You Who Submitted Selves & Families To The Jabs Should Be Afraid, Very Very Afraid!

Feel free to contact the District Attorney in the county where Dr. Fauci lives or works and present your case. Don't be surprised if they put you on a list of people to watch for in order to prevent you from entering their offices if and when you can't provide any evidence to support your contentions. You see, those people are all about facts and evidence, and they don't have time for people who don't have either.
Keep believing in your false idol.

He never did ask Trump that.
Speculation.

Regardless, Dr. Fauci, and other experts, had publicly stated that fast tracking mRNA vaccines was a bad idea.

Trump used our tax dollars to fast track a vaccine that kills people. To this day he is still promoting the vaccine. I have heard other Trump supporters say it's not even a vaccine; that it's a "flu shot".

How dumb do you have to be to fast track a vaccine and end up without a vaccine? Lol.

Y'all Trump supporters are crazy 🤣.

died suddenly new fb group. crazy real stories of jabbed dropping dead/heart attacks strokes cancers everywhere etc. so sad yet so maddening people were fooled into getting an experimental mrna jab with no testing overa flu with a 99.5 percent recovery rate. agenda 2030. depop agenda. 500 million georgia guidestones.

It didn't happen.
"The one thing that you would not want to see with a vaccine is getting an EUA before you have a signal of efficacy," he said.
"One of the potential dangers if you prematurely let a vaccine out is that it would make it difficult, if not impossible, for the other vaccines to enrol people in their trial."

That is the simplest and most accurate Trump hate meme on the net. If you don't get it and if you feel the need to deflect from your ignorance, you get the WHOOSSSSSSH!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow. I feel utterly defeated by your woossssh!!!

Your skill at debate is unparalleled.

Have a great day!

I am certain you have already run your little fascist ass to a site censor and whined about my thread, and the study dumb ass is backed up by Canadian government, though you would have to read it to know that, oh and how many jabs have been squirted into your dumb ass, two, three, five? More bad news for you here, hope your burial insurance is up to date,

I wonder how many of these are now growing in your dumb ass,

I didn’t report Diddly Squat. And where is this?

Forum List

Back