Young people to obama "we don't need no stinking obamacare"

I recall someone on here said obamacare would be a great success. Why aren't young people especially those young people who voted for obama wanting obamacare?

Why aren't the 48 million that Obamacare was created for signing up? :confused:

Because their never was forty-eight million Americans without healthcare coverage.

I recall someone on here said obamacare would be a great success. Why aren't young people especially those young people who voted for obama wanting obamacare?

I think they are all waiting for singlepayer to magically arise from the dust
after the fights over ACA go wherever they are going to go.

Even the liberals and singlepayer advocates who protest ACA
WON'T SPEAK UP AGAINST IT
because they don't want to align, empower or encourage the rightwing
who are fighting that fight.

Sadder yet, one of the major singlepayer advocate groups opposed to ACA
refuses to even discuss much less work with prison reform to pay for health care
using those state funds instead of ACA mandates,
because they think of prison reform as an unrelated issue diluting their focus.
they consider this "off topic" if it is brought up at their meetings.

So the left is divided on how to replace ACA.
And you wonder why no alternatives are coming out
with so many people are against ACA,
but for different reasons where they don't agree yet what to replace it with.

when they get smart and unite, opposing ACA and writing an option
where people and groups can support their own plans without conflicting with others,
maybe we can expand on the innovations or exemptions clause and
open up the free choice to fund other alternatives besides insurance mandates

correct.

Because their never was forty-eight million Americans without healthcare coverage.

Yup...but it sure gave Obama and his crew a nice fat number to throw around making it seem
like we had a crisis on our hands.. :eusa_boohoo:

Yup...but it sure gave Obama and his crew a nice fat number to throw around making it seem
like we had a crisis on our hands.. :eusa_boohoo:

And now that obama has allowed adults to remain on their parents healthcare coverage, he doesn't have the people he thought he would have in order to pay for this tax.

Get off your lazy ass and find what you seek.

yesterday I was watching the news... there was this weight lifter who was trying to be the strong man of the country, for what ever reason, its what he wanted ... anyway, while he was trying to lift this Outrageous amount of wait his spine compliance and paralyzed him from the waste down ... I thought wow that's a bad deal .... then they reporter said they have set up and account for donation because he doesn't have health care... so now we get to donate for his health care, because he's to arrogant to think he needs health care ... that he's too healthy for the need of insurance ... that's why its mandatory ... its for stupid people like this weight lifter who doesn't know any better ...

Last edited:
Nancy Pelosi described Obamacare as a jobs bill that would create 4 million new jobs, 400,000 of which would immediately. That promise has vanished into thin air. On rising premiums, Pelosi now says she "doesn't remember" ever saying that everyone's rates would go down under the Democrats' law. Verbatim quote from Nancy Pelosi: "Everybody will have lower rates." Oops!

well I don't recall Nancy Pelosi saying she promised 4 million jobs ...or her promising that 400,000 would materialize ... can you tell us where you got her saying she promised this ???? because I google it, it isn't showing up any where ... or are you just making it up again like all the republicans do ... in all the videos not once did she say I promise... where do you republicans get this notion when a dems says what they think will happen is a promise ...where do you Correlate this Idea if we dems say we believe it will create 4 million new jobs that it means we promise 4 million jobs

Last edited:

yesterday I was watching the news... there was this wait lifter who was trying to be the strong man of the country, for what ever reason, its what he wanted ... anyway, while he was trying to lift this Outrageous amount of wait his spine compliance and paralyzed him from the waste down ... I thought wow that's a bad deal .... then they reporter said they have set up and account for donation because he doesn't have health care... so now we get to donate for his health care, because he's to arrogant to think he needs health care ... that he's too healthy for the need of insurance ... that's why its mandatory ... its for stupid people like this wait lifter who doesn't know any better ...
I call bullshit
Health Insurance
As per IWF bylaws, each delegation is required to have the appropriate Health Insurance in the event of an accident or unforeseen
circumstance. Full medical services are available at the local hospital, but it is not possible for delegations to purchase health insurance
in Penang. Proof of insurance should be presented at accreditation checkpoints.
http://www.commonwealthweightliftin...mation bulletin Comonwealth championships.pdf

