You Might Not Like The Guy, But You Can't Deny What He Says

That reads an awful lot like when a White person say "I've got this Black friend" or "I was just speaking to this Black person" when trying to qualify a point they want to make when they don't have anything concrete to substantiate whatever they're trying to 'prove'. In most cases their Black associate doesn't exist, much like all these Blacks boyfriends your daughter's teammates allegedly have are almost certainly a work of fiction.
That read an awful lot like a white person desperately denying the obvious. That was just an example you are free to discard. However you cant discard the fact that its a real phenomenon. Go to any high school that is integrated and see who the white girls flock to. Personally I was shocked at how openly accepted it is. If you dont want to take my word for it, ask yourself why there is a twitter hashtag called #teamblackgus, #teamblackmen, etc. created by white girls.

TeamBlackMen on Twitter Ain t nothing like a black guy with a nice body beautiful eyes a gorgeous smile makes me melt TeamBlackGuys

Fifty to sixty hashtaggers on a Twitter group isn't exactly what anyone with even half a brain would call imperical evidence of White women overwhelmingly favouring Black men over White men. User results from okcupid's user trend survey revealed that most women prefer dating within their own race. I'll take the data from a website that boasts a database of millions of active users over some obscure Twitter group with under a hundred members/hashtaggers.

Well I guess you are in full blown denial. I guess Louis was right. You are your own worst enemy. Your pride will prevent you from being able to stop it. While you claim its not so and that its only fat white girls that are attracted to Black guys you are slowing dying out as a race due to recessive genes and your women seeking the dominant ones. The first step is in admitting its happening.

I see. So when it comes to statistical analysis, favouring a source with literally millions of statistics over one which can only offer under a hundred puts me in "denial". Word of advice, Asclepias, don't ever go into the stock market.

Your problem is that you selectively pick stats and ignore the ones that make you uncomfortable. Heres laughing at your denial.

In your pitifully transparent line of attempted antagonism, I don't think you realise just how stupid you're making yourself look. I appreciate that you're frustrated at having your provocation masquerading as an argument fail in the face of more credible sources and statistics, but you've still lost this argument.

In the slim chance you're genuine, let me show why your line of 'reasoning' is so flawed. You begin with an unsubstaniated claim that White women are flocking towards Black men in droves and routinely cheat on their White husbands. You then present a Twitter group that is followed by under a hundred hashtaggers as evidence. I then cite results from a survey that drew upon trends mapped by millions of users that affirms that what you claim isn't the case. In fact, it reveals that White women overwhelmingly prefer White men. You then claim I'm being selective and I'm in denial... with nothing to support you assertion.

This is the third time I've schooled you now, Asclepias. And it's because of the same reason as the first two. Your evidence is either weak or contradicts what you claim.

Last edited:
That read an awful lot like a white person desperately denying the obvious. That was just an example you are free to discard. However you cant discard the fact that its a real phenomenon. Go to any high school that is integrated and see who the white girls flock to. Personally I was shocked at how openly accepted it is. If you dont want to take my word for it, ask yourself why there is a twitter hashtag called #teamblackgus, #teamblackmen, etc. created by white girls.

TeamBlackMen on Twitter Ain t nothing like a black guy with a nice body beautiful eyes a gorgeous smile makes me melt TeamBlackGuys

Fifty to sixty hashtaggers on a Twitter group isn't exactly what anyone with even half a brain would call imperical evidence of White women overwhelmingly favouring Black men over White men. User results from okcupid's user trend survey revealed that most women prefer dating within their own race. I'll take the data from a website that boasts a database of millions of active users over some obscure Twitter group with under a hundred members/hashtaggers.

Well I guess you are in full blown denial. I guess Louis was right. You are your own worst enemy. Your pride will prevent you from being able to stop it. While you claim its not so and that its only fat white girls that are attracted to Black guys you are slowing dying out as a race due to recessive genes and your women seeking the dominant ones. The first step is in admitting its happening.

I see. So when it comes to statistical analysis, favouring a source with literally millions of statistics over one which can only offer under a hundred puts me in "denial". Word of advice, Asclepias, don't ever go into the stock market.

Your problem is that you selectively pick stats and ignore the ones that make you uncomfortable. Heres laughing at your denial.

In your pitifully transparent line of attempted antagonism, I don't think you realise just how stupid you're making yourself look. I appreciate that you're frustrated at having your provocation masquerading as an argument fail in the face of more credible sources and statistics, but you've still lost this argument.

