You will only see this here.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I live about ten miles from the city I grew up in, Keene New Hampshire. It has become abundantly clear that city officials there along with local media are under the influence of something horrific. Dr. Robert Malone, the developer of mRNA vaccines, calls it Mass Formation Psychosis. It is a kind of crowd madness that begins with people in a fearful state and ends up taking on a life of its own. The mechanism is chillingly reminiscent of what happened in Germany during the 1930’s. The city is using local media to keep some of the people so uninformed, misinformed, and mal informed that the community turns on its neighbors while the sidewalks become littered with the bodies of victims dying from fentanyl.

I do not feel comfortable going there. After the medical complex in the city got caught playing fast and loose with deadly Fentanyl the city’s media did not warn the people about the danger lurking on the streets. It is killing mostly millennials but not exclusively. There were no calls for the removal of the CEO at the medical facility and the thrust of media coverage was to cover up what happened.

Local radio programming and newspaper coverage are wokeness-enlightened to the extent that a standard intelligence test would be like kryptonite to some listeners and readers. These unfortunate media targets are like drooling, deranged schizophrenics ignoring reality, chanting hatred of the former president. Obviously, the city’s media is set up to service people who read and write at less than an eighth-grade level even with a modern college education. Like national media, Keene’s local media knows that many readers and listeners can barely read the lines, let alone between the lines. But this laughable paradigm is becoming dangerous because people are dying on the city’s streets.

This did not happen overnight. Research has revealed that the city is part of a global plan, Agenda-21, to destroy the United States and has been for many years. The city’s news reporting is counting on the print and broadcast brain-damaging stupidity of the locals to pull this off because they know if the people ever wake up, the city’s amateurish newspaper and Hooterville radio programming will be gone in a heartbeat.

These people censor dissent so you will not see this anywhere but here. These people are the modern Stasi, and you better wake up fast.

https://keenenh.gov/sites/default/f...ls and targets for adapting to climate change.

https://keenenh.gov/sites/default/files/Boards/CCP/Keene Summary Report_ICLEI_FINAL.pdf

ICLEI: When they say local they mean it

These US Cities Have Sold Out To UN Agenda 21

Hundreds of bags of fentanyl missing from Cheshire Medical Center (wmur.com)

Cheshire Medical Center settles with state, keeps pharmacy permit with restrictions - NH Business Review (nhbr.com)

I live about ten miles from the city I grew up in, Keene New Hampshire. It has become abundantly clear that city officials there along with local media are under the influence of something horrific. Dr. Robert Malone, the developer of mRNA vaccines, calls it Mass Formation Psychosis. It is a kind of crowd madness that begins with people in a fearful state and ends up taking on a life of its own. The mechanism is chillingly reminiscent of what happened in Germany during the 1930’s. The city is using local media to keep some of the people so uninformed, misinformed, and mal informed that the community turns on its neighbors while the sidewalks become littered with the bodies of victims dying from fentanyl.

I do not feel comfortable going there. After the medical complex in the city got caught playing fast and loose with deadly Fentanyl the city’s media did not warn the people about the danger lurking on the streets. It is killing mostly millennials but not exclusively. There were no calls for the removal of the CEO at the medical facility and the thrust of media coverage was to cover up what happened.

Local radio programming and newspaper coverage are wokeness-enlightened to the extent that a standard intelligence test would be like kryptonite to some listeners and readers. These unfortunate media targets are like drooling, deranged schizophrenics ignoring reality, chanting hatred of the former president. Obviously, the city’s media is set up to service people who read and write at less than an eighth-grade level even with a modern college education. Like national media, Keene’s local media knows that many readers and listeners can barely read the lines, let alone between the lines. But this laughable paradigm is becoming dangerous because people are dying on the city’s streets.

This did not happen overnight. Research has revealed that the city is part of a global plan, Agenda-21, to destroy the United States and has been for many years. The city’s news reporting is counting on the print and broadcast brain-damaging stupidity of the locals to pull this off because they know if the people ever wake up, the city’s amateurish newspaper and Hooterville radio programming will be gone in a heartbeat.