yesterday I was watching the news... there was this wait lifter who was trying to be the strong man of the country, for what ever reason, its what he wanted ... anyway, while he was trying to lift this Outrageous amount of wait his spine compliance and paralyzed him from the waste down ... I thought wow that's a bad deal .... then they reporter said they have set up and account for donation because he doesn't have health care... so now we get to donate for his health care, because he's to arrogant to think he needs health care ... that he's too healthy for the need of insurance ... that's why its mandatory ... its for stupid people like this wait lifter who doesn't know any better ...
I call bullshit
Health Insurance
As per IWF bylaws, each delegation is required to have the appropriate Health Insurance in the event of an accident or unforeseen
circumstance. Full medical services are available at the local hospital, but it is not possible for delegations to purchase health insurance
http://www.commonwealthweightliftin...mation bulletin Comonwealth championships.pdf

Busted for lying or is this just a mistake billy< I give you a chance to come back and retrack what you said.

yesterday I was watching the news... there was this weight lifter who was trying to be the strong man of the country, for what ever reason, its what he wanted ... anyway, while he was trying to lift this Outrageous amount of wait his spine compliance and paralyzed him from the waste down ... I thought wow that's a bad deal .... then they reporter said they have set up and account for donation because he doesn't have health care... so now we get to donate for his health care, because he's to arrogant to think he needs health care ... that he's too healthy for the need of insurance ... that's why its mandatory ... its for stupid people like this weight lifter who doesn't know any better ...
I call bullshit
Health Insurance

you know when I was watching the news cast I though doesn't these events require them to have health care before they enter ... if not then they should pass a federal law so all states are required to have these people insured before they can enter ... here is the article that I read
Community rallies around Colo. crossfit athlete paralyzed during competition
Posted on: 10:17 pm, January 17, 2014, by David Mitchell and Boris Sanchez, updated on: 10:32pm, January 17, 2014
A Colorado athlete suffered a life-changing injury during a recent competition.
Kevin Ogar was participating in a crossfit event in California during the weekend. A freak accident with a bar bell left him paralyzed from the waist down.
Ogar is known for being obsessed with fitness and pushing his body to the limit. &#8220;He is an awesome competitor,&#8221; says Skip Miller, head coach at Front Range Crossfit.
Miller competed alongside Ogar for years. &#8220;Kevin has always had an amazing competitive fire and spirit in every event I&#8217;ve ever seen him in.&#8221;
Ogar, 28, severed his spine during a power lift known as a squat snatch. He&#8217;s now paralyzed from the waist down.
&#8220;Injuries with crossfit are present &#8212; but they tend to be minor,&#8221; says University of Colorado Hospital orthopedic spine surgeon Dr. Vikas Patel.
The doctor has worked with patients who have injuries similar to the one Ogar suffered.
&#8220;I think this is much more of a freak accident as opposed to a common injury,&#8221; Dr. Patel says.
Ogar has a long road ahead, but his father says he&#8217;s been uplifted by an outpouring of support. In just a few days, the crossfit community has helped raise almost $225,000 for medical bills.
The Ogar family is overwhelmed by that news.

Last edited:
Yeah you cannot blame many of them for objecting.

The cost of HC, even if you elect to go with a cheap policy is more than many working young adults can afford.

I went DECADES without any HC at all when I was in my 20-s and 30s

Lucked out and never really needed it.

We need single payer universal HC and we need it now.

Everything else will fail.

Nothing else is more efficient than Single Payer HC insurance.

