You know what must really suck for the left?

Biden is WHITE, RICH & OLD....

Drinking this early?

The white rich old dude turned out to be a flaming liberal who keeps beating your bitch asses hard. That don't suck.

And what also doesn't suck is watching Trump's bitch brigades here constantly having these group crying sessions. It's as if they think they'll stop being losers if they just cry hard enough.

Have I ever mentioned what whiny bitch butthurt sore-losers all of the Trump cultists are?
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

They've been defanged of their "your just a racist" bs

Fun times
Of course Pence is a lot Whiter than Harris.
So, he's smarter. We saw that in the debate
And your qualifications to determine intelligence? Aside from the fact you're probably White of course.
White and not a 8th grade drop out?
They both achieved greatness on their knees. Of course she chose a "different" path
You imply that she BJ'ed her way to the top? (I assume you didn't mean Pence did that.) Is it because she's female or because she's non-White?
kum-inme harris is a WHORE

Fun times
Of course Pence is a lot Whiter than Harris.
So, he's smarter. We saw that in the debate
And your qualifications to determine intelligence? Aside from the fact you're probably White of course.
White and not a 8th grade drop out?
They both achieved greatness on their knees. Of course she chose a "different" path
You imply that she BJ'ed her way to the top? (I assume you didn't mean Pence did that.) Is it because she's female or because she's non-White?
she polled at around 1% against other dems during the primaries ..thats why she dropped out early .

Drinking this early?

The white rich old dude turned out to be a flaming liberal who keeps beating your bitch asses hard. That don't suck.

And what also doesn't suck is watching Trump's bitch brigades here constantly having these group crying sessions. It's as if they think they'll stop being losers if they just cry hard enough.

Have I ever mentioned what whiny bitch butthurt sore-losers all of the Trump cultists are?
we'll see how things stand if he raises taxes and regs ...... the economy is still running on the fundamentals of Trumps America 1st policies ...once Biden dismantles them the only people that will be happy are globalists and the Chicoms .

Drinking this early?
I am, what of it?

20210429_202132_02.jpg

Fun times

OLD is what we need at this time. RICH? That's your boy, Trump, the guy who hides his tax returns and says he's a billionaire.

Either way, what we need now is experience, and we got it. The last guy had none, and turned out to be the worst President in U.S. history.

Fun times

OLD is what we need at this time. RICH? That's your boy, Trump, the guy who hides his tax returns and says he's a billionaire.

Either way, what we need now is experience, and we got it. The last guy had none, and turned out to be the worst President in U.S. history.
Experience?

Tell me again about this experience

Fun times

Experience?

Doesn't matter, he aint perfect, and my side doesn't worship our politicians like they are the Second Coming of Christ. We understand he learned from his mistakes, and that is something Trump never will do.

Fun times

Experience?

Doesn't matter, he aint perfect, and my side doesn't worship our politicians like they are the Second Coming of Christ. We understand he learned from his mistakes, and that is something Trump never will do.
Have you EVER seen me worshipping anyone except hot Asian rock females?

No? OK then wtf are you talking about?

Forum List

Back