You need an ID to by booze, cigarettes,board planes, etc. but you won't need an ID to vote? Does that mean ANYONE illegally in USA will vote?

I have no idea why people who believe the Russians was interfering with our elections supports further deterioration of actually showing that.

If I had the money at time... It's easy to cheat the system... I just want to run and/or own old folks homes. I have their location of where they live, I have their full names, I have their social security numbers. You don't need anything else. Those people will now vote, and there is no way to track it. ESPECIALLY if it's legal for various people to collect ballots rather than forcing the voter to actually show up themselves.
Yeah you should do that. You might get a few hundred votes and would risk a felony and jail time. Go for it
How? The people in the home wouldn't even know they voted... Have you seen what they are trying to pass now? For the People Act (also known as H.R 1)? There are a few things in it that are pretty good... And... A few things like the above would just be easier to do.

Few hundred votes in a federal election might not mean much... But for City/Country... Could damn well be important.
It takes one person to notice something is off. Signatures would need to be forged for each person. Do you really think the risk reward is there to do that? Jail for a handful of votes? Who would take that risk?
Who goes to prison over a haircut?

They do
What are you talking about?
We are on a news and politics board..google it
Learn how to make coherent arguments I’m not here to google search your randomness
Officials identify 35-year-old killed in barber shop shooting on N. Foster ...

Feb 19, 2021 — The Baton Rouge Police Department, responded to a shooting around 7 p.m. that left one person dead and three injured at ...

Imagecwbchicago.com › 2021/03 › 8-hig...
#8: “Highly active” gang member charged with killing rival over ...

in 1 day — A Chicago man shot and killed a 16-year-old rival gang member over a haircut last week while on affordable bail for ...

Imagewww.cleveland.com › 2021/01
Ohio man shot, killed while getting shave at barber shop, authorities ...

Jan 7, 2021 — CINCINNATI, Ohio — A man receiving a shave at a barber shop on his birthday was shot and killed as he sat in

IF the electoral vote is abolished too, then our potus would be "most popular". Which would mean TRUMP this last go round. However, if it is by popular vote, people could bribe other people to vote for so and so and it was a corrupt popular vote.

No ID required means I could literally vote 4 or 5 or even 6 times. And so can dead people. Those registration cards can be made on any printer, just as fake money can be done if done right. So whats to stop anyone from doing exactly that? It didn't stop them this time. It won't stop them next time. Period.

It all stinks.

Ok well let’s just watch and see how it plays out. I think my take is going to be closer to reality.

talking about it is fine but that’s not what we are doing. The nation is fighting over it. Fighting is not productive
That's just it... Define "We"... Because as far as I'm concerned "We" are talking about it. I'm not a Repub or Dem... I am not a part of that "We"

It's almost like you are suggesting that unless you are a Repub or Dem then it doesn't matter what you say or do.

IF the electoral vote is abolished too, then our potus would be "most popular". Which would mean TRUMP this last go round. However, if it is by popular vote, people could bribe other people to vote for so and so and it was a corrupt popular vote.

No ID required means I could literally vote 4 or 5 or even 6 times. And so can dead people. Those registration cards can be made on any printer, just as fake money can be done if done right. So whats to stop anyone from doing exactly that? It didn't stop them this time. It won't stop them next time. Period.

It all stinks.
If it is a corrupt popular vote, then it is also a corrupt electoral college vote. Electors are picked, based on the popular vote outcomes.

I have no idea why people who believe the Russians was interfering with our elections supports further deterioration of actually showing that.

If I had the money at time... It's easy to cheat the system... I just want to run and/or own old folks homes. I have their location of where they live, I have their full names, I have their social security numbers. You don't need anything else. Those people will now vote, and there is no way to track it. ESPECIALLY if it's legal for various people to collect ballots rather than forcing the voter to actually show up themselves.
Yeah you should do that. You might get a few hundred votes and would risk a felony and jail time. Go for it
How? The people in the home wouldn't even know they voted... Have you seen what they are trying to pass now? For the People Act (also known as H.R 1)? There are a few things in it that are pretty good... And... A few things like the above would just be easier to do.

Few hundred votes in a federal election might not mean much... But for City/Country... Could damn well be important.
It takes one person to notice something is off. Signatures would need to be forged for each person. Do you really think the risk reward is there to do that? Jail for a handful of votes? Who would take that risk?

They do
Learn how to make coherent arguments I’m not here to google search your randomness
Learn to know news and politics before you post otherwise you're an idiot.
Defending your idiotic randomness by trying to insult me. Great tactic man, it’s totally working

No ID required means I could literally vote 4 or 5 or even 6 times. And so can dead people. Those registration cards can be made on any printer, just as fake money can be done if done right. So whats to stop anyone from doing exactly that? It didn't stop them this time. It won't stop them next time. Period
Oh Gracie....how could you not know that with or without an ID at the polls, you can not vote twice, let alone 5 or 6 times? Maybe you haven't voted before but you have to vote in the precinct you are registered in, and once you vote, you are noted as VOTED on the voter roll you sign when you check in.

