You heard it here first

Do you think we can reverse the trade deficit and get ourselves out of a 13 trillion dollar debt by just cutting spending?

If so, please explain in detail.
Raising taxes in a recession will trigger a depression, its a recipe for disaster.

Regardless, it's going to have to be done at some point.

We can't reverse what has already been done without doing it. The interest alone is burying us.

Bullshit. It's all transfer payments.

Obama wants Republican cover for his debts. Fuck him.

Raising taxes in a recession will trigger a depression, its a recipe for disaster.

We can't reverse what has already been done without doing it. The interest alone is burying us.

Bullshit. It's all transfer payments.

Obama wants Republican cover for his debts. Fuck him.

You do realize this conversation has moved passed Obama, right?

Do you think we can reverse the trade deficit and get ourselves out of a 13 trillion dollar debt by just cutting spending?

If so, please explain in detail.

Cut spending first and try to stabalize unemployment.

Obama instead adds to spending and heaps on new entitlements.

I'm not claiming he's doing a bang up job or has his priorities right.

No slowing whatsoever in the growth of government under Obama. In fact, it's accellerating, with no payback in terms of private sector growth.

It's all about Obama. His debt.

Which would support the theory forwarded by some that obama is INTENTIONALY ruining our economy.

Or is he really that stupid?

No slowing whatsoever in the growth of government under Obama. In fact, it's accellerating, with no payback in terms of private sector growth.

to be fair, it's not all obama's debt. a lot of it is Bush's. Obama is just adding to it.

Which would support the theory forwarded by some that obama is INTENTIONALY ruining our economy.

He believes in a more contrite, humble, inconsequential United States in the world community. Not a superpower. So do his flacks here. They see the decline of the US as necessary and just.

Have you gotten around to explaining how we are going to get out of that massive debt by just cutting spending like I asked you yet?

Have you gotten around to explaining how we are going to get out of that massive debt by just cutting spending like I asked you yet?

Ask Obama. The credit rating of the US didn't hit the rocks until he added to the debt.

We could roll back his spending and make great strides.

Ask Obama. The credit rating of the US didn't hit the rocks until he added to the debt.

So you got nothing but talking points.

What a shock.

:rolleyes:

Well, even if this was the case (which I don't believe, but won't go into here), it won't be enacted until at least 2013. They wouldn't propose this in 2010, nor would they risk carrying the battle from 2011 into election year.

Fear mongering at it's finest.

Well, even if this was the case (which I don't believe, but won't go into here), it won't be enacted until at least 2013. They wouldn't propose this in 2010, nor would they risk carrying the battle from 2011 into election year.

so they'll wait until they're re-elected to fuck us over. good plan.

so they'll wait until they're re-elected to fuck us over. good plan.

They won't be reelected.

What a shock.

The increased cost of US debt in terms of lower bond prices investors now demand is a talking point? The AAA rating being dangled for the first time is a talking point.

Nobody wants Barack Obama's garbage debt except people like you who want to pay higher taxes on it.

Sucker.

What a shock.

The increased cost of US debt in terms of lower bond prices investors now demand is a talking point? The AAA rating being dangled for the first time is a talking point.

Nobody wants Barack Obama's garbage debt except people like you who want to pay higher taxes on it.

Sucker.

"Ask Obama"

"Roll back his spending"

None of this explains how you will pull off the amazing feat of pulling the country out of debt without raising taxes.

He believes in a more contrite, humble, inconsequential United States in the world community. Not a superpower. So do his flacks here. They see the decline of the US as necessary and just.

I can see the first two (and nothing wrong with it either), never the last though....

What a shock.

Sucker.

"Ask Obama"

"Roll back his spending"

None of this explains how you will pull off the amazing feat of pulling the country out of debt without raising taxes.

Well, it is his job to run the country. So, the 'ask Obama' kinda makes sense.... However, I agree we will need to pay higher taxes. And I would be prepared to do that..... IF, and only IF.... those fucking assholes in DC stop spending MY money BEFORE I've given it to them.

Only total fucking idiots see this debt as no big deal.

]

Well, it is his job to run the country. So, the 'ask Obama' kinda makes sense.... However, I agree we will need to pay higher taxes. And I would be prepared to do that..... IF, and only IF.... those fucking assholes in DC stop spending MY money BEFORE I've given it to them.

Only total fucking idiots see this debt as no big deal.

you pay taxes stateside?

Forum List

Back