Yikes, US Pres Breaking Records for False & Misleading Statements

Fact checkers are reporting that the US President is breaking records for promoting false and misleading statements. By early August he had promoted over 1,000 provable tidbits of these false and misleading statements, averaging 5 per day. No President in American history can compare to that record of false and misleading statements. Not even LBJ and Nixon come close and they lied like crazy about the Vietnam War.

How the heck can a rational person have trust in a person who lies so much?
Fact checkers are liars.
No, it is you 'Conservatives' that are the liars. The treasonous fat senile old fart has never made a speech without major lies in it. He is certifiable. And should be in an asylum, not the White House.

No one lied more than the Hussein, so we know the article is a biased hit piece.
Trump has lied far more than anyone else, including Obama. That is provable and you can not show otherwise.
Feel free to list all these "lies" President Trump has told.
OK

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.) JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.) JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.) JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.) JAN. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.) JAN. 25 “You had millions of people that now aren't insured anymore.” (The real number is less than 1 million, according to the Urban Institute.) JAN. 25 “So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.) JAN. 26 “We've taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn't vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don't know anything about them and you have no papers? How do you vet them? You can't.”(Vetting lasts up to two years.) JAN. 26 “I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.” (Most of the cuts were already planned.) JAN. 28 “The coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost has been so false and angry that the Times actually apologized to its dwindling subscribers and readers.” (It never apologized.)

And many, many more. Post would be too long if I listed them all, but they are listed at the site. The porcine bastard is a pathological liar. And, of course, he has added many more, at the rate of five a day, since that site was put up.

No one lied more than the Hussein, so we know the article is a biased hit piece.
Trump has lied far more than anyone else, including Obama. That is provable and you can not show otherwise.
What the snowflakes don't understand is that disagreeing with a liberal doesn't make something a lie.
The one who does not understand what a lie is is you. It is simple really. When someone tells you a falsehood and something untrue, they are lying.

Do you believe trump when he tells you he won the election by the biggest margins in recent history? If you do, can you prove it by posting the Electoral College votes for the two Obama elections and the Bush 43 elections. These are just numbers, but they are numbers officially certified by the Electoral College.
good enough for me.
XOhwW48KRAkxHx8zvh6XjE2LfcqXveTY1nfNTOhSJVSHwHruQBe2PeVDh5L4W03Ci74dt5SS7OwOK0bWnFOgzBOMMSAmvxmwuGaI-vQMxes3_fnR_hsVTuIrxKAp9RWXm5biDX4j

What the snowflakes don't understand is that disagreeing with a liberal doesn't make something a lie.
The one who does not understand what a lie is is you. It is simple really. When someone tells you a falsehood and something untrue, they are lying.

Do you believe trump when he tells you he won the election by the biggest margins in recent history? If you do, can you prove it by posting the Electoral College votes for the two Obama elections and the Bush 43 elections. These are just numbers, but they are numbers officially certified by the Electoral College.
good enough for me.
XOhwW48KRAkxHx8zvh6XjE2LfcqXveTY1nfNTOhSJVSHwHruQBe2PeVDh5L4W03Ci74dt5SS7OwOK0bWnFOgzBOMMSAmvxmwuGaI-vQMxes3_fnR_hsVTuIrxKAp9RWXm5biDX4j
You are easy to fool. The blue places are where huge populations live. The big red blotches are where cattle, wheat and corn fields, wildlife and trees live. Much of it includes desert lands and barely productive grass lands.
Your map is a sort of lie in itself.

good enough for me.
You are easy to fool. The blue places are where huge populations live. The big red blotches are where cattle, wheat and corn fields, wildlife and trees live. Much of it includes desert lands and barely productive grass lands.
The blue splotches are where Welfare recipients congregate taking their handouts. The red spots are where productive members of society live.

