Young Democrats more likely to despise the other party

I'm not sure. Whatever the number it's unfortunately way too high for 2021.

What a piss poor response, you run around here every day calling anyone conservative a racist without any evidence of such, but you can't enumerate what percentage of the population is racist? You're a joke.

What a piss poor response, you run around here every day calling anyone conservative a racist without any evidence of such, but you can't enumerate what percentage of the population is racist? You're a joke.
I never claimed to be able to enumerate the percentage of the population that is racist. Lol. Your red-herring is a joke. If you don't know what that is ask and I'll explain it to you slowly.

What I did claim to know was that white conservative culture is deplorable and racist and I have plenty of evidence to back that one up.

I never claimed to be able to enumerate the percentage of the population that is racist. Lol. Your red-herring is a joke. If you don't know what that is ask and I'll explain it to you slowly.

What I did claim to know was that white conservative culture is deplorable and racist and I have plenty of evidence to back that one up.

Do tell.

I have to be honest, I'm entirely enthusiastic over the growing Conservative sentiment that getting a college education makes one uneducated. Lol.
Which it doesn't. Remember the movie "Back to School" where Rodney Dangerfield's character schooled the economics professor? Much truth in that scene. And yet morons like you seem to think a worthless "gender studies" degree is worth anything more than the toilet paper it's printed on.

Which it doesn't. Remember the movie "Back to School" where Rodney Dangerfield's character schooled the economics professor? Much truth in that scene.
I know I should be surprised I have to say this but I stopped being surprised over the depths of Republican stupidity a long time ago. Movies aren't real. In fact they're make believe personified.
And yet morons like you seem to think a worthless "gender studies" degree is worth anything more than the toilet paper it's printed on.
Shows how much you know about capitalism. If you looked at gender studies as a brand or an industry you'd be blind not recognize that it's a hot commodity right now and the direction that the market is moving.

I know I should be surprised I have to say this but I stopped being surprised over the depths of Republican stupidity a long time ago. Movies aren't real. In fact they're make believe personified.

Shows how much you know about capitalism. If you looked at gender studies as a brand or an industry you'd be blind not recognize that it's a hot commodity right now and the direction that the market is moving.
Know more about it than you, Communist scumbag! Gender studies are still worthless. Better to go into building trades or other vocational fields where you can make more money than a worthless "social worker" and not be saddled with 10s of thousands of dollars in student debt.

Leftists are snowflakes, especially white ones. They're so dishonest too.

I belonged to a dating site and a bunch of the women declared in their profiles Trump supporters were deal breakers..........:auiqs.jpg:Remember, leftists declare to be more tolerant with open minds.

They claim a lot don't they, every day is opposite day.

So I had a short conversation with one gal, she immediately asked who I voted for and says nope, it can never work. Done deal.

A fluke later, I had an interview to place my step-dad in a memory care center, and take a wild guess who the manager was..............Suddenly she liked my looks and wanted to go out...........Yeah sure, what happened to your moral principles, and WTF would we go out now when if I piss you off you may take it out on my dad? So much for moral principles.

Know more about it than you, Communist scumbag! Gender studies are still worthless. Better to go into building trades or other vocational fields where you can make more money than a worthless "social worker" and not be saddled with 10s of thousands of dollars in student debt.
Social work is a different degree. Gender studies would probably more useful to fields in sociology.

Forum List

Back