What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Gotta Bee Kidding Me

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Reaction score

james bond

Gold Member
Reaction score
Look in the mirror and say "Candyman" five times.

Sorry, just watched it again yesterday.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well at least the sellers were honest! :)

Fang

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can think of something worse. Someone bought a house about 20 miles from my location infested with snakes in the walls and attic. The owner knew about it and didn't disclose it and the buyer either didn't do an inspection or it wasn't found during the inspection (not sure how you miss that in an inspection so my guess is they waved it). It went to the courts since the buyer sued and the owner was held responsible.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
To me, the previous owner should be the one who foots the bill should the extermination move be sufficient enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Reaction score
Plaster lath indicates nice walls on the inside. The heating bill must be horrendous though. Smart then to remove the outer wall, get rid of that asbestos tile, add insulation (which generally repels honey bees), Tyvek, sheathing, and siding or whatever. No real loss. Needed to be done anyway.

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I can think of something worse. Someone bought a house about 20 miles from my location infested with snakes in the walls and attic. The owner knew about it and didn't disclose it and the buyer either didn't do an inspection or it wasn't found during the inspection (not sure how you miss that in an inspection so my guess is they waved it). It went to the courts since the buyer sued and the owner was held responsible.

I can't stand snakes lol

To me, the previous owner should be the one who foots the bill should the extermination move be sufficient enough.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

True, but at the same time bees are going extinct and that's really a problem.

What a sweet deal. All the free honey you could ever want and at night when you go to bed that soft hum to lull you to sleep. :smoke:

Lol first of all I don't want to get stung and second of all surprisingly I'm not a big fan of honey.

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol first of all I don't want to get stung and second of all surprisingly I'm not a big fan of honey.

Bees don't sting you if you just leave them alone. All they are interested in is the nearest flower. And you could always SELL the honey. Besides, what a great way to repel other pests and invaders! Imagine breaking into a house to rob it and finding 400,000 bees instead.

Don't be a sissy girl. Embrace the bee. :smiliehug:

http-inlinethumb16.webshots.com-36559-2817587660104237032S425x425Q85.jpg

OP
The Doctor's Wife

The Doctor's Wife

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Bees don't sting you if you just leave them alone. All they are interested in is the nearest flower. And you could always SELL the honey. Besides, what a great way to repel other pests and invaders! Imagine breaking into a house to rob it and finding 400,000 bees instead.

Don't be a sissy girl. Embrace the bee. :smiliehug:

View attachment 521909

Lol yeah well bees have a whole different definition of what they call threatening behavior versus how we define threatening behavior.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$166.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List