You Don't Have to Be a Bigot to Be Called a Racist Anymore

I NEVER voted for Obama. I thought it was a bad idea from the beginning. Here is why. If the "system" promotes you.....then you will promote the "system". There is no way a black person is going to be promoted in a system of white supremacy/white majority and not essentially promote white supremacy/white majority. Sophisticated racism/white supremacy uses proxies of different races/colors to further its agenda. I mean, if I wanted to carry out white policies and interest, without seeming like I am carrying out white policies and interest, I would get a non-white person as my front.

True story. I know to black business owners who hired white people to be the "face" of their business in order to increase their customers. Guess what? It worked both times. The white customers just assumed that the white person owned the business and the actual owner worked for the front person. That is how I viewed a black president in a majority white racist nation. All that they could ever be is front people for the white majority or the white majority would get rid of them. That is why I voted for Hilary and when she did not win the primary i did not vote in the general election.

All that having been said, many white people are akin to anorexics. No matter how skinny an anorexic gets, they see themselves as too fat, yet, everyone who is not equally distorted can see that they are emaciated. Many white people think they do not see color and are not racist, despite seeing color and being racist. However, people who are not distorted clearly see you for what you are. However, anorexics surrounded by anorexics give comfort to each other that its everyone else with the problem.

I never said you voted for anyone in particular (I wouldn't know), I suggested you voted according to your race. I also posted you would argue with what you don't understand. :thup:

I NEVER voted for Obama. I thought it was a bad idea from the beginning. Here is why. If the "system" promotes you.....then you will promote the "system". There is no way a black person is going to be promoted in a system of white supremacy/white majority and not essentially promote white supremacy/white majority. Sophisticated racism/white supremacy uses proxies of different races/colors to further its agenda. I mean, if I wanted to carry out white policies and interest, without seeming like I am carrying out white policies and interest, I would get a non-white person as my front.

True story. I know to black business owners who hired white people to be the "face" of their business in order to increase their customers. Guess what? It worked both times. The white customers just assumed that the white person owned the business and the actual owner worked for the front person. That is how I viewed a black president in a majority white racist nation. All that they could ever be is front people for the white majority or the white majority would get rid of them. That is why I voted for Hilary and when she did not win the primary i did not vote in the general election.

All that having been said, many white people are akin to anorexics. No matter how skinny an anorexic gets, they see themselves as too fat, yet, everyone who is not equally distorted can see that they are emaciated. Many white people think they do not see color and are not racist, despite seeing color and being racist. However, people who are not distorted clearly see you for what you are. However, anorexics surrounded by anorexics give comfort to each other that its everyone else with the problem.

I never said you voted for anyone in particular (I wouldn't know), I suggested you voted according to your race. I also posted you would argue with what you don't understand. :thup:

I never responded off an assumption that you said it. I did not miss your point.....I WAS MAKING MY POINT, while dismissing your point. I usually do not vote.

I never responded off an assumption that you said it. I did not miss your point.....I WAS MAKING MY POINT, while dismissing your point. I usually do not vote.

My point was that you don't understand what I think, or how I may vote. I am not required to "listen to you" to understand what I think, or how I vote.

Now, the fact I dismiss most of what you say (with the exception it explains how you think), in regards to what you don't understand, has more to do with the fact, "If the soup is too salty, you don't fix it by adding more salt." When you can understand something as simple as that, then you talk to me and maybe we can get somewhere, but I'm not waiting for you.

My point was that you don't understand what I think, or how I may vote. I am not required to "listen to you" to understand what I think, or how I vote.

Now, the fact I dismiss most of what you say (with the exception it explains how you think), in regards to what you don't understand, has more to do with the fact, "If the soup is too salty, you don't fix it by adding more salt." When you can understand something as simple as that, then you talk to me and maybe we can get somewhere, but I'm not waiting for you.

Well....unless white folks are "Borg" like, from Strar Trek fame, when did I ever claim to know how YOU think? I made a general statement about the white vote. You are guilty of the fallacy of division. That is when one assumes that what is true for the whole is true of every part. Ergo, unless you can demonstrate to me that your thoughts....are one and the same as "white thought", you are just being ignorant.

Well....unless white folks are "Borg" like, from Strar Trek fame, when did I ever claim to know how YOU think? I made a general statement about the white vote. You are guilty of the fallacy of division. That is when one assumes that what is true for the whole is true of every part. Ergo, unless you can demonstrate to me that your thoughts....are one and the same as "white thought", you are just being ignorant.

I demonstrate my thoughts completely, and it is only your fallacy that I support any division according to race. You have to assume everything when it comes to me or how I think, because it doesn't exist in your desire to make race mean anything to me.

