You are literally shooting yourselves in the foot

Stop hiding behind NRA talking points.

Demand your elected officials work diligently TOGETHER for comprehensive gun control

US Citizens will only put up with these senseless killings for so long.

Eventually the MAJORITY of the people will demand the RADICAL action be taken. The MAJORITY will have ZERO interest in your requests at that point.

You are literally shooting yourselves in the foot by not DEMANDING your election officials take action now.

Protect the 2A, don't let guys like me get ahold of it.

It's not going to happen under the FPTP electoral system. Change to Proportional Representation and "representatives" might feel they have to represent the people in order to keep their jobs, rather than go after the big money

Nonsense. Every person with a gun has the potential to hurt someone. They are all only one act from crossing that line. Arming everyone will make that happen more often, not less. Responsible owners have to step up and take responsibility for helping to stop the killing, not fight strawmen.

Also every person who drinks and drives is a danger on the road. That's why it's illegal.
Don't think it can happen? The Allen, TX mall shooter was a state-licensed armed security guard.

Nonsense. Every person with a gun has the potential to hurt someone. They are all only one act from crossing that line. Arming everyone will make that happen more often, not less. Responsible owners have to step up and take responsibility for helping to stop the killing, not fight strawmen.

Also every person who drinks and drives is a danger on the road. That's why it's illegal.
But making drinking and driving illegal hasn't stopped it. If everyone gun owner has the potential to harm someone, so does the consumer of alcohol. I'm not sure how the two can't correlate based on your logic.

And per the CDC, the number of alcohol related deaths (not just drunk driving) is about 140K.
In 2020, 11,600 were killed in alcohol related driving accidents. Up 14% from 2019.

Seems to me that alcohol is a bigger problem than guns in this country if we are trying to prevent a death.

I'd wager the number of responsible gun owners greatly outweighs the number of responsible consumers of alcohol. All you have to do is go to any gathering, serving alcohol, and you will see a lot of people hop in their cars.

It's not going to happen under the FPTP electoral system. Change to Proportional Representation and "representatives" might feel they have to represent the people in order to keep their jobs, rather than go after the big money
That..actually makes sense.

Stop hiding behind NRA talking points.
NRA talking points should all be required reading to help raise people's IQs.

Demand your elected officials work diligently TOGETHER for comprehensive gun control
Better we ask for comprehensive progressive libtard control.

US Citizens will only put up with these senseless killings for so long.
Which democrats are creating and which "gun control" will have little effect on.

Eventually the MAJORITY of the people will demand the RADICAL action be taken.
I'm already demanding it!
  1. Enforce existing gun laws.
  2. Bring back firearm training in our schools.
  3. Quit jamming progressive horseshit down kid's throats leading them to confusion, stress, anxiety and violence trying to cope with and get away from the horror that democrats have made of our schools and big blue cities now.

How about responsible law makers, judges, politicians? Do they have a role to play?

Should they be releasing violent criminals and murderers back onto the streets?

Memphis attacks bring calls for tougher prison sentences. Experts

Governor prison release programs included murderers, child rapists

How about responsible law makers, judges, politicians? Do they have a role to play?

Should they be releasing violent criminals and murderers back onto the streets?

Memphis attacks bring calls for tougher prison sentences. Experts

Governor prison release programs included murderers, child rapists

Responsible owners have to step up and take responsibility for helping to stop the killing.
Stop fighting strawmen.
We need doable ideas, not casting blame and doubt.
If you don't want to do something, any excuse will do.

Some say the only solution is voting. I say let's talk about solutions, then vote.

But making drinking and driving illegal hasn't stopped it. If everyone gun owner has the potential to harm someone, so does the consumer of alcohol. I'm not sure how the two can't correlate based on your logic.

And per the CDC, the number of alcohol related deaths (not just drunk driving) is about 140K.
In 2020, 11,600 were killed in alcohol related driving accidents. Up 14% from 2019.

Seems to me that alcohol is a bigger problem than guns in this country if we are trying to prevent a death.

I'd wager the number of responsible gun owners greatly outweighs the number of responsible consumers of alcohol. All you have to do is go to any gathering, serving alcohol, and you will see a lot of people hop in their cars.
Fewer people die in alcohol related car accidents than would have without laws against it. Arguing otherwise is stupid. We've come a long way in 50 years.
We need new laws and enforcement to stop guns from being the main cause of children's deaths at the very least.
Do you want to help solve this problem or battle strawmen?

Responsible owners have to step up and take responsibility for helping to stop the killing.
Stop fighting strawmen.
We need doable ideas, not casting blame and doubt.
If you don't want to do something, any excuse will do.

Some say the only solution is voting. I say let's talk about solutions, then vote.

The first step is upholding CURRENT law/s.

Until then, nothing new needs to or should be discussed.

We have current gun laws in the books that are not being carried out. We are releasing murderers from prison. We are releasing violent criminals and rapists from prison,

If we can't adhere to our current laws what good does it do to try something new. We don't have the courage to keep murderers in jail. It's ridiculous to discuss anything further.

Fewer people die in alcohol related car accidents than would have without laws against it. Arguing otherwise is stupid. We've come a long way in 50 years.
We need new laws and enforcement to stop guns from being the main cause of children's deaths at the very least.
It's not a strawman. Do you want to help stop 140K deaths a year? All preventable deaths are tragic. Yet, we have this current narrative that gun deaths, are the most terrible deaths of all (and they might be in some cases). Alcohol, tobacco, drugs,... 41000 deaths due to second hand smoke, per the CDC. I don't see politicians or the MSM clamoring to outlaw tobacco, alcohol (again) or taking to the streets to stop drug abuse.

If you want to stop or reduce gun deaths, why not all the other preventable deaths too when there are clearly other measures we cant take?

What you don't realize, is that the MSM and Politicians are using this argument to create division. What does the division do, create votes. Politicians and the MSM rely on emotional based tactics to create this division and you're taking the bait, hook, line and sinker.

Oh, and you do know that "Children" are ages up to 17. This also includes the inner city gun deaths committed by those same kids and the urban culture where the majority of mass shootings occur. You want to reduce gun crime in this country, be tougher on criminals that use them. Keep them off the streets for a very long time. If they murder with a gun, the death penalty or life, I'll let the state decide. We have a human crime problem where a specific race is committing the majority of the gun crimes in this country. But people like you ignore the data, ignore the facts. Y

Last edited:
And you want evidence of children being involved in shootings, here you go. 4 teens, and one 16 year old.

The great city of Chicago, where criminals are set free so they can vote for the same politicians that let them go.

346024905_257076176828926_6283886256818007585_n.jpg

Forum List

Back