Zone1 You cannot say you are Roma (Gypsy)

Thats actually something that someone would want to say. Who the hell would want to say that they are Roma? I would be humiliated to admit such a thing.

Yes thats the point, of the message. You should not admitt to be a roma, is rather correct, then you cannot say you are roma. And then the voice says excuse me it is 2022. It was a Meme on TikTok. Many did a excuseme video.

Thats okay Mort.
You cant say you're an American.
Not so fast....It seems (according to my BP contact in MT) that most of the illegals coming across the Canadian border are Gypsies from Romania.....And yep, they are handled in the same way the illegals to the south are "catch and release".

All the OP has to do is hop a flight to Canada for the American dream.

Not so fast....It seems (according to my BP contact in MT) that most of the illegals coming across the Canadian border are Gypsies from Romania.....And yep, they are handled in the same way the illegals to the south are "catch and release".

Some gypsies are illegals or assylym seekers and cheaters but im not

Some gypsies are illegals or assylym seekers and cheaters but im not
tumblr_nbngefk0Mb1r4e10po1_500.gif

Yikes!!!

See you're doing it wrong.
You have to ask for asylum,in other words lie like the mexicans are taught to do.
Maybe go with "Another band of gypsies is trying to kill me because I out gypsed them"
The "season" is about over though....Usually what they do is trek over the Canadian border, hit a US back road, some passerby sees them and calls the SD, and they call the BP and they go pick them up.

Much longer and they might be a Gypsy popsicle by the time the BP gets to them given the distances they have to drive up there. ;)

The "season" is about over though....Usually what they do is trek over the Canadian border, hit a US back road, some passerby sees them and calls the SD, and they call the BP and they go pick them up.

Much longer and they might be a Gypsy popsicle by the time the BP gets to them given the distances they have to drive up there. ;)

That might be true but I personally know Gypsies who are American citizens.

That might be true but I personally know Gypsies who are American citizens.

There were the remains of a Gypsy caravan that was burned-out back in the late 30s in my town. I found it while relic hunting back in the early 80s. It looked like the remains of four horse-drawn wagons. You could tell they were burned.

I asked a old-timer that lived in the area and he told me about it.....Something to do with them abducting a set of twin boys in another town. He said their "leader" was hung before the rest were beat bloody and run out of town on foot.

A county government building sits on the site now.

There were the remains of a Gypsy caravan that was burned-out back in the late 30s in my town. I found it while relic hunting back in the early 80s. It looked like the remains of four horse-drawn wagons. You could tell they were burned.

I asked a old-timer that lived in the area and he told me about it.....Something to do with them abducting a set of twin boys in another town. He said their "leader" was hung before the rest were beat bloody and run out of town on foot.

A county government building sits on the site now.

I think much of the acussation of gypsies abducting children is a blood libel and myth, they used to say that jews poison the water supplies in the middle ages too, now we know that was wrong. Maybe some gypsies abduct children, but it is not the rule or part of the tradition, there are kidnappers and child abusers in every nation. gypsies have alot of children themselfes, why would they abduct children from foreign people? maybe they adopt children who are turned away, like the church did with turned away children in the middle ages. I know that gypsies love children and spoil them.

I think much of the acussation of gypsies abducting children is a blood libel and myth, they used to say that jews poison the water supplies in the middle ages too, now we know that was wrong. Maybe some gypsies abduct children, but it is not the rule or part of the tradition, there are kidnappers and child abusers in every nation. gypsies have alot of children themselfes, why would they abduct children from foreign people? maybe they adopt children who are turned away, like the church did with turned away children in the middle ages. I know that gypsies love children and spoil them.

They should keep em in the freezer...

"I know that gypsies love children and spoil them"

They should keep em in the freezer...

"I know that gypsies love children and spoil them"

What does keep them in the freezer is suppossed to mean? I have no idea. But ok it doesnt matter, many here seem to be hostile to gypsies, but it doesnt surprise, they are hostile to the african american posters too so no suprise really on this board. But Im not too politically correct, and have my big boy pants on, you can insult me i have a thick skin.

Forum List

Back