You know how you can tell this civil war BULLSHIT is manufactured?

No wonder why africans have been in prison, on drugs , welfare, handouts and affirmative action for decades........

Da Statuez !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't pretend to think racism itself is something new. It's been around since the beginning of time and I suspect it will be here to the end.

Having said that, one off attacks in years past are not an indication of a growing problem but rather a sign that some of the nuts are more insane than their counterparts. Those statues, flags & memorials are inanimate objects that have NO CONTROL over anyone who doesn't give them control.
If you want to find a reason to be offended one only has to leave their house or turn on the tv if they are that weak minded.

That doesn't in any way address "this Civil War bullshit" beginning in 2015 with Dylann Roof that you don't remember.
Does it.
Hate crimes didn't start with that idiot so stop pretending he was the first.
Liberal outrage about STATUES is the subject of this thread not racist murderers.
Do TRY to stay focused....if you can.

That's EXACTLY why I brought up Dylann Roof. Which you still haven't addressed.

Dylann Roof led to the Con flag coming down in his state. That led to monuments in New Orleans, then to Charlottesville, Lexington etc.

You have no memory of "when it became offensive", so I reminded you. And now you have no answer.

I dunno dude, maybe you should sit in the corner and emit low moaning sounds. :dunno:
Your version of connect the dots is interesting but you have proven no correlation between a one off murderer and the events of the past two or three weeks.

So you didn't hear about this either ?

Watch Confederate flag come down from South Carolina's capitol
The Confederate battle flag was lowered and removed from South Carolina's capitol grounds in Columbia after a passionate and contentious debate.

That's two years ago. And I linked the video because it shows the emotion with it. Emotion is exactly what connects these dots.

It was all over this board too. You don't remember?

That's were it started, unless you know of some event prior. It wasn't "manufactured in 2018". Or even 2017.

Perhaps you don't remember all the threads on New Orleans subsequently taking monuments down either?

Here's a page that constructs a timeline, in this case specific to what Maryland has been doing.

It too starts with the same starting point I did:

>> June 17, 2015 » Nine people are killed in an historic Charleston, S.C. church in a mass shooting carried out by a white male with a racist motive. The incident leads to renewed discussions surrounding the use of the Confederate flag in public places. <<

Two years, Rip van Winkle. It's not a secret.

Forum List

Back