There is no need to argue with what you don't understand. You can call me ignorant, if your ignorance requires you to. We aren't going to the same place, I'll be happy to see you if and when you ever get here, but I'm not going to miss you while you walk the other direction.

Good Luck!

Last edited:

I demonstrate my thoughts completely, and it is only your fallacy that I support any division according to race. You have to assume everything when it comes to me or how I think, because it doesn't exist in your desire to make race mean anything to me.

There is no need to argue with what you don't understand. You can call me ignorant, if your ignorance requires you to.

What I am telling YOU is that YOU are irrelevant to any point I make about the voting behavior and motives of the white masses in general. I don't KNOW you and don't care to. Everything about you could be a total contradiction to the general assertions I made about the "white vote" and that still does not invalidate my general assertions unless one is a victim of the fallacy of division in their reasoning. You can point to how great a particular player is on the Cleveland Browns football team all you want, but that does not change the fact that the TEAM sucks.

Last edited:
What I am telling YOU is that YOU are irrelevant to any point I make about the voting behavior and motives about the white masses in general. I don't KNOW you and don't care to. Everything about you could be a total contradiction to the general assertions I made about the "white vote" and that still does not invalidate my general assertions unless one is a victim of the fallacy of division in their reasoning. You can point to how great a particular player is on the Cleveland Browns football team all you want, but that does not change the fact that the TEAM sucks.

It has everything to do with why I vote the way I do, and likewise the way a lot of people I know, and why they explain how they vote. I am not saying that you cannot draw false conclusions towards the motives you think drive votes, most appropriately because there are examples of people who demonstrate exactly what you want to assume applies to a greater number of people than represented by the examples. Do not attempt to argue with what you don't understand. You can assume anything you want in regards to how or why people vote one way or another. You can attempt to suggest that everyone (or any number of people) is as concerned with chasing demographics to satisfy their political desires. That's just not the case.

I can say right now, that the discussion of political policy, I have and discuss with members of my community, don't involve a racial context. The only exception to that is when we laugh at the people who cannot see the folly in prolonged racial division through defined race based policy.

If your team needs to identify anyone by race, then your team sucks.

What I am telling YOU is that YOU are irrelevant to any point I make about the voting behavior and motives about the white masses in general. I don't KNOW you and don't care to. Everything about you could be a total contradiction to the general assertions I made about the "white vote" and that still does not invalidate my general assertions unless one is a victim of the fallacy of division in their reasoning. You can point to how great a particular player is on the Cleveland Browns football team all you want, but that does not change the fact that the TEAM sucks.

It has everything to do with why I vote the way I do, and likewise the way a lot of people I know, and why they explain how they vote. I am not saying that you cannot draw false conclusions towards the motives you think drive votes, most appropriately because there are examples of people who demonstrate exactly what you want to assume applies to a greater number of people than represented by the examples. Do not attempt to argue with what you don't understand. You can assume anything you want in regards to how or why people vote one way or another. You can attempt to suggest that everyone is as concerned with chasing demographics to satisfy their political desires. That's just not the case.

I can say right now, that the discussion of political policy, I have and discuss with members of my community, don't involve a racial context. The only exception to that is when we laugh at the people who cannot see the folly in prolonged racial division through defined race based policy.

If your team needs to identify anyone by race, then your team sucks.

Maybe you do not understand the math. Despite YOU and the people you KNOW, there are about 200 million white folks in the United States. What % of them can you vouch for? What % of them have told you how they think? Even if you knew 100 million of them and they told you want they think and believe....how would you know if they are lying or not? How would you know that they are not in denial about something about themselves?

Again, you and the people you know is a SAMPLING error in that it is TOO SMALL to be said or argued to be "white thought" in general. Therefore, why do you keep talking about YOU to debunk any claim I made about the general white population?

Maybe you do not understand the math. Despite YOU and the people you KNOW, there are about 200 million white folks in the United States. What % of them can you vouch for? What % of them have told you how they think? Even if you knew 100 million of them and they told you want they think and believe....how would you know if they are lying or not? How would you know that they are not in denial about something about themselves?

Again, you and the people you know is a SAMPLING error in that it is TOO SMALL to be said or argued to be "white thought" in general.

I understand your math, and it involves assigning values to equations unsupported by factual data (your simple "too small" is an assumption based on another of your assumptions). The fact you think it is "white thought" is an example of that. I have repeatedly expressed you are arguing with me because you don't understand how easy it is for you to be wrong.

I have posted you don't understand it, probably never will, and will argue with what you don't understand. What else do I need to say for you to understand that?

Again, you and the people you know is a SAMPLING error in that it is TOO SMALL to be said or argued to be "white thought" in general.

I understand your math, and it involves assigning values to equations unsupported by factual data (your simple "too small" is an assumption based on another of your assumptions). The fact you think it is "white thought" is an example of that. I have repeatedly expressed you are arguing with me because you don't understand how easy it is for you to be wrong.

