Republicans Could See Wins of 150-200 State Seats in Addition to Flipping House and Senate in Midterms

November is a long way off...but it looks like it will be a Democrat blood letting.

Also, Democrats seem to not be aware that MASKED CHILDREN WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WHO MADE THEM WEAR THE MASKS!
It'll be a bloodbath, but 150-200 is too optimistic.

November is a long way off...but it looks like it will be a Democrat blood letting.

Also, Democrats seem to not be aware that MASKED CHILDREN WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER WHO MADE THEM WEAR THE MASKS!
All kinds of blue state governors are backing away from mandates against the cdc recommendations.

Wonder why that is 😄

All kinds of blue state governors are backing away from mandates against the cdc recommendations.

Wonder why that is 😄

giphy.gif

I agree, that was the headline of the link.

Hell, left wing dicks come in here and lie all the time, I don't mind being OPTIMISTIC with those numbers.
I think the only thing that can prevent a big loss for the Democrats is Biden turning to a wag the dog tactic on Ukraine.

There's just no way possible so far that America's right will come together on an antiwar stance.

However, it could happen for the first time under different circumstances that are going to be needed to revive Trump's hopes.

Let's hope so, but I'd settle just for impeaching Joe, with MTG being the author of the resolution.

Let's get Kammy in there! I predict she would fall to pieces utterly incapable of the job and be the laughing stock of the world with her megalomaniac proclivities then on full display.

Someone posted a video of a remark of James 'snakehead' carville the other day and he wanted to punch the unvaxxed AT HIS AGE!! LOLOL I well recall, when obamao,, the kenyan prince was elected,and i use the term loosely, the term ELECTED i mean becasue they were no doubt cheating in those days too, James boasted....the democrats are in power now for the next 40 i believe he said years. They're working on it for sure but they've also pooped in their mess kits All America sees what the left is now. It's what they've always been All the way back to Obama's friend, bill'anarchist shit' Ayers, in his youth, planning his reeducation/death camps and prior to that.

Let's hope so, but I'd settle just for impeaching Joe, with MTG being the author of the resolution.

Let's get Kammy in there! I predict she would fall to pieces utterly incapable of the job and be the laughing stock of the world with her megalomaniac proclivities then on full display.

I want her to be the first female President just to memorialize forever what a sham the Dems are.

The Dem party is coming apart at the seams. The LEFT who wreck everything they touch is wrecking the Dem party, shocker there. An outgoing Dem in TN is concerned the Dem party is on the verge of extinction in TN. The American people do NOT agree with the extreme views of the small minority of left wingers in this country, no matter how much media propaganda you throw at it. A lesson Dems are now learning.

The Dem party is coming apart at the seams. The LEFT who wreck everything they touch is wrecking the Dem party, shocker there. An outgoing Dem in TN is concerned the Dem party is on the verge of extinction in TN. The American people do NOT agree with the extreme views of the small minority of left wingers in this country, no matter how much media propaganda you throw at it. A lesson Dems are now learning.

100%, the left fringe was allowed to take over the DEM party.

Dems decided to let the students run the school......and they will face the consequences.

Forum List

Back