You Want To Know The Real Reason Why Censorship Is Happening?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
As I was just telling ColonelAngus in another topic that I don't know if anybody on here is afraid of the government spying on you or censoring you, but I'm certainly not because either I'm going to die a free lady or die trying. I'm very open about my politics because I will NOT be censored or silenced. The only reason why the government does this (censorship) is because just like any other bully (which is what they are is bullies plain and simple) they're scared to death of people standing up to them. And that's if just one person stands up to them,.. imagine of how they would feel if all of us stood up to them the way that Trump did. I can just see them now cowering in the corner in little balls sucking their thumbs because they already know there are more of us than there are of them.

As I was just telling ColonelAngus in another topic that I don't know if anybody on here is afraid of the government spying on you or censoring you, but I'm certainly not because either I'm going to die a free lady or die trying. I'm very open about my politics because I will NOT be censored or silenced. The only reason why the government does this (censorship) is because just like any other bully (which is what they are is bullies plain and simple) they're scared to death of people standing up to them. And that's if just one person stands up to them,.. imagine of how they would feel if all of us stood up to them the way that Trump did. I can just see them now cowering in the corner in little balls sucking their thumbs because they already know there are more of us than there are of them.

I love it!

VERY TRUE!

Who has censured you?

You seem to be able to put out as much propaganda and misinformation as you want

Only your illegal activities will be censored and you will be expected to abife by the law the same as others.

You are being censored because these Satanic Idiots want to bring in The New World Order with AntiChrist as King, and Satan as God. If you speak out against them, you will only slow it down. Every see Fauci repeatedly flash Satanic Signs? Pay attention to him when he speaks, as well as anyone else involved in Satanism.

The Book of Revelation is going to be opened up and put in action right in front of your eyes.

You are being censored because these Satanic Idiots want to bring in The New World Order with AntiChrist as King, and Satan as God. If you speak out against them, you will only slow it down. Every see Fauci repeatedly flash Satanic Signs? Pay attention to him when he speaks, as well as anyone else involved in Satanism.

The Book of Revelation is going to be opened up and put in action right in front of your eyes.

Fuck Fauci and fuck them all. You know why a tiger is my current avatar? I might have the appearance of a squirrel, but I have the exact same spirit of a tiger.

Fuck Fauci and fuck them all. You know why a tiger is my current avatar? I might have the appearance of a squirrel, but I have the exact same spirit of a tiger.

Are you still trying to Fuk Joe Biden?

so peaceful protest when done against you is illegal?
No, peaceful protest has been tolerated and will likely continue to be tolerated. If the police need to take measures against the protesters, it will be justifiable under the need to uphold freedoms of the whole.

Canada excels in upholding freedom.
since the Trump years especially, America does not!

No, peaceful protest has been tolerated and will likely continue to be tolerated. If the police need to take measures against the protesters, it will be justifiable under the need to uphold freedoms of the whole.

Canada excels in upholding freedom.
since the Trump years especially, America does not!

What a ton of BS.

Katy Perry btw is in a Satanic Cult.

So?? I don't care what she does in her own personal life, I still like the song. Michael Jackson was like Joe Biden when he was around children but he had some of the best music in history.

What a ton of BS.

So?? I don't care what she does in her own personal life, I still like the song. Michael Jackson was like Joe Biden when he was around children but he had some of the best music in history.
Michael Jackson also belonged to The Church of Satan.
Joe Biden is also Satanic.

1. Nobody cares.
2. We all know that already.
WHAT if I told you that you should care because they want you not to care? What if I told you that there is a global conspiracy to spread Satanism through organizations like Free Masonary, our Colleges, The New Age Movement and others, with the end game being Global Government run by Satanists and that this will result in Bringing To Fruition The End Time Prophecies, New World Fascist Order Global Government and The Death of Freedom of Religion, and Freedom in General?

Would you care if those policies and the people behind them were impacting your life, your freedoms now?

Because they are. This is who issued the mandates. The very word should be researched by you especially in regards to Satanism and Free Masonary and other Secret Societies. There is also a tie in with AI, and Cryptocurrency.

Nothing happens by accident.

Be aware

Forum List

Back