I have posted you don't understand it, probably never will, and will argue with what you don't understand. What else do I need to say for you to understand that?

Your point about assumptions is creating a distinction without a difference. You are not making any assumptions? What does it really mean to KNOW something? Is it to bear witness? What do you actually KNOW vs what you believe because someone said it? All you got.....is assumptions. That is all nearly everyone has about most things.

Your point about assumptions is creating a distinction without a difference. You are not making any assumptions? What does it really mean to KNOW something? Is it to bear witness? What do you actually KNOW vs what you believe because someone said it? All you got.....is assumptions. That is all nearly everyone has about most things.

There is a distinction and there is a difference not based in assumption. What I know is that you cannot fix something, by continuing to break it (that's not an assumption). I specifically posted to you that until you understand that, we don't need to discuss anything.

My guess is that you will still attempt to argue with what you don't understand.

There is a distinction and there is a difference not based in assumption. What I know is that you cannot fix something, by continuing to break it (that's not an assumption). I specifically posted to you that until you understand that, we don't need to discuss anything.

My guess is that you will still attempt to argue with what you don't understand.

What are you ASSUMING I am trying to fix? My motive has been to explain.

What are you ASSUMING I am trying to fix? My motive has been to explain.

I don't assume you want to fix anything, and I simply indicated your motives won't.

What are you assuming my motives to be.....really? Besides, motives and thoughts by themselves don't do anything but remain in a person's head. ACTIONS fix things.

Last edited:
What are you assuming my motives to be.....really? Besides, motives and thoughts by themselves don't do anything but remain in a person's head. ACTIONS fix things.

Again, you are attempting to argue with what you don't understand.

Your motives, by any measure, require your desires to distinguish race, and are likewise divisive in nature (that's not an assumption, as you have done so repeatedly). That motive alone will always contaminate whatever you do, so what you think, and do, are never separated from each other in that aspect (unless you would like to suggest you don't put any thought into what you do).

I am not assuming your motives, your motives define your ability to distinguish how much racial division has, does, or ever will contaminate your understanding. If I were to assume anything, it would be the assumption that you may believe race is inescapable as a determining factor for political or societal purposes (of which I could be wrong in my assumption, but nothing in your motives has suggested otherwise).

Again, you are attempting to argue with what you don't understand.

Your motives, by any measure, require your desires to distinguish race, and are likewise divisive in nature (that's not an assumption, as you have done so repeatedly). That motive alone will always contaminate whatever you do, so what you think, and do, are never separated from each other in that aspect (unless you would like to suggest you don't put any thought into what you do).

I am not assuming your motives, your motives define your ability to distinguish how much racial division has, does, or ever will contaminate your understanding. If I were to assume anything, it would be the assumption that you may believe race is inescapable as a determining factor for political or societal purposes (of which I could be wrong in my assumption, but nothing in your motives has suggested otherwise).

If you are on a forum about RACE, then you have some sort of motive concerning race. Since YOU are posting on a forum about racism, then it's not an assumption that racial division has contaminated your understanding. This is the RACE forum....correct? You are posting on the race forum....correct? So are you too guilty of arguing something that you do not understand? I mean, there are like 40 topics or more on the US message boards. What would bring a person to the racism forum if you did not want to distinguish race? It seems to me, therefore, that YOUR assumptions are based upon YOU projecting that what is true of YOU... is therefore true of others, me in particular.

Last edited:
If you are on a forum about RACE, then you have some sort of motive concerning race. Since YOU are posting on a forum about racism, then it's not an assumption that racial division has contaminated your understanding. This is the RACE forum....correct? You are posting on the race forum....correct? So are you too guilty of arguing something that you do not understand? I mean, there are like 40 topics or more on the US message boards. What would bring a person to the racism forum if you did not want to distinguish race? It seems to me, therefore, that YOUR assumptions is based upon YOU projecting that what is true of YOU... is therefore true of others, me in particular.

I do have a position as far as race is concerned (which remains consistent with everything I post in this forum, or anywhere at USMB). Race only offers division, and is used by those who insist on it for the purpose of creating more division.

I understand how racial division defeats itself in ever finding a solution to anything regarding itself. That's not an assumption, and only the ability to recognize the obvious. That's not an assumption, something you very well may be incapable of, and I have suggested you probably never will understand. You haven't proven where anything I have suggested is not true, nor that I lack any understanding as to what I post about. I am certainly not responsible for the nonsense you keep posting, outside of how your nonsense requires a response aligned with your beliefs (which will never happen, nor do I expect it to, nor is it required of me). I am not projecting anything. You are the one that attempted to project something on others in regards to your desires or perceptions. I simply pointed out where you are both narrow minded and wrong.