It all stinks.
If it is a corrupt popular vote, then it is also a corrupt electoral college vote. Electors are picked, based on the popular vote outcomes.
No they are sometimes picked on elites hillary and

They do
Learn to know news and politics before you post otherwise you're an idiot.
Defending your idiotic randomness by trying to insult me. Great tactic man, it’s totally working
Not my fault I follow current news and politics

You need a license to drive a car or a boat, to hunt or fish, to fly a plane, even to be a contractor or handle refrigerant,. It you don't need one to own a firearm?

It's called the Constitution.
Does the constitution say you need a gov't issued photo ID to exercise your right to vote?
No but it does say you need to be a legal citizen
Yep, it does. And the voter registration offices in charge are suppose to vet voters for citizenship, for their residence, for whether they are a felon or not etc...before they accept the application and issue a notification of acceptance or a voter registration card being sent to them.

E-verify could be used to check citizenship.

They do
Officials identify 35-year-old killed in barber shop shooting on N. Foster ...

Feb 19, 2021 — The Baton Rouge Police Department, responded to a shooting around 7 p.m. that left one person dead and three injured at ...

View attachment 464843cwbchicago.com › 2021/03 › 8-hig...
#8: “Highly active” gang member charged with killing rival over ...

in 1 day — A Chicago man shot and killed a 16-year-old rival gang member over a haircut last week while on affordable bail for ...

View attachment 464844www.cleveland.com › 2021/01
Ohio man shot, killed while getting shave at barber shop, authorities ...

Jan 7, 2021 — CINCINNATI, Ohio — A man receiving a shave at a barber shop on his birthday was shot and killed as he sat in
So a guy killed another guy over a haircut. So what?

Ok well let’s just watch and see how it plays out. I think my take is going to be closer to reality.

talking about it is fine but that’s not what we are doing. The nation is fighting over it. Fighting is not productive
That's just it... Define "We"... Because as far as I'm concerned "We" are talking about it. I'm not a Repub or Dem... I am not a part of that "We"

It's almost like you are suggesting that unless you are a Repub or Dem then it doesn't matter what you say or do.
Our conversation has no impact on meaningful change.

For most people, driver's licenses issued by the respective state and territorial governments have become the de facto identity cards, and are used for many identification purposes, such as when :
  • purchasing alcohol and tobacco,
  • opening bank accounts, and boarding planes,
  • along with confirming a voter's identity in states with voter photo identification initiatives.
Individuals who do not drive are able to obtain an identification card with the same functions from the same state agency that issues driver's licenses. In addition, many schools issue student and teacher ID cards.

Thirty-four states have identification requirements at the polls.
Seven states have strict photo ID laws, under which voters must present one of a limited set of forms of government-issued photo ID in order to cast a regular ballot – no exception
One of the ACLU's example: In Texas, some people in rural areas must travel approximately 170 miles to reach the nearest ID office.

House Democrats quietly passed a bill to federalize vote by mail and passed the “For the People Act,”

The last point confirming a voter's identity will be under Federal law UNNECESSARY to vote.
So how many swing states for Trump/Biden election didn't require photo id?

Trump’s victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were on target until,
in the middle of the night, counting was arbitrarily halted.
Miraculously, several hundred thousand votes – all for Biden – were mysteriously ‘found’;

How do you prove your ID when you need to get an ID?

For most people, driver's licenses issued by the respective state and territorial governments have become the de facto identity cards, and are used for many identification purposes, such as when :
  • along with confirming a voter's identity in states with voter photo identification initiatives.
Individuals who do not drive are able to obtain an identification card with the same functions from the same state agency that issues driver's licenses. In addition, many schools issue student and teacher ID cards.

Seven states have strict photo ID laws, under which voters must present one of a limited set of forms of government-issued photo ID in order to cast a regular ballot – no exception
One of the ACLU's example: In Texas, some people in rural areas must travel approximately 170 miles to reach the nearest ID office.

House Democrats quietly passed a bill to federalize vote by mail and passed the “For the People Act,”

The last point confirming a voter's identity will be under Federal law UNNECESSARY to vote.

Trump’s victories in Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin were on target until,
Miraculously, several hundred thousand votes – all for Biden – were mysteriously ‘found’;

....good call.......we need Birth Certificates/etc to get a driver's license/etc...this is just basic COMMON SENSE--which the left doesn't have--for various reasons--one of which they think with their emotions and not their brains

....good call.......we need Birth Certificates/etc to get a driver's license/etc...this is just basic COMMON SENSE--which the left doesn't have--for various reasons--one of which they think with their emotions and not their brains
Good call? Have we found dumb and dumber here?! There’s a reason why the OP isn’t commenting anymore. He got schooled

Good call? Have we found dumb and dumber here?! There’s a reason why the OP isn’t commenting anymore. He got schooled
hahhahahahahah--like I said, you don't have any common sense/etc

How do you prove your ID when you need to get an ID?
hahahahahahah?????!!!!!!!!!!!??????
Birth Certificate/utility bills/address/etc

Forum List

Back