"You´ll be a field wife (institute of sex services for soviet WW2 officers, Zhukov and all other stalin´s generals had the FW) ." Pleasure of putin´s

Why do you keep posting fake ...
you are a lying Ivan´s bitch

FREE EUROPE :
'Just Prostitutes'

The phenomenon of field wives has long been reputed to be a part of Russian and Soviet military culture. In a 2018 paper on women in the Soviet Army in World War II, English historian Alexander Wood Balsom wrote: "ome government officials and army officers forced themselves upon female subordinates because they believed they were entitled to have 'field wives' (often referred to by the abbreviation PPZh in military jargon). Not all PPZh relationships were a product of coercion as some were formed from a genuine shared interest, while other relationships were initiated by women to take advantage of the benefits of favoritism."

Marina Zaitseva is a St. Petersburg native who served in the Russian military in Chechnya from 2001 until 2006 and retired from the military in 2019. She told RFE/RL that field wives are an open secret in the military and that she encountered the practice during her own career.

"Some women are able to resist, but some are looking for protection," Zaitseva said. "I resisted."

If personal enrichment were the only goal, then why start this war? There is nothing to be gained in this war that will account for the terrible damage it is doing and will continue to do to the Russian economy for the foreseeable future.

The German ultranationalists were seduced into a war that led to the destruction of Germany by a vision of a Greater Germany that included nearly all of Europe, and the Russian ultranationalists are chasing a dream of a Greater Russia that includes nearly all of eastern Europe and much of Central Asia.

The Russian ultranationalists, like he German ultranationalists before them, have rejected the notion of individual rights in favor of the collective rights of the Russian people to rule over their neighbors. These Russian ultranationalists are no less fanatical than the nazis or the communists before them, but when they see Russia slowly disintegrating because of this unwinnable war, I believe they will seek a deal to save whatever is left of Russia and that effort will require at least removing Putin from power.
I wrote personal enrichment and vanity. Putin is not unique in this case. Gathering of 'Russian lands' became integral part of Russian foreign policy since at least 16th century. And every one Russian ruler who deem themselves as a great reformer added some lands to the Russian state.

'Ultra-nationalists' are stunch supporters of the Putin's war. They consider Ukraine as an artificial state that occupies historical Russian lands.

I wrote personal enrichment and vanity. Putin is not unique in this case. Gathering of 'Russian lands' became integral part of Russian foreign policy since at least 16th century. And every one Russian ruler who deem themselves as a great reformer added some lands to the Russian state.

'Ultra-nationalists' are stunch supporters of the Putin's war. They consider Ukraine as an artificial state that occupies historical Russian lands.
I understand that, but as they realize the war is unwinnable and that Russia is becoming weaker as this war drags on, I think they will want to find a way out of this war without giving up the dream of someday achieving their goal.

I understand that, but as they realize the war is unwinnable and that Russia is becoming weaker as this war drags on, I think they will want to find a way out of this war without giving up the dream of someday achieving their goal.
This war will end with a stalemate, maybe this year. Russian numbers are higher than Ukraine's, and naturally the UAF has its limits.

The Putin regime, or more correctly Putin being dependent on China, is in China's interest. So, it won't allow it to fall.

This war will end with a stalemate, maybe this year. Russian numbers are higher than Ukraine's, and naturally the UAF has its limits.

The Putin regime, or more correctly Putin being dependent on China, is in China's interest. So, it won't allow it to fall.
Russia is potentially valuable to China, but not as valuable as being able to trade with the US and Europe. It would be foolish of China to allow itself to be dragged into Putin's unwinnable war in Ukraine.

Russia is potentially valuable to China, but not as valuable as being able to trade with the US and Europe. It would be foolish of China to allow itself to be dragged into Putin's unwinnable war in Ukraine.
They won't be dragged into the war. Directly, I mean. They can begin producing and supplying arms for the Russian army.

Yes, this war is unwinnable for the Putin regime. But also it is unwinnable for Ukraine, in a military sense.

They won't be dragged into the war. Directly, I mean. They can begin producing and supplying arms for the Russian army.

Yes, this war is unwinnable for the Putin regime. But also it is unwinnable for Ukraine, in a military sense.
If China supplies Russia with lethal weapons, it will become subject to US and EU sanctions that will degrade its economy, and that is not in China's interests, so I think the likelihood of China doing that is very small.

As the effects of the sanctions continue to accumulate, the Russian economy will be degraded to the point where Russia can no longer afford this level of conflict, and if the West continues to supply Ukraine with the weapons it needs, there will com a time, maybe this year or the next, when the AFU is able to drive the Russians out of Ukraine. There is no possible deal that can be made with Putin that will not lead to another Russian invasion, so Ukraine really has no choice but to fight for victory.

If China supplies Russia with lethal weapons, it will become subject to US and EU sanctions that will degrade its economy, and that is not in China's interests, so I think the likelihood of China doing that is very small.

As the effects of the sanctions continue to accumulate, the Russian economy will be degraded to the point where Russia can no longer afford this level of conflict, and if the West continues to supply Ukraine with the weapons it needs, there will com a time, maybe this year or the next, when the AFU is able to drive the Russians out of Ukraine. There is no possible deal that can be made with Putin that will not lead to another Russian invasion, so Ukraine really has no choice but to fight for victory.
China's economy is too big to be sanctioned without serious disbalances of the world trade and logistics chains.