I will speak about it, everywhere, as often as I like, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Your protest, or incessant denial, won't ever change that. So again, there is no reason for you to attempt to argue, because your agreement is not required (in a social, political or basic existence sense), and I am not asking you for anything.

I'm not going to ignore your foolish insistence on racial division (although I have no expectation that you, in particular, will ever understand).

Last edited:
If you are on a forum about RACE, then you have some sort of motive concerning race. Since YOU are posting on a forum about racism, then it's not an assumption that racial division has contaminated your understanding. This is the RACE forum....correct? You are posting on the race forum....correct? So are you too guilty of arguing something that you do not understand? I mean, there are like 40 topics or more on the US message boards. What would bring a person to the racism forum if you did not want to distinguish race? It seems to me, therefore, that YOUR assumptions is based upon YOU projecting that what is true of YOU... is therefore true of others, me in particular.

I do have a position as far as race is concerned (which remains consistent with everything I post in this forum, or anywhere at USMB). Race only offers division, and is used by those who insist on it for the purpose of creating more division.

I understand how racial division defeats itself in ever finding a solution to anything regarding itself. That's not an assumption, and only the ability to recognize the obvious. That's not an assumption, something you very well may be incapable of, and I have suggested you probably never will understand. You haven't proven where anything I have suggested is not true, nor that I lack any understanding as to what I post about. I am certainly not responsible for the nonsense you keep posting, outside of how your nonsense requires a response aligned with your beliefs (which will never happen, nor do I expect it to, nor is it required of me). I am not projecting anything. You are the one that attempted to project something on others in regards to your desires or perceptions. I simply pointed out where you are both narrow minded and wrong.

I will speak about it, everywhere, as often as I like, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. Your protest, or incessant denial, won't ever change that. So again, there is no reason for you to attempt to argue, because your agreement is not required (in a social, political or basic existence sense), and I am not asking you for anything.

I'm not going to ignore your foolish insistence on racial division (although I have no expectation that you, in particular, will ever understand).

There are positive and negative energies in the universe. There is "good" and "evil" energy that infects humans. There is "truth" and there are "falsehoods". In other words, there exist division in the universe as the result of diametrically opposed forces. Hence, when truth confronts deception......the by produce is division. For people vested in deception......exposing truth creates division because the truth HURTS people vested in lies and ignorance. Truth is nutrition for truth seekers, while poison for those whose metabolize deception.

In light of that, race and seeing race does not create division, truth and falsities concerning race do. For example, all I have to do is not 300 years of factual history concerning how blacks have been mistreated in America.....and that TRUTH will create division, ignoring for the moment the socioeconomic and geographic division that has already be created as the sum total resultant of this unequal treatment of blacks. Why would truth upset and create division with a truth seeker? It does not. It only upsets and creates division among those who seek to repress truth in order to promote lies. If a person is speaking a TRUTH and someone else gets upset about it......its not hard to discern which is the positive energy and which is the negative energy.

Thus, I submit that your view is superficial.

There are positive and negative energies in the universe. There is "good" and "evil" energy that infects humans. There is "truth" and there are "falsehoods". In other words, there exist division in the universe as the result of diametrically opposed forces. Hence, when truth confronts deception......the by produce is division. For people vested in deception......exposing truth creates division because the truth HURTS people vested in lies and ignorance. Truth is nutrition for truth seekers, while poison for those whose metabolize deception.

In light of that, race and seeing race does not create division, truth and falsities concerning race do. For example, all I have to do is not 300 years of factual history concerning how blacks have been mistreated in America.....and that TRUTH will create division, ignoring for the moment the socioeconomic and geographic division that has already be created as the sum total resultant of this unequal treatment of blacks. Why would truth upset and create division with a truth seeker? It does not. It only upsets and creates division among those who seek to repress truth in order to promote lies. If a person is speaking a TRUTH and someone else gets upset about it......its not hard to discern which is the positive energy and which is the negative energy.

Good and evil exist without regards to race, and the truth never depends on what you believe. But believe whatever you want Superman; and it is your falsehood to suggest otherwise.

Good and evil exist without regards to race, truth never depends on what you believe. But believe whatever you want Superman; it is your falsehood to suggest otherwise. :thup:

Obviously YOUR ASSUMPTIONS are preventing your understanding. My whole POINT (the first paragraph) was saying what you just said. Truth and False, good and evil, right and wrong, positive and negative are not racial concepts, but are concepts that impact race. Ergo, falsehoods about race creates division with those vested in the truth about race. Race is not creating the division.....its falsehoods about race creating conflicts with truth about race that is divisive. Race is simply a conduit for the division between truth and falsehoods to play out, thus creating racial division.

Ignoring "race" ignores the cause of the problem....but not its effects.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back