You Old White People... It's Your Duty to Die

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
"You old white people. It is your duty to die."
The handwriting is on the wall. Help erase it!
The U.S. VS Mexican Illegals

California Coalition for Immigration Reform

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston! Go
back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die . . Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . . . We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico, "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California."

Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University; "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . "

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

This is what you will never hear from white supremacists:

Birth rates are falling dramatically all over the world... Africa, Asia, Latin America... you name...

America, European and some asian countries JUST HAPPEN TO BE AHEAD OF THEM IN THIS PROCESS.

At some point in time all races will reach a demographic equilibrium.

Now mass immigration of non-whites is a whole different story.

I have no problem with America stopping all non-white immigration because this is not a supremacist political measure like, for example, expelling blacks and hispanics from areas they have inhabited for centuries. Countries all over the world are free to make this choice.

I just warning the members of the Board:

White supremacists have NO PROBLEM AT ALL distorting and hiding facts like the one I cited above in order to push their agenda on YOU.

THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT BLACKS, ASIANS AND LATINOS ARE HAVING LESS AND LESS CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE THIS INFORMATION DOES NOT HELP THEIR CAUSE.

Oops, I thought that was the Republican Health Care Plan. My bad.

José;2410416 said:
This is what you will never hear from white supremacists:

Birth rates are falling dramatically all over the world... Africa, Asia, Latin America... you name...

America, European and some asian countries JUST HAPPEN TO BE AHEAD OF THEM IN THIS PROCESS.

At some point in time all races will reach a demographic equilibrium.

Now mass immigration of non-whites is a whole different story.

I have no problem with America stopping all non-white immigration because this is not a supremacist political measure like, for example, expelling blacks and hispanics from areas they have inhabited for centuries. Countries all over the world are free to make this choice.

I just warning the members of the Board:

White supremacists have NO PROBLEM AT ALL distorting and hiding facts like the one I cited above in order to push their agenda on YOU.

THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT BLACKS, ASIANS AND LATINOS ARE HAVING LESS AND LESS CHILDREN ALL OVER THE WORLD BECAUSE THIS INFORMATION DOES NOT HELP THEIR CAUSE.

Here in Canada 80% of the immigrants coming into this country are non-white and this has been happening for decades. I am almost sure that America is taking in the same amount of non-whites in. It's not hard to figure out that in a few decades from now, Whites will be the minority in Canada and America in those two countries that was conquered and settled by them. Whites are creating for themselves racial suicide.

Whites wakeup before you find yourself being forced to except and live with other cultures and traditions and languages that are alien to you. It is happeniong now and will only get worse. If whites become a minority they will become second class citizens. It has to be.

That is a bunch of bullshit if you want to try and make people believe that birth rates are falling in third world countries. You say that because you want whites to relax and believe that it is ok, not to panic, so as to believe that there is no threat to their survival. Bullshit.

Prove it that the white supremists are lying and are covering up what you say? Bullshit.

The handwriting is on the wall. Help erase it!
The U.S. VS Mexican Illegals

California Coalition for Immigration Reform

HISPANIC LEADERS SPEAK OUT!

Augustin Cebada, Brown Berets; "Go back to Boston! Go
back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die . . Through love of having children, we are going to take over.

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. "They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. We will take them over . . . We are here to stay."

Excelsior, the national newspaper of Mexico, "The American Southwest seems to be slowly returning to the jurisdiction of Mexico without firing a single shot."

Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas; "We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it."

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party, "Remember 187--proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non-citizens--was the last gasp of white America in California."

Gloria Molina, Los Angeles County Supervisor, "We are politicizing every single one of these new citizens that are becoming citizens of this country . . . I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, "I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back."

Mario Obledo, California Coalition of Hispanic Organizations and California State Secretary of Health, Education and Welfare under Governor Jerry Brown, also awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom by President Bill Clinton, "California is going to be a Hispanic state. Anyone who doesn't like it should leave."

Jose Pescador Osuna, Mexican Consul General, "We are practicing 'La Reconquista' in California."

Professor Fernando Guerra, Loyola Marymount University; "We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos . . . "

Are these just the words of a few extremists? Consider that we could fill up many pages with such quotes. Also, consider that these are mainstream Mexican leaders.

