You can't post about the Hunter Biden scandal on Twitter now

Twitter is now stopping anyone from posting about the new revelations about the Hunter Biden scandal.

It will be interesting, if Biden is elected, to see what lengths the press will go to so suppress any negative news regarding their boy Biden. In fact, could this site be shut down?

Well, hell naw....I mean they told you that they hold no bias....

Only friggin damn Trumpist morons give a flying fig about Hunter Biden.
Hey jackass- Imagine this was Eric Trump. Would it matter then?

:rofl:
The Trump family of grifters make Hunter Biden seem like an angel.

The difference is I am not obsessed about Trump’s kids as you Trumpist idiots are over Joe’s kid.
money laundering is illegal if you didn't realize that.
How does a person with zero experience get jobs making millions of dollars?
Why hasn't he still been employed?

Twitter is now stopping anyone from posting about the new revelations about the Hunter Biden scandal.

It will be interesting, if Biden is elected, to see what lengths the press will go to so suppress any negative news regarding their boy Biden. In fact, could this site be shut down?
US POLICY FOR SALE...

Slip Hunter or any Biden family member a few million or billion and your good to go...

I cant think of anything more dangerous than this for a president to be doing...

Only friggin damn Trumpist morons give a flying fig about Hunter Biden.
Hey jackass- Imagine this was Eric Trump. Would it matter then?

:rofl:
The Trump family of grifters make Hunter Biden seem like an angel.

The difference is I am not obsessed about Trump’s kids as you Trumpist idiots are over Joe’s kid.
money laundering is illegal if you didn't realize that.
How does a person with zero experience get jobs making millions of dollars?
Why hasn't he still been employed?
It has all been debunked. You have nothing on Joe so you all are going after his kid. Gawd,.that is pathetic.

Why would you think that you should be able to talk about the Biden’s. Don’t you realize they are protected?the media and the left want them protected

Twizzler and Fakebook have completely outed themselves as biased. They have not shutdown stories that put Donald Trump or Conservatives in a bad light but they quickly squelch anything that might hurt Joe Biden. Just like Chris Wallace, they have been exposed.

Because more often than not the stories about Trump are true and easily provable to be so.

US POLICY FOR SALE...

Slip Hunter or any Biden family member a few million or billion and your good to go...

I cant think of anything more dangerous than this for a president to be doing...

I'm glad you mentioned this.
Newsmax cable news is debuting a new Biden documentary tonight on his political life called 'Bad Choices' at 6 PM ET.

Dorcey, and facebook ghoul Zuckerberg, have painted themselves with bullseyes, both front and back! And yes, I mean exactly that, these men are demonstrable enemies of the people of the United States, and both need doing away with, asap! Frankly, both of these evil men, along with that other exemplar of American values, Bill Gates, need to be eliminated out of hand, Mr Trump where are you???

How's Moscow these days? Winter coming on, right?

US POLICY FOR SALE...

I'm glad you mentioned this.
Newsmax cable news is debuting a new Biden documentary tonight on his political life called 'Bad Choices' at 6 PM ET.
News who?

But Twitter NEVER demanded proof of collusion with Russia or any claim against trump, NOT ONCE. And you claim you don't see they hypocrisy and the reason we are mad.

Because there was collusion.
LOL except a 2 year investigation found NONE. A 2 year witch hunt designed and run by lefties could not actually find any evidence of collusion. Or Obstruction.

Trump should declare Twitter an enemy combatant and have Barr step in and take over. Yeah, right

Forum List

Back