You can tell what leftist are doing by what they accuse conservatives of doing

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Suddenly the Democrats are coming out against their classic moves like cavorting with Russians to hack American elections and perjury, so who knows which of their foundational principles they will pull a 180 on and betray next: Climate scams? Free money for deadbeats? Jane Fonda?
Liberals' lies and slander are road map to their future plans

But they don’t really mean it – hell, without perjury they could never testify to anything. If you want to know what the liberals are up to, just listen to the lies they are telling about conservatives. They used to be able to get away with it too, but thanks to the interwebs Al Gore invented between buffet deep dives and sweaty masseuse gropes, the political playing field for liberal liars is now covered in rakes.

You Can Tell What Leftists Are Doing By What They Accuse Conservatives Of Doing
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe this article says what I always say ................ Liars, cheaters, thieves, lol

Since conservatives do nothing good for all Americans I think you missed the memo. No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be. And so it goes the above is proof.

"What is conservatism? Is it not adherence to the old and tried, against the new and untried?" Abraham Lincoln Source: February 27, 1860 Cooper Union

Suddenly the Democrats are coming out against their classic moves like cavorting with Russians to hack American elections and perjury, so who knows which of their foundational principles they will pull a 180 on and betray next: Climate scams? Free money for deadbeats? Jane Fonda?

But they don’t really mean it – hell, without perjury they could never testify to anything. If you want to know what the liberals are up to, just listen to the lies they are telling about conservatives. They used to be able to get away with it too, but thanks to the interwebs Al Gore invented between buffet deep dives and sweaty masseuse gropes, the political playing field for liberal liars is now covered in rakes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe this article says what I always say ................ Liars, cheaters, thieves, lol
Add to that, that you can tell what is most effective against them by how loud they denounce it...so far the loudest demand is for trump to stop tweeting...time to go full tilt with it.

Add to that, that you can tell what is most effective against them by how loud they denounce it...so far the loudest demand is for trump to stop tweeting...time to go full tilt with it.

I agree. The more he tweets, the crazier he is shown to be.

Almost cost him the election

MW's OP is using the Rush Limbaugh reverse mirror tactic: accuse your opponents of doing what in fact you are doing.

The sane people assumed there would never be enough crazies to elect him, and didn't bother to vote. We were wrong.

The sane people assumed there would never be enough crazies to elect him, and didn't bother to vote.
That's called liberal logic, crazy people vote, the sane do not.

We were wrong.

A staple of todays left

Since conservatives do nothing good for all Americans I think you missed the memo. No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be. And so it goes the above is proof.

Thanks for reinforcing the OP.

Forum List

Back