These people censor dissent so you will not see this anywhere but here. These people are the modern Stasi, and you better wake up fast.

https://keenenh.gov/sites/default/files/Boards/CCP/Keene Summary Report_ICLEI_FINAL.pdf#:~:text=Keene, NH was the first city to engage,goals and targets for adapting to climate change.

https://keenenh.gov/sites/default/files/Boards/CCP/Keene Summary Report_ICLEI_FINAL.pdf

Cheshire Medical Center settles with state, keeps pharmacy permit with restrictions - NH Business Review (nhbr.com)

Fucking Keene, NH. Where in 2014, they had a pumpkin riot. :auiqs.jpg:

And this city is the epicenter of a grand master plan to destroy the United States?...Jesus. You need a life. Or to get laid. :)
Isn't it time for you to just enjoy life and evolve?

https://keenenh.gov/sites/default/files/Boards/CCP/Keene Summary Report_ICLEI_FINAL.pdf#:~:text=Keene, NH was the first city to engage,goals and targets for adapting to climate change.

Seems like a large amount of fentanyl for a small community hospital.

Fucking Keene, NH. Where in 2014, they had a pumpkin riot. :auiqs.jpg:

And this city is the epicenter of a grand master plan to destroy the United States?...Jesus. You need a life. Or to get laid. :)
You are making my point, thank you. Look up Caitlin Marriott.

Keene, NH was one of those spots that libertarian douchebags from across the USA were going to move to and take over to create their libertarian paradise.

They didn't get close to enough people moving there to accomplish that.

However, there are still a lot of libertarian douchebags there acting badly.

You are making my point, thank you. Look up Caitlin Marriott.
No I'm not. I've lived in NH for five decades and I see absolutely NO reason to give any credence to your old fart ramblings.
Keene has its issues like every other city in the US does. I'd try to find some peace and prevent myself from descending into the mass
of cancer that the Alt-Right in this county has visited upon us. Looking for boogeymen under every rock or expecting orange gods to
be your savior...is no way to go through your golden years. :)

It's too late for that. I'm guessing his fevered paranoia had him as an inpatient at his local "medical complex" and he was released before anything constructive could be done for his condition. Not sure who is ultimately to blame.

This did not happen overnight. Research has revealed that the city is part of a global plan, Agenda-21, to destroy the United States and has been for many years.

Cuckoo for Coco Puffs.

It's too late for that. I'm guessing his fevered paranoia had him as an inpatient at his local "medical complex" and he was released before anything constructive could be done for his condition. Not sure who is ultimately to blame.

This did not happen overnight. Research has revealed that the city is part of a global plan, Agenda-21, to destroy the United States and has been for many years.

Cuckoo for Coco Puffs.
You can make it about me if you want. That is what media wants you to do. Your enemy is Washington. They just went after the Pillow Guy and if Ronald McDonald was still in the limelight he would be investigated by the FBI.

Keene, NH was one of those spots that libertarian douchebags from across the USA were going to move to and take over to create their libertarian paradise.

They didn't get close to enough people moving there to accomplish that.

However, there are still a lot of libertarian douchebags there acting badly.
Yeah…we need to stick with the two major parties because they’re doing so well. :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :uhoh3: :uhoh3: :uhoh3:

You can make it about me if you want. That is what media wants you to do. Your enemy is Washington. They just went after the Pillow Guy and if Ronald McDonald was still in the limelight he would be investigated by the FBI.
Yep. You've lost it. It makes me sad to say this, but it appears...my enemy, and the enemy of democracy and freedom in this country...is you. And those who think and believe as you do. Government and politicians are who they've always been. But you?...have driven the bus off the deep end. For what? Belief in boogeymen? Hidden secret agendas? A world wide conspiracy?..to what? Keep you down? Make your life miserable? Seems you're doing a good job of that all on your own.

And you thought some orange reality TV show fraud who couldn't string two coherent sentences together if he tried was going to do what for you?
All he did while fucking this country's norms and systems up, was to expand his graft to feather his financial nest and continue to engage in corruption...all while getting people like you to sign on to his cause and fleece you of your money...and self respect.