In the slim chance you're genuine, let me show why your line of 'reasoning' is so flawed. You begin with an unsubstaniated claim that White women are flocking towards Black men in droves and routinely cheat on their White husbands. You then present a Twitter group that is followed by under a hundred hashtaggers as evidence. I then cite results from a survey that drew upon trends mapped by millions of users that affirms that what you claim isn't the case. In fact, it reveals that White women overwhelmingly prefer White men. You then claim I'm being selective and I'm in denial... with nothing to support you assertion.

This is the third time I've schooled you now, Asclepias. And its because of the same reason as the first two. Your evidence is either weak or contradicts what you claim.

Let me school you Swaggy. Surveys are just surveys. I'm talking reality. If I just happen to know only the white women that cheat and prefer Black men I could see your point. If I just happened to know only the Black men that have experienced the same. i could understand your weak claim. At this point its pretty much and epidemic which someone alluded to that Black women are upset about.

There are 2 dynamics working here. White women do not want to give a bad impression so they lie a lot ....a whole lot to white men about Black men. Thats why they call it cheating. The younger generation of white girls seem to have no such restriction. Like my man Louis stated your denial will be the death of your race. When white racist denialists wake up and realize the only pure whites left to procreate with will be their sisters and mothers maybe you will get what Louis is saying.

BpsUdVWIcAAYuSJ.jpg:large

Last edited:

This is the third time I've schooled you now, Asclepias. And its because of the same reason as the first two. Your evidence is either weak or contradicts what you claim.

Let me school you Swaggy. Surveys are just surveys. I'm talking reality. If I just happen to know only the white women that cheat and prefer Black men I could see your point. If I just happened to know only the Black men that have experienced the same. i could understand your weak claim. At this point its pretty much and epidemic which someone alluded to that Black women are upset about.

There are 2 dynamics working here. White women do not want to give a bad impression so they lie a lot ....a whole lot to white men about Black men. The younger generation of white girls seem to have no such restriction. Like my man Louis stated your denial will be the death of your race. When white racists wake up and realize the only pure whites left to procreate with will be their sisters and mothers maybe you will get what Louis is saying.

And so is the survey I cited earlier. It's also delivered the results on reality by mapping the trends of reality. Face it, you're beaten. Again.

There are 2 dynamics working here. White women do not want to give a bad impression so they lie a lot ....a whole lot to white men about Black men. The younger generation of white girls seem to have no such restriction. Like my man Louis stated your denial will be the death of your race. When white racists wake up and realize the only pure whites left to procreate with will be their sisters and mothers maybe you will get what Louis is saying.

And so is the survey I cited earlier. It's also delivered the results on reality by mapping the trends of reality. Face it, you're beaten. Again.
Surveys dont equal real life. Face it you lost whatever imaginary battle you think you are fighting with me.

Bo47X8ACYAAuLHD.jpg:large

Surveys dont equal real life. Face it you lost whatever imaginary battle you think you are fighting with me.

Says the guy who presented a Twitter group with under a hundred hashtaggers as evidence that White women are flocking into the arms of Black men behind their husbands' backs.

Says the guy who presented a Twitter group with under a hundred hashtaggers as evidence that White women are flocking into the arms of Black men behind their husbands' backs.

Dont be upset. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/C316...p4?versionId=OVJX8x7Nc65jOGdpJKfYlZstN8HTZxKE

Getting back to the original topic of this thread:

"Disco Louie" Farrakhan:

Ya gotta admire his mojo!

Took a simple Kenyan waif and, hey presto, turned Him into a New Messiah!

T'was old Disco who taught America the term - most effective moment of his entire life! Can he top it in 2016? Only De Democrat Party know!

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/C316...p4?versionId=OVJX8x7Nc65jOGdpJKfYlZstN8HTZxKE

This latest piece of 'evidence' not only illustrates your utter defeat, it also shows how desperate you've become. What's next, an opinion scrawled on a toilet cubicle wall, perhaps?

This latest piece of 'evidence' not only illustrates your utter defeat, it also shows how desperate you've become. What's next, an opinion scrawled on a toilet cubicle wall, perhaps?

Just trying to help you overcome your delusions. This one never gets old Swaggy. This is what you guys are up against. Check the blondes complete disregard for her surroundings in her thirst for a black guy.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/AB...p4?versionId=FfzDz8UyaWGQQo6TV7ao.akuMYCpn_Ha

So Swaggy here is the deal. People are going to interbreed regardless of your insecurities. You cant stop them if you tried. The Asian cultures which are even more steadfast in not dating outside their race are starting to come out of the closet for Black men. Of course Black men have known this all along but the world is seeing it now.

Last edited:
I don't need to "stop" anything. The writing's on the wall: White women prefer White men. You can dig-up as many YouTube videos as you like, but it won't change squat.

Forum List

Back