you have NO right to speak for me

Satan would defiantly want to live in the USA..Las Vegas, playboy, hustler ,hooters, all you can eat buffets and wars of conquest...these are the things that define us in the world
these are the things that truly make America.. the best god damned kick-ass Nation on the planet

Satan would defiantly want to live in the USA..Las Vegas, playboy, hustler ,hooters, all you can eat buffets and wars of conquest...these are the things that define us in the world
these are the things that truly make America.. the best god damned kick-ass Nation on the planet

And if you disagree we will invade your country kill your babbys and convert you to jesus loving capitalists!!!!!! :rock:

Here's my ideal muslim woman.

miss-usa-bikini-rima-fakih.gif

:eusa_drool:

ugh...she needs to gain a few pounds!
I would be afraid to touch her for she might shatter like glass.

I'll find out for you ...

First of all moon god worshipper, tell us how your "pride" has anything to do with the islamic faith? Pride is a pathetic weakness.

I didn't know Islamic women were interested in Tarot cards.
Moonlite0220 is a member of a Psychic Tarot card forum.

LOL

i guess every time you find the nickname mooonlite0220 somewhere you will say it is me, :lol: :clap2:

the same way you people do when a terrorist is caught you tell the world he is name is Mohammed. all terrorists are named mohammed and all of them are muslims, isnt that right?

I didn't know Islamic women were interested in Tarot cards.
Moonlite0220 is a member of a Psychic Tarot card forum.

LOL

i guess every time you find the nickname mooonlite0220 somewhere you will say it is me, :lol: :clap2:

the same way you people do when a terrorist is caught you tell the world he is name is Mohammed. all terrorists are named mohammed and all of them are muslims, isnt that right?

You're quite stupid, aren't you?

you people dont want to understand Islam. you want to fight and defame Islam with all possible means.

i am amazed at you people. i am the one wearing the Hijab and you people are being bothered by it. why is that?

why cant you people leave muslim women alone?

i dont care what you american women do but i brought up the topic because you people keep interfering with our business

We are individuals.... and very few of us give a shit about Islam. You are welcome to your beliefs... just as we are welcome to ours.... We didn't start a thread bitching about Christian women, you did that. Fucking hypocrite.

pretty much what she said.
join the islam is awesome forum and rattle on

First of all moon god worshipper, tell us how your "pride" has anything to do with the islamic faith? Pride is a pathetic weakness.

if pride is a pathetic weakness then all americans are pathetically weak because all americans say "proud to be american"

if pride is a pathetic weakness then all americans are pathetically weak because all americans say "proud to be american"

All Americans say that? Do we? Prove it. Where is the research that backs up your somewhat ridiculous claim.

You're looking more stupid with every post. Just sayin'.

California girl,
did i hit a nerve or did i describe the way you live exactly?

Last edited:
give me a break, the website is full of craps written by insecure anti-muslims and you say i am insecure, lol

There are very few anti-Muslims here. But there seems to be a growing number of very intolerant Muslims. Does that count?

Very few anti-muslims?????

you people are always good at playing the victim

Yep, very few. Yea, there are some. This forum has freedom of speech - that may be a foreign concept to you but we value it. People are individuals and have a right to their own ideas - no matter how abhorrent those ideas may be.

I will go out on a limb here and suggest that you have an issue with Americans.... that's fine too. No one is gonna care.

You have the right to be an fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back