You ever notice how

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
The people who claim the loudest that they're opposed to racism, really aren't?

1623115675863.png

They won't say anything about the obvious racism right in front of us all, every day, and if they do, it will be to tell us all how what happened to someone they never knew (and who probably wouldn't like their trifling asses anyway) over 150 years ago was worse, and the little white kids deserve it.

Now to be clear, there is more going on in that image than just racism, but no one is addressing any of that on anything but a personal level either.

View attachment 498469

They won't say anything about the obvious racism right in front of us all, every day, and if they do, it will be to tell us all how what happened to someone they never knew (and who probably wouldn't like their trifling asses anyway) over 150 years ago was worse, and the little white kids deserve it.

Now to be clear, there is more going on in that image than just racism, but no one is addressing any of that on anything but a personal level either.
That was the biggest load of rambling horseshit I've ever read in my life

View attachment 498469

While I agree it was a load or manure... surely you've read worse in your life?

If not, I congratulate you on your sheltered life.

View attachment 498469

QED

:cool:

View attachment 498469

Lol! You are a racist now. In 2021. And that white kid is being taught about people like you and how this has been the case throughout our history in order so he doesn't end up like you.

Stop whining.

View attachment 498469

Lol! You are a racist now. In 2021. And that white kid is being taught about people like you and how this has been the case throughout our history in order so he doesn't end up like you.

Stop whining.
No, it's a psy-op is what it is.

Forum List

Back