You go Girl! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Plans Bill to Boost Top Individual Tax Rate to 59%

Bloomberg ^ | November 15, 2019

No excerpt from Bloomberg allowed, story here. She wants a 59% top income tax rate and to tax unrealized capital gains yearly, including real estate and business holdings.

REMEMBER VOTE DEMONRAT SO YOU CAN GO BROKE AND HAVE TO GIVE YOUR HOUSE TO AN ILLEGAL INVADER, OR MUSLIM TERRORIST!

Won't effect/affect me one bit.....go for it!

Dont be a fool #2 Amazon.com: Recipients | OpenSecrets

View attachment 290030

And again, won't effect/affect me one bit.....go for it!

No excerpt from Bloomberg allowed, story here. She wants a 59% top income tax rate and to tax unrealized capital gains yearly, including real estate and business holdings.

REMEMBER VOTE DEMONRAT SO YOU CAN GO BROKE AND HAVE TO GIVE YOUR HOUSE TO AN ILLEGAL INVADER, OR MUSLIM TERRORIST!

Wait.... LOL.... wait what? WHAT???

She wants to tax unrealized capital gains yearly?

Does everyone understand what that means? Your house... the house you own, is a capital gain that is unrealized. A capital gain, is the value of an asset increasing. Unrealized, means the value of your house went up, but you don't see it until the house is sold. When you sell it, the gain is realized.

Your home is an unrealized capital gain.

She wants to tax that??? So every year you own a house, you are going to get a Federal tax bill on the capital gain that you don't have yet........

What a winner of a plan. What a great lady. I've always hated being able to save money.

So does this also apply to my 401K I have in stocks, that I have an unrealized gain on? Can she lift off the 'burden' of being able to retire with savings?

I mean, if you are going to make me poor throughout my life, might as well make sure I retire poor as well......

You don't, and will never have enough assets to make a difference.

The rich fucks scream "theft", so don´t just take 59 %, take it all, leave a food stamp.

You don't get it.

The rich will simply move their money elsewhere. Again, France tried this, and there was a mass exodus from the country. You are just going to have them move their wealthy out of the country. Just like Venezuela, or Cuba, or any other country that has tried it.

And it is theft. It just is. Taking something that other people rightfully earned, when it is not yours.... is theft. Just like if I climbed into your car and drove off... it is theft.

Even if you deny that, it doesn't change the fact that your system doesn't work.

Does everyone understand what that means? Your house... the house you own, is a capital gain that is unrealized. A capital gain, is the value of an asset increasing. Unrealized, means the value of your house went up, but you don't see it until the house is sold. When you sell it, the gain is realized.

She wants to tax that??? So every year you own a house, you are going to get a Federal tax bill on the capital gain that you don't have yet........

What a winner of a plan. What a great lady. I've always hated being able to save money.

So does this also apply to my 401K I have in stocks, that I have an unrealized gain on? Can she lift off the 'burden' of being able to retire with savings?

I mean, if you are going to make me poor throughout my life, might as well make sure I retire poor as well......

I don't what? What do you mean?

How is this going to effect you?
Apparently the only 2% about you is being poor

59% annually on capital gains
...that also means 401k..but 1% couldnt care less when he lives with mom!

The rich fucks scream "theft", so don´t just take 59 %, take it all, leave a food stamp.

You don't get it.

The rich will simply move their money elsewhere. Again, France tried this, and there was a mass exodus from the country. You are just going to have them move their wealthy out of the country. Just like Venezuela, or Cuba, or any other country that has tried it.

And it is theft. It just is. Taking something that other people rightfully earned, when it is not yours.... is theft. Just like if I climbed into your car and drove off... it is theft.

Even if you deny that, it doesn't change the fact that your system doesn't work.

Where are the rich going to move their monies?

You will never have enough assets to make a difference.

And you will NEVER HAVE ENOUGH BRAIN CELLS TO KEEP UP WITH ME ON ONE OF MY BAD DAY!....;)

You don't get it.

Wherever they get taxed less, maybe to other countries out of the reach of greedy liberals. Just like the yacht tax decimated the American yacht industry because the rich simply bought foreign built yachts, the wealthy will not sit still and let you or anyone take their wealth.

Liberals never seem to realize that human nature always makes tax schemes generate less than they're projected to, because people protect what they've earned.

Dont be a fool #3 AOC was recruited by George Soros. Justice Democrats and Brand New Congress are both funded by billionaires.
"“I wouldn’t be running if it wasn’t for the support of Justice Democrats and Brand New Congress... “In fact it was, it was JD (Justice Democrats) and it was Brand New Congress that asked me to run in the first place.”
AOC
Details of Ocasio-Cortez's Ties To George Soros Revealed

justice dems.png

View attachment 290030

Sure it will. If you doubt it ill help you set up a gofundme page for a visit to Venezuela. Better you go to the third world than bring it here.

Last edited:

You don't get it.

The problem with your theorie is that if the rich move their money abroad when taxed, we don´t need them anyway. Got it? You have a government, it needs money.
All get taxed, but it is only theft when it is the rich...

And HERE all along we all thought 1% was referring to the top of the food chain and not the bottom....Nasty looking dude!

d5a7ca40ea784fbc470f23757fc24556.jpg

EVEN BRAGS ABOUT IT!..... ROTFLMFAO!

And you will NEVER HAVE ENOUGH BRAIN CELLS TO KEEP UP WITH ME ON ONE OF MY BAD DAY!....;)

You don't get it.

Wherever they get taxed less, maybe to other countries out of the reach of greedy liberals. Just like the yacht tax decimated the American yacht industry because the rich simply bought foreign built yachts, the wealthy will not sit still and let you or anyone take their wealth.

Liberals never seem to realize that human nature always makes tax schemes generate less than they're projected to, because people protect what they've earned.

Repeat much, Or just need practice spelling?

That bitch knows what she is doing
Long overdue

Also tax Capital Gains at the same rate as personal income

You dumb friggin moron, UNREALALIZED capital gains! Do you even have the slightest clue what that means? Somehow I doubt it. In fact I doubt that you own a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

View attachment 290030

Sure it will. If you doubt it ill help you set up a gofundme page for a visit to Venezuela.

How?

You don't get it.

You tell us richie rich dumb ass .

Repeat much, Or just need practice spelling?

I'm perplexed as to why you're so adamantly opposed to raising taxes on wealthy people.

Forum List

Back