Nancy Pelosi described Obamacare as a jobs bill that would create 4 million new jobs, 400,000 of which would immediately. That promise has vanished into thin air. On rising premiums, Pelosi now says she "doesn't remember" ever saying that everyone's rates would go down under the Democrats' law. Verbatim quote from Nancy Pelosi: "Everybody will have lower rates." Oops!

well I don't recall Nancy Pelosi saying she promised 4 million jobs ...or her promising that 400,000 would materialize ... can you tell us where you got her saying she promised this ???? because I google it, it isn't showing up any where ... or are you just making it up again like all the republicans do ... in all the videos not once did she say I promise... where do you republicans get this notion when a dems says what they think will happen is a promise ...where do you Correlate this Idea if we dems say we believe it will create 4 million new jobs that it means we promise 4 million jobs

Busted for lying or is this just a mistake bigrebnc< I give "YOU" a chance to come back and "RETRACK" what you said.

so now that I post the article on the weight lifter, are you going to respond to this lie of yours about Nancy Pelosi promising 4 million jobs and 400,000 of which would immediately ... I realize you pick your battles, but this is one you will lose

hello​
are you goin to stop lying here or what still waiting for a answer

Last edited:
Yeah you cannot blame many of them for objecting.

The cost of HC, even if you elect to go with a cheap policy is more than many working young adults can afford.

I went DECADES without any HC at all when I was in my 20-s and 30s

Lucked out and never really needed it.

We need single payer universal HC and we need it now.

Everything else will fail.

Nothing else is more efficient than Single Payer HC insurance.
as long as republicans are in control of the house it will never happen ... when the dems hold control of the congress, not the majority, but control, there is a difference you know... then and only then do we ever have a chance in hell getting single payer ... I for one believe that's the only way we can get single payer... for right now ACA is the best thing we have ...because what we had before, "these catastrophic plans" are a huge waste of your time and money ... these catastrophic plans that were cancel were plans that people bought into making them think they had something ... when in reality they could have paid that money to them selves and been better off

Last edited:
I call bullshit
Health Insurance

you know when I was watching the news cast I though doesn't these events require them to have health care before they enter ... if not then they should pass a federal law so all states are required to have these people insured before they can enter ... here is the article that I read
Posted on: 10:17 pm, January 17, 2014, by David Mitchell and Boris Sanchez, updated on: 10:32pm, January 17, 2014
Kevin Ogar was participating in a crossfit event in California during the weekend. A freak accident with a bar bell left him paralyzed from the waist down.
Ogar is known for being obsessed with fitness and pushing his body to the limit. “He is an awesome competitor,” says Skip Miller, head coach at Front Range Crossfit.
Miller competed alongside Ogar for years. “Kevin has always had an amazing competitive fire and spirit in every event I’ve ever seen him in.”
Ogar, 28, severed his spine during a power lift known as a squat snatch. He’s now paralyzed from the waist down.
“Injuries with crossfit are present — but they tend to be minor,” says University of Colorado Hospital orthopedic spine surgeon Dr. Vikas Patel.
The doctor has worked with patients who have injuries similar to the one Ogar suffered.
“I think this is much more of a freak accident as opposed to a common injury,” Dr. Patel says.
Ogar has a long road ahead, but his father says he’s been uplifted by an outpouring of support. In just a few days, the crossfit community has helped raise almost $225,000 for medical bills.

Where is your link?
plus I provided a link showing weight lifters were required to have healthcare coverage.
You lied.

Ogar is known for being obsessed with fitness and pushing his body to the limit. “He is an awesome competitor,” says Skip Miller, head coach at Front Range Crossfit.
Miller competed alongside Ogar for years. “Kevin has always had an amazing competitive fire and spirit in every event I’ve ever seen him in.”
Ogar, 28, severed his spine during a power lift known as a squat snatch. He’s now paralyzed from the waist down.
“Injuries with crossfit are present — but they tend to be minor,” says University of Colorado Hospital orthopedic spine surgeon Dr. Vikas Patel.
“I think this is much more of a freak accident as opposed to a common injury,” Dr. Patel says.
Ogar has a long road ahead, but his father says he’s been uplifted by an outpouring of support. In just a few days, the crossfit community has helped raise almost $225,000 for medical bills.