As I said above, this war is unwinnable for Russia. But if you think these months haven't brought any consequences for Ukraine and people's mind, then you are mistaken.

Many expect the spring counter-offensive from the AFU. We can only guess now what scale it will have and how successful it will be. In any case, I expect that will be the last large operation of the AFU in this war in its current form.

As we enter the 14th month of Putin's 3 day war, the question is, how long? With the Russian military clearly inferior to the Ukrainian military and the Russian political leadership clearly inferior to the Ukrainian leadership, and by nearly all reports the Russian economy beginning to collapse, how long will the Russian people allow Putin to hold them hostage while he tries to escape responsibility for his colossal fuck up of invading Ukraine?
The only ones to claim this SMO would be over in 3 days, was the West. And once again they got it all wrong…

China's economy is too big to be sanctioned without serious disbalances of the world trade and logistics chains.

As I said above, this war is unwinnable for Russia. But if you think these months haven't brought any consequences for Ukraine and people's mind, then you are mistaken.

Many expect the spring counter-offensive from the AFU. We can only guess now what scale it will have and how successful it will be. In any case, I expect that will be the last large operation of the AFU in this war in its current form.
China's economy is big because of its trade with the West, and China has observed that the EU has been willing to suffer great economic pain by severing oil and gas imports in order to weaken Russia, and while heavy sanctions on China will cause some dislocations, the global economy will adjust but the damage to the Chinese economy will be permanent just as he damage sanctions have and will do to the Russian economy are.

The only ones to claim this SMO would be over in 3 days, was the West. And once again they got it all wrong…
A distinction without a difference. Obviously, Putin expected this war to be over very quickly and he was very wrong, wrong about just about every decision he has made.

she was lucky that she got only 3 " field husbands "...Muscovy has never changed...​

"You will be a field wife (institute of sex services for soviet WW2 officers, Zhukov and all other stalin´s

generals had the FW) ." Women in war are "distributed" for the pleasure of the officers

For almost two months, Margarita, a contract soldier who was in the war in Ukraine, has been in rehabilitation. She visits a psychologist, takes antidepressants, trying to forget what happened to her recently. But it is impossible to forget. Most of all, Margarita is afraid to return to her regiment, where, according to her testimony, women from the medical company were threatened to have sexual relations with officers. She told the correspondent of "Sever.Realii" about it .

«Будзеш палявой жонкай». Жанчын на вайне «размяркоўваюць» для ўцех афіцэраў

01000000-0a00-0242-88f4-08db2e9d14b5_w650_r0_s.jpg

-9d05o.jpg
Instinct-1200-x-628-1-copy-2.png

China's economy is big because of its trade with the West, and China has observed that the EU has been willing to suffer great economic pain by severing oil and gas imports in order to weaken Russia, and while heavy sanctions on China will cause some dislocations, the global economy will adjust but the damage to the Chinese economy will be permanent just as he damage sanctions have and will do to the Russian economy are.
It may well be true. But as I said above Ukraine also has its limits. This war by its scale and intensity was unseen on the European continent since the WWII. In slightly more than a year the AFU has lost more people than the US did in the Vietnam War. It must tell you something.

It may well be true. But as I said above Ukraine also has its limits. This war by its scale and intensity was unseen on the European continent since the WWII. In slightly more than a year the AFU has lost more people than the US did in the Vietnam War. It must tell you something.
At the start of the war Ukraine had a choice: it could surrender to Russia, or it could fight to push them out. There is no deal to be made with Russia that won't lead to another Russian attack, so Ukraine still has that same choice, surrender or fight for victory.

At the start of the war Ukraine had a choice: it could surrender to Russia, or it could fight to push them out. There is no deal to be made with Russia that won't lead to another Russian attack, so Ukraine still has that same choice, surrender or fight for victory.
The only possible 'win' for Ukraine in this war in its current form is some kind of Korean scenario.

The only possible 'win' for Ukraine in this war in its current form is some kind of Korean scenario.
I would argue that is not possible. The only reason it works in Korea is that the US is committed to defending South Korea, but even if Ukraine were willing to give up a quarter of the country and abandon hundreds of thousands or millions of Ukrainians to Russian tyranny, the only way for NATO to defend Ukraine would be for Ukraine to join NATO and that is not going to happen in the foreseeable future, and even if it were possible, Russia would never agree to an armed NATO presence in Ukraine. There are still only two choices for Ukraine, victory or surrender.

I would argue that is not possible. The only reason it works in Korea is that the US is committed to defending South Korea, but even if Ukraine were willing to give up a quarter of the country and abandon hundreds of thousands or millions of Ukrainians to Russian tyranny, the only way for NATO to defend Ukraine would be for Ukraine to join NATO and that is not going to happen in the foreseeable future, and even if it were possible, Russia would never agree to an armed NATO presence in Ukraine. There are still only two choices for Ukraine, victory or surrender.
Why Korean 'truce' was possible is because the two warring sides found it impossible for further advancements.

Yes, the US guarantees also played a significant role. Something similar I expect in this case, without direct involvement of the US and NATO troops. Arms supplies, training and similar stuff.

Ukraine will never recognize the occupied territories to be part of Russia. But at this stage the most important thing is to preserve the Ukrainian state in some meaning form.

And "38 parallel" at Zbruch river? Highly unlikely. Russia won't accept it without demilitarisation of the whole Eastern Europe, and Xiden is too stupid to make a deal with the Russians.

Forum List

Back