Young Democrats more likely to despise the other party

Way too many angry people in the Democrat Party. Look at them right now. They have the WH, House, and Senate and they are miserable. Why? They don’t have the Court or the majority of Governorships and state legislatures?
Why say anyone is miserable? You assume much.

Which it doesn't. Remember the movie "Back to School" where Rodney Dangerfield's character schooled the economics professor? Much truth in that scene. And yet morons like you seem to think a worthless "gender studies" degree is worth anything more than the toilet paper it's printed on.
Movies aren't reality, magaturd.

Way too many angry people in the Democrat Party. Look at them right now. They have the WH, House, and Senate and they are miserable. Why? They don’t have the Court or the majority of Governorships and state legislatures?
They are Totalitarian Despots worse then Stalin.

Sadly, Conservatives are not Liberal either.

Conservative ideology has very many flaws. But at least they are more Liberal then Modern Liberals.

When will you finally demonstrate you are educated?
We've all been waiting.
I do realize that LibBots have a moral compass that points in all directions simultaneously which is why their murder rate is so high.
^ Racist against stupidity.

Here.

I personally agree with Democrats on some issues and with Republicans on other issues.
This may show the divide between educated young people unwilling to put up with racism, intolerance and a despise for higher education from the current QOP republic base.

I don't blame them.

Forum List

Back