Pillow Guy opened his mouth and breathed the lie. But I suspect he did more than that. Otherwise, the FBI wouldn't pay him an ounce of attention.
He deserves what's coming to him.

There is something wrong here. Seven gallons of fentanyl is an enormous quantity, when you consider 1000 micro grams of the shit can kill you. 1000 micro grams equals .001 grams.
Screen-Shot-2018-03-19-at-11.31.41-AM.jpg

One thousand micrograms is very likely to stop your breathing and kill you. Even half that amount will put you at death’s door.

When anesthesiologists knock you out for surgery, they start with 25 micrograms…wait a few minutes…then give another 25 micrograms for a total of 50 micrograms.

Over multi-hour open heart surgeries, patients might get 250 to 500 micrograms of fentanyl total. In extreme cases, maybe 700 micrograms.

Yep. You've lost it. It makes me sad to say this, but it appears...my enemy, and the enemy of democracy and freedom in this country...is you. And those who think and believe as you do. Government and politicians are who they've always been. But you?...have driven the bus off the deep end. For what? Belief in boogeymen? Hidden secret agendas? A world wide conspiracy?..to what? Keep you down? Make your life miserable? Seems you're doing a good job of that all on your own.

And you thought some orange reality TV show fraud who couldn't string two coherent sentences together if he tried was going to do what for you?
All he did while fucking this country's norms and systems up, was to expand his graft to feather his financial nest and continue to engage in corruption...all while getting people like you to sign on to his cause and fleece you of your money...and self respect.

Pillow Guy opened his mouth and breathed the lie. But I suspect he did more than that. Otherwise, the FBI wouldn't pay him an ounce of attention.
Now translate that into German and go back to the 1930's. See how history can help you? You have to see it first and you do not. You see what you are told to see just like those Germans.

I don't know if naming all the countries gun owners your enemy is the brightest thing to do but you do you Jackoff

Everything Ray said is truth backed by facts.
Denying them doesn't make you safer & definitely helps those that proudly state their plans to enslave you.
They like it that we are divided as it makes it so much easier to install their neo-feudal totalitarian reset

I don't know if naming all the countries gun owners your enemy is the brightest thing to do but you do you Jackoff

Everything Ray said is truth backed by facts.
Denying them doesn't make you safer & definitely helps those that proudly state their plans to enslave you.
They like it that we are divided as it makes it so much easier to install their neo-feudal totalitarian reset
What the flying fuck are you talking about? You do understand that liberals and progressives (such as myself) own guns as well..right?

Ray's musings and conspiratorial ramblings don't constitute facts. They constitute fear.
That fear comes from not embracing evolution and change. It comes from constantly wishing and pining for an America..that's long gone...and isn't coming back.

You can either be part of the solution..or the problem. We know what side of the fence you fall on.

What the flying fuck are you talking about? You do understand that liberals and progressives (such as myself) own guns as well..right?

Ray's musings and conspiratorial ramblings don't constitute facts. They constitute fear.
That fear comes from not embracing evolution and change. It comes from constantly wishing and pining for an America..that's long gone...and isn't coming back.

You can either be part of the solution..or the problem. We know what side of the fence you fall on.
You have a fleeting attention span. You do not see What its there or how things led to what is there. Do you remember Jesse Ventura? He a program labled as entertainment on True TV about a decade ago. It was called Conspiracy Theory and it was wildy popular. Washington took him off the air. Ventura is no friend or supporter of Trump but like Trump he turned the lens on Washington. Why would a TV program with fantastic ratings be taken off the air? Ventura found thousands of plastic caskets at FEMA facility. That was it for Washington.

If You see smoke coming from a volcano maybe you should pay attention to that.

Please stop this. Please! Destructive men and women run rampant on the necks of those who respond to easily or not at all. The solution was ingrained on the American society many decades ago. It is the results of the solution and the massive amounts of money spent on it that has failures where others who try to live by civil laws where we have issues.

Forum List

Back