Where is your link?
plus I provided a link showing weight lifters were required to have healthcare coverage.
You lied.

wheres your response about Nancy Pelosi ??? still lying about that are ya???

Ogar is known for being obsessed with fitness and pushing his body to the limit. &#8220;He is an awesome competitor,&#8221; says Skip Miller, head coach at Front Range Crossfit.
Miller competed alongside Ogar for years. &#8220;Kevin has always had an amazing competitive fire and spirit in every event I&#8217;ve ever seen him in.&#8221;
Ogar, 28, severed his spine during a power lift known as a squat snatch. He&#8217;s now paralyzed from the waist down.
&#8220;Injuries with crossfit are present &#8212; but they tend to be minor,&#8221; says University of Colorado Hospital orthopedic spine surgeon Dr. Vikas Patel.
&#8220;I think this is much more of a freak accident as opposed to a common injury,&#8221; Dr. Patel says.
Ogar has a long road ahead, but his father says he&#8217;s been uplifted by an outpouring of support. In just a few days, the crossfit community has helped raise almost $225,000 for medical bills.

Where is your link?
You lied.

I don't give a fuck if you provided me with a link... I could care less what you know about weight lifting ... all I said was I saw on the local station fox news that a weight lifter was paralyzed ... I googled it to see how hard it was to come up on google... faster then you could blink an eye ...it was the very first line .... but noooooooooo you would rather look the fool here... you didn't want to google " A Colorado athlete suffered a life-changing injury during a recent competition." to check the story, you would rather call me a liar instead of doing a little research yourself ... its like all you republicans, you're all so damn lazy ... you expect every body at your beck and call ...you expect me to prove me wrong ... I posted the article along with the title of the article along with the Author of the article ... I not here to prove me wrong you are and you failed at it big time ... still waiting for you lie about Nancy Pelosi promising 4 million jobs so are you going to stick with that lie or what

Last edited:

Where is your link?
You lied.

I guess I caught you in the lie here ... I guess you're the liar here but we already knew that

Where is your link?
You lied.

I don't give a fuck if you provided me with a link... I could care less what you know about weight lifting ... all I said was I saw on the local station fox news that a weight lifter was paralyzed ... I googled it to see how hard it was to come up on google... faster then you could blink an eye ...it was the very first line .... but noooooooooo you would rather look the fool here... you didn't want to google " A Colorado athlete suffered a life-changing injury during a recent competition." to check the story, you would rather call me a liar instead of doing a little research yourself ... its like all you republicans, you're all so damn lazy ... you expect every body at your beck and call ...you expect me to prove me wrong ... I posted the article along with the title of the article along with the Author of the article ... I not here to prove me wrong you are and you failed at it big time ... still waiting for you lie about Nancy Pelosi promising 4 million jobs so are you going to stick with that lie or what
What you did is either lied or the source you got it from lied. Competitive weight lifters are required to have healthcare coverage.

Where is your link?
You lied.

What you did is either lied or the source you got it from lied. Competitive weight lifters are required to have healthcare coverage.

got it from Fox news ... I guess you just proved it for us that fox news are a bunch of liars ...why would a news cast lie on fox news about that ... because it shows what can happen if you don't have health care ... what they were doing is trying to get people to give money for his rehab you moron ...

you're just tap dancing around it because you don't like the idea that the dems/liberals once again made life better for all Americans

Community rallies around Colo. crossfit athlete paralyzed during competition | KDVR.com

are you also fucking blind??? tooooooooooooo

Last edited:
Where is your link?
You lied.

I guess I caught you in the lie here ... I guess you're the liar here but we already knew that
hello!!!!!​
[B]Nancy polisi !!!!! this so call promised you're talking about when are you going to stop lying about that ... [/B]

Forum List

Back