You can't post about the Hunter Biden scandal on Twitter now

Twitter is now stopping anyone from posting about the new revelations about the Hunter Biden scandal.

It will be interesting, if Biden is elected, to see what lengths the press will go to so suppress any negative news regarding their boy Biden. In fact, could this site be shut down?

Those Stalinist cocksuckers!

Twitter is now stopping anyone from posting about the new revelations about the Hunter Biden scandal.

It will be interesting, if Biden is elected, to see what lengths the press will go to so suppress any negative news regarding their boy Biden. In fact, could this site be shut down?
Dorcey, and facebook ghoul Zuckerberg, have painted themselves with bullseyes, both front and back! And yes, I mean exactly that, these men are demonstrable enemies of the people of the United States, and both need doing away with, asap! Frankly, both of these evil men, along with that other exemplar of American values, Bill Gates, need to be eliminated out of hand, Mr Trump where are you???

Pretty sure Twitter would be liable for slander, so they are (rightfully) protecting their butts. Good for them.
Or maybe you're full of shit as usual.
Just like tweeter and Fagbook......

Dorcey, and facebook ghoul Zuckerberg, have painted themselves with bullseyes, both front and back! And yes, I mean exactly that, these men are demonstrable enemies of the people of the United States, and both need doing away with, asap! Frankly, both of these evil men, along with that other exemplar of American values, Bill Gates, need to be eliminated out of hand, Mr Trump where are you???
Gosh...you sound hard as nails!!!

Because you can’t tweet it?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Hey genius, here’s a thought: just fucking go to nypost.com!

#morons #fuckingidiots

Twizzler and Fakebook have completely outed themselves as biased. They have not shutdown stories that put Donald Trump or Conservatives in a bad light but they quickly squelch anything that might hurt Joe Biden. Just like Chris Wallace, they have been exposed.
They didn’t shut down shit, Sparky. Just go to nypost.com and don’t forget your lube!

Drama Queen is here. Did Lady G give you the night off?

Pretty sure Twitter would be liable for slander, so they are (rightfully) protecting their butts. Good for them.
Or maybe you're full of shit as usual.
Just like tweeter and Fagbook......
Curbs spread. On their platform. The story is still available at the source.

Yes they have a policy against spreading fake news. Follow the rules. Law and order!!!

Now the Left loves the evil corporations.

My how times have changed.

I don't have an opinion on corporations. I take each company as it comes. I know in the US you tend to lump anything and anyone into one camp or the other. I don't. And I'm not a leftist. I just voted in my country's election. We get two votes, one for our party of choice and one for our local MP (your version of a congressman). I voted for the Labour (your Dem) party because I generally like a lot of their policies. My candidate vote went to our local National (your GoP) MP because she works hard for her constituency - and I happen to like a few of their policies too.

At the end of the day, the only people moaning about Biden and his son is the Neocon Uber Right Wingers in the press and on this board. Us normals know there is nothing to see here.

As for freedom of speech, go and have a chat to Natalie Maines and her Dixie Chick coworkers. See how that freedom of speech and repercussions work out.

At the end of the day, Twitter wants people to offer verified evidence of what Biden and/or his son allegedly did. Some butt hurt former Ukrainian prosecutor and lame conservative neocon whackadoodle talkback host conspiracy theorists in the US spouting the same shit from a dodgy source is not evidence. It's bullshit and Fake News.

But Twitter NEVER demanded proof of collusion with Russia or any claim against trump, NOT ONCE. And you claim you don't see they hypocrisy and the reason we are mad.

Because you can’t tweet it?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Hey genius, here’s a thought: just fucking go to nypost.com!

#morons #fuckingidiots

F Twitter!
Like Facebook, never joined it, never will, never trusted it!!

Only friggin damn Trumpist morons give a flying fig about Hunter Biden.

Drama Queen is here. Did Lady G give you the night off?
Your heroes have spoken, see you November 4th..... :banana:

Forum List

Back