a lot of liberals that do their own thinking, just with a liberal slant.....this kid has just fallen off the cliff.

Forum List

Back