You know I don't get matches that often on dating apps and when this happens I get annoyed

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
I was approached first but this attractive women yesterday morning on a app called humble. So we chatted back and forth all day long and I suggested talking on the phone at the end of the day

The dumb bitch responds with....."I won't be able to talk this week because my family is in town and and"

First of all humble is 95% white women so to get a message from a professional black women was rare.

Now her sending that message makes me hesitant to keep chatting since I don't want to keep chatting on a dating app.

Then the other side of me is saying just keep chatting with her on the app until someone comes along who is similar

I think I may hang in there the rest of the week even though it's not something I normally do

But I will only respond twice a day

I was approached first but this attractive women yesterday morning on a app called humble. So we chatted back and forth all day long and I suggested talking on the phone at the end of the day

The dumb bitch responds with....."I won't be able to talk this week because my family is in town and and"

First of all humble is 95% white women so to get a message from a professional black women was rare.

Now her sending that message makes me hesitant to keep chatting since I don't want to keep chatting on a dating app.

Then the other side of me is saying just keep chatting with her on the app until someone comes along who is similar

I think I may hang in there the rest of the week even though it's not something I normally do

Wow man chill out. Take her word for it and cooperate. Or do you not want to get to know her?

Wow man chill out. Take her word for it and cooperate. Or do you not want to get to know her?

I stepped outside my normal self and decided to cooperate and sent this message

"That's nice well have a great time with your family and talk to you soon"

She's too busy to talk on the phone but not busy enough to chat on line? Uhuh.

She's too busy to talk on the phone but not busy enough to chat on line? Uhuh.

Well I'm only responding twice a day until next week

If it's no phone call then it's over

Why not just get her number right off the bat?

Women don't give their number right away

It has to be some chit chat first

Sure they do, if you ask for it. If they refuse, move on. They're not interested.

Sure they do, if you ask for it. If they refuse, move on. They're not interested.

Why the fuck would I ask for someone's number in the first message?

So that you can talk to them.

So that you can talk to them.

Well this whole thing is confusing since she replied to me first

My guess would be after chatting with you throughout the day she came to the conclusion she'd heard enough, formed an opinion, and that was her way to blow you off. Take the hint and move on.

My guess would be after chatting with you throughout the day she came to the conclusion she'd heard enough, formed an opinion, and that was her way to blow you off. Take the hint and move on.

You maybe right

Good job.

Forum List

Back