You shall wear the uniform and bow to your new masters.

Fuck everyone associated with the NBA who supports this bullshit.

I hope they all die...
A nice conservative response for your peer group, I'm sure. I personally do not care for or about the NBA and never have.
They just shut off more than 50% of patriotic Americans.
image.png
Find a new pass time. I recommend Kayaking. No way to knee-jerk, BLM into it, even if it is whitewater. Probably better for you in the long run, anyway.
Here is how the Marxist transformation of America begins. #TurnOffNBA.

Wear the uniform, adopt the salute.

View attachment 371500

The more I think about it, the more it seems like Black people really shouldn't stand with the flag and freedom of the country.

Maybe being on their knees is where they need to be.

Burn Loot Murder. BLM.
That's an insult to patriotic black Americans.

I hope they all die...
A nice conservative response for your peer group, I'm sure. I personally do not care for or about the NBA and never have.
image.png
Find a new pass time. I recommend Kayaking. No way to knee-jerk, BLM into it, even if it is whitewater. Probably better for you in the long run, anyway.

View attachment 371500

The more I think about it, the more it seems like Black people really shouldn't stand with the flag and freedom of the country.

Burn Loot Murder. BLM.
Not sure why you bothered to quote me in your post. Kinda doubt the BKM people give a damn about Kayaking, be it whitewater, touring or ocean. They should take it up though, as it is a very peaceful, introspective, self reliant sport.

I hope they all die...
image.png

View attachment 371500

Burn Loot Murder. BLM.

Sure. Have those blacks, tell these blacks to stand their dumb butts up.

Forum List

Back