‘YOU take YOUR seat’: Very specific cheat sheet (Snapped By Photographer) reminds Biden how to act at White House meeting today

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The guy is literally being reminded what to do and how to act in meetings. This is proof he is completely not in charge. Good grief, the guy has spoken what was conveyed via his earpiece as if he was supposed to say it. Remember him saying to himself "Salute the Marines" on inauguration day? He is so mentally diminished that the words all run together and they are almost meaningless to him. When “you” is capitalized, he knows that HE’S supposed to do it, not tell the audience to do it.

Enlarge
biden-instructions-021.jpg

The meeting
biden-instructions-022.jpg

LOL.......Jezus. Deterioration every day...................Can you believe this stuff?

I see Clipper deleted his post it was shopped.......lololol

No it wasn't Clipper you fucking dipper.....lolol

Before Biden steps out in public his team has to strap on that brain helmet from 'Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy' and grind a lemon so he has a few minutes of clarity....

1656029887324.png

LOL.......Jezus. Deterioration every day...................Can you believe this stuff?

I see Clipper deleted his post it was shopped.......lololol

No it wasn't Clipper you fucking dipper.....lolol
So I made a mistake. When will you admit you fantazize about stuffing your head up Trump's ass?

So I made a mistake. When will you admit you fantazize about stuffing your head up Trump's ass?
I love seeing you people slowly build up steam up your asses and going to blow.....lolol

Look at that note card ninny.................lololol

You and your dead voted for this...You own it....You fucked up.No more meany tweeties though

Hey didga hear how Trump backed down when Donahue & Rosen told him to shove the job up his big ass?
No, I didn't....

...probably because I don't hang on / live my life based on every rumor, fake news story, fact involving Trump.

I don't give a damn...I really don't.

I care about how the country is burning down right now due to Democrats and Biden's failed policies and f* ups.

Hey, did YOU hear how 2 Democrats, off the record, told fake news reporters that NO ONE GIVES A F* ABOUT THE 6 JAN COMMITTEE OR ITS KABUKI THEATER?

No, I didn't....

...probably because I don't hang on / live my life based on every rumor, fake news story, fact involving Trump.

I don't give a damn...I really don't.

I care about how the country is burning down right now due to Democrats and Biden's failed policies and f* ups.

Hey, did YOU hear how 2 Democrats, off the record, told fake news reporters that NO ONE GIVES A F* ABOUT THE 6 JAN COMMITTEE OR ITS KABUKI THEATER?
No I didn't. And I don't care what they said. What I do care about is sworn testimony from people testifying what Trump did.

Trump is more then welcome to tell HIS side of it under oath like everybody else did.

So the POTUS needs cue cards to remind him to sit down?
If 100% true then it’s 100% that he must resign.

Forum List

Back