You can't post about the Hunter Biden scandal on Twitter now

It is ILLEGAL BY Federal and State law to RELEASE that INFO, or are you claiming Mueller was to stupid to question the right people?

That is all.

LOL so now you believe that Mueller and his team all lied..... You believe in conspiracy theories I see. Provide a SHRED of evidence to back up that OPINION piece.

Um...it wasn't an op-ed. He quotes people involved...

It is ILLEGAL BY Federal and State law to RELEASE that INFO, or are you claiming Mueller was to stupid to question the right people?

That is all.

LOL so now you believe that Mueller and his team all lied..... You believe in conspiracy theories I see. Provide a SHRED of evidence to back up that OPINION piece.

LOL the report is a lie we get it Mueller was in on it now, right?

That is all.

you didn't even read the piece did you?

That is all.

you didn't even read the piece did you?
I don't read propaganda.

Twitter is now stopping anyone from posting about the new revelations about the Hunter Biden scandal.

It will be interesting, if Biden is elected, to see what lengths the press will go to so suppress any negative news regarding their boy Biden. In fact, could this site be shut down?
Can you still tweeter about allen parrot?

Hunter is who screwed the pooch on his father..... Irony!
This is why Sleepy Joe has been denying that he's ever talked with his son about his Ukrainian business connections and cash cow. Joe Biden knew all along that his son was in with a bunch of corrupt people.

That was his reason for wanting the prosecutor fired.

Because it's fake.

Duh.
It all came from HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP! Duh!

...we have a few deranged posters on here...
What's this "few" shit? The left side of this forum is replete with deranged dimwits. If they're not lying, they're either calling you a moron for not believing their lies or throwing out a childish one liner as if they won the debate.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Bill Barr will clear this up.
He should open an enquiry.

But Twitter NEVER demanded proof of collusion with Russia or any claim against trump, NOT ONCE. And you claim you don't see they hypocrisy and the reason we are mad.

Because there was collusion.
yes there was Hillary colluded with the Russians using Russian influenced misinformation in the Steele dossier

okay tough guy. I dare you to go out in public and say that. You won't because you'll get sued. Fake News is fake news...
What's so tough about telling the actual truth? Sued for telling the truth? and yes I do say that in public
Hillary Clinton colluded with the Russians through the Russian misinformation from the Steele Dossier

But Twitter NEVER demanded proof of collusion with Russia or any claim against trump, NOT ONCE. And you claim you don't see they hypocrisy and the reason we are mad.

Because there was collusion.
yes there was Hillary colluded with the Russians using Russian influenced misinformation in the Steele dossier

okay tough guy. I dare you to go out in public and say that. You won't because you'll get sued. Fake News is fake news...
Get sued? It's not like Joe is a Covington teenager who is innocent here.

You can't sue any of us.
that would be excellent if hillary tried then the media would be forced to talk about hillarys collusion with the Russians

This thread belongs in Conspiracy Theories where sane people don't have to listen to this yapping.
Oh fucking stop it fascist! Just speak the truth you cringing coward, you don't care, you don't care, you don't fucking care that Biden, Obama, and the Clintons are traitors to the United States, you just don't fucking care, because your psychopathic confirmation bias is all that matters to you! I am so sick of these evil democrats, the above quoted fascist, like all of them, doesn't fucking care that Biden committed all of those crimes, or that he sold out Americans to China, the above quoted democrat just doesn't fucking care, just speak the truth of you cringing coward, let it out there, stop denying the obvious, its proven you fucktard by Bidens own words and deeds!
She's one of the cultists that see Trump as the devil she can't help herself it's a mental issue Cultists like her face everyday

So you're basing your assertion that there was collusion on something you've not seen, not heard, and really have no idea even exists? SMH and LOL.

as are you. However, there is a caveat with my assertion - if there is nothing to see, why not release the whole report? It's wasn't the Dems stopping it. I think that would lead anybody to reasonably believe they are hiding something.
What assertion am I making? I'm challenging yours, and so far, you only have feelz to base it on. As for not releasing the whole report, of course there are things to hide, classified information for one. Since we don't know what hasn't been released all you have is conjecture, and you're all too happy to let your imagination run wild.

And imagination that is enabled by a president who lies as easily as John Lennon wrote hit songs.

Democrats are the liars. Most of Trump's "lies" are Democrats lying about what he said.

I thought you said you read about the United States? Not so much, huh?

just because "but her emails" worked out in the end in 2016, it does not follow that this cooked up "but his emails" smear campaign will work as well.
Comparing apples to oranges
sure. a laptop with emails found paraded around weeks before the election as "smoking gun".
That's irrelevant
your posts are irrelevant.
of course the two issues are not exactly the same. that's why you trumptwats hoping for a repeat because it worked once is adorable.

This is why Sleepy Joe has been denying that he's ever talked with his son about his Ukrainian business connections and cash cow. Joe Biden knew all along that his son was in with a bunch of corrupt people.

That was his reason for wanting the prosecutor fired.
Its my understanding that there are emails describing the payment arrangements with his father and the DNC. about half of the income is going to the DNC machine. There are whole lot more people involved in this than the Biden's... That shop owner has a justified fear for his life.

This is most definitely a RICO Act violation..

Twitter is now stopping anyone from posting about the new revelations about the Hunter Biden scandal.

It will be interesting, if Biden is elected, to see what lengths the press will go to so suppress any negative news regarding their boy Biden. In fact, could this site be shut down?
The New York Post had no evidence to back up its story. Nice try.
Anything to get Trump out of the 'getting-his-ass-kicked-in-polls" territory.
It has a laptop with all the information on it. It has some extremely compromising photos of Hunter Biden on it. What the hell do you mean "no evidence?"

just because "but her emails" worked out in the end in 2016, it does not follow that this cooked up "but his emails" smear campaign will work as well.
Comparing apples to oranges
sure. a laptop with emails found paraded around weeks before the election as "smoking gun".
That's irrelevant
your posts are irrelevant.
of course the two issues are not exactly the same. that's why you trumptwats hoping for a repeat because it worked once is adorable.
No dumbass you're a nazi german you are irrelevant

Forum List

Back