White Americans should be riled up over what these people are saying? What gall. They are saying these things and laughing in the whiteman/womans face and whites appear to just take it. Are they not listening or reading as to what is going on. Even that moron Bill Clinton said that white people will be a minority in America by 2030. This coming from a President who apparently is in favour of it as he did not seem to want to do anything about it. As President he did nothing to stop illegal immigration on the Mexican border. Yikes.

Minorities are their own worst enemy. They will continue to spew crap while being stuck in the misery of their own making. It always comes back to slap them on the face - and it will continue to do so.

José;2410416 said:
I have no problem with America stopping all non-white immigration because this is not a supremacist political measure like, for example, expelling blacks and hispanics from areas they have inhabited for centuries.

But it would obviously be described as a "white supremacist" measure. You couldn't find three Republicans to sponsor such a bill.

We should separate the U.S. into three racial areas: one for whites, one for blacks and one for Hispanics.

Originally posted by William Joyce
But it would obviously be described as a "white supremacist" measure. You couldn't find three Republicans to sponsor such a bill.
So true... America using her sovereign right to tell 1000 nigerians, mexicans and chinese:

"You will continue to live in Africa, Asia and Mexico." is "racism"...

Pathetic, ridiculous and tragic...

Racism is one of those words that just lost their meaning through over use.

Originally posted by William Joyce
We should separate the U.S. into three racial areas: one for whites, one for blacks and one for Hispanics.

This is the point where you cross the line between the preservation of the white race and moral depravity, Joyce...

People usually don't accept being removed or "relocated" to other areas without a fight. Look at Palestine, South Africa and so many other examples.

And even when they do the sad spectacle of whole communities of blacks, native americans and latinos being uprooted, expelled, being forced to leave their homes by their own black and latino "leaders" is more than most people can stomach.

Many people think to themselves when you make those "civilized" proposals to ethnically cleanse America (involving reparations, etc...):

"I agree with a lot of things this guy says. But I do not agree we, whites, have a right to expel blacks from any part of America to preserve my "sacred right" to spend the rest of my life without seeing a black or chicano face in front of me.

I don't want to see white America mistreating blacks, latinos and asians fighting for their right to leave their assigned areas, killing them like cattle, year after year, decade after decade like Israel kills the palestinian people... It is morally disgusting to herd human beings into ethnic areas and arrest or murder them when they try to move freely in their own homeland.

The fact that I want my race to survive DOES NOT MEAN I HAVE LOST MY MORAL BEARINGS like this guy William Joyce."

Ethnic cleasing... This is the point where you become a liability to the preservation of the white race instead of an asset, Joyce.

Last edited:
The majority of White Americans, including those who disapprove of the illegal immigrant presence, have over the years become oriented to passive social behavior and are strongly opposed to violence as a solution to the problem. This law-abiding, non-violent orientation on the part of White America has fostered a mistaken impression on the part of the increasing Hispanic population, which accounts for the kind of inflammatory rhetoric posted above.

The first manifestation of the White power structure's resentment of such threatening commentary has been the decisively aggressive legislative action of the Arizona government, which in effect is saying, "You've been talking a lot of shit and now we're going to kick your ass out of here and start paying close attention (profiling) to the Hispanic population in general." So the best thing Hispanic leadership can do in the interest of its constituents is realize that the inciteful verbal bravado is going to come back to bite them on the ass if they keep it up.

Last edited:
Joyce's formula is older than my grandpa.

Let's post some EXTREME, absolutely OVER-THE-TOP comments made by chicano nationalists in order to sway everybody's opinion...

The first manifestation of the White power structure's resentment of such threatening commentary has been

The first manifestation of Joyce's winning strategy has been MikeK's post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

One of the things I find amusing about most of the White Supremecists I've known is how few White people they actually like.

Don't rush me sonny.

I have been told to die on this board because I said something negative about progressives.

they are worse than the scum crossing the border. All they want is money.

the progressives want control of your mind too.

but the poster will get his wish- then he will join us before long.:razz:

Oops, I thought that was the Republican Health Care Plan. My bad.

Allow me to, as usual, correct you.

The provenance of the premise is a Democrat, Governor of Colorado Dick Lamm:

Democrat Governor Dick Lamm once created a firestorm in Colorado (a few years after leaving the Governor’s office) when he said: “the elderly have a duty to die.”
Duty to Die

So, does this mean that you have less anger about the comment?

Or are you still a partisan hack?

Forum List

Back