OK

JAN. 21 “I wasn't a fan of Iraq. I didn't want to go into Iraq.” (He was for an invasion before he was against it.) JAN. 21 “A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.) JAN. 23 “Between 3 million and 5 million illegal votes caused me to lose the popular vote.” (There's no evidence of illegal voting.) JAN. 25 “Now, the audience was the biggest ever. But this crowd was massive. Look how far back it goes. This crowd was massive.” (Official aerial photos show Obama's 2009 inauguration was much more heavily attended.) JAN. 25 “Take a look at the Pew reports (which show voter fraud.)” (The report never mentioned voter fraud.) JAN. 25 “You had millions of people that now aren't insured anymore.” (The real number is less than 1 million, according to the Urban Institute.) JAN. 25 “So, look, when President Obama was there two weeks ago making a speech, very nice speech. Two people were shot and killed during his speech. You can't have that.” (There were no gun homicide victims in Chicago that day.) JAN. 26 “We've taken in tens of thousands of people. We know nothing about them. They can say they vet them. They didn't vet them. They have no papers. How can you vet somebody when you don't know anything about them and you have no papers? How do you vet them? You can't.”(Vetting lasts up to two years.) JAN. 26 “I cut off hundreds of millions of dollars off one particular plane, hundreds of millions of dollars in a short period of time. It wasn't like I spent, like, weeks, hours, less than hours, and many, many hundreds of millions of dollars. And the plane's going to be better.” (Most of the cuts were already planned.) JAN. 28 “The coverage about me in the @nytimes and the @washingtonpost has been so false and angry that the Times actually apologized to its dwindling subscribers and readers.” (It never apologized.)

And many, many more. Post would be too long if I listed them all, but they are listed at the site. The porcine bastard is a pathological liar. And, of course, he has added many more, at the rate of five a day, since that site was put up.

LOL, what a bunch of horse shit.

Your first "lie" right out of the gate has been debunked and proved untrue with video.
He clearly states he thought we should wait for the UN, and that the economy is a bigger problem than Iraq:

It has been proven there was mass voter fraud in CA, as many precincts had over 100% of registered voters that were eligible.
Nearly a dozen Calif. counties had more registered voters than eligible voters in 2016 election
Voter machines give more votes than tallied, and nearly all of them were for Clinton. Mass voter fraud in Detroit nearly gave Clinton Michigan: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...cords-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Your last "lie":
New York Times apology:
“Did Donald Trump's sheer unconventionality lead us and other news outlets to underestimate his support among American voters?”
“As we reflect on this week's momentous result, and the months of reporting and polling that preceded it, we aim to rededicate ourselves to the fundamental mission of Times journalism”

OK

LOL, what a bunch of horse shit.

Your first "lie" right out of the gate has been debunked and proved untrue with video.
He clearly states he thought we should wait for the UN, and that the economy is a bigger problem than Iraq:

It has been proven there was mass voter fraud in CA, as many precincts had over 100% of registered voters that were eligible.
Nearly a dozen Calif. counties had more registered voters than eligible voters in 2016 election
Voter machines give more votes than tallied, and nearly all of them were for Clinton. Mass voter fraud in Detroit nearly gave Clinton Michigan: http://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...cords-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

Your last "lie":
New York Times apology:
“Did Donald Trump's sheer unconventionality lead us and other news outlets to underestimate his support among American voters?”
“As we reflect on this week's momentous result, and the months of reporting and polling that preceded it, we aim to rededicate ourselves to the fundamental mission of Times journalism”

Your video, the one you claim debunks, does nothing of the sort. Trump gives no evidence that he has changed his position from his 2002 interview supporting the war. He offers some reservations, but everyone was offering "reservations". Your claim is false. You are using a falsehood to cover a falsehood.
Your other claims are just as shady and inaccurate.

good enough for me.
The blue areas are where the crime is a drain on society. The red areas control the energy, food and and other resources. So fuck your collective

Sorry, but I've personally seen plenty of examples where the "fact checkers" on various networks and publications misrepresent the statement that they're "fact checking" in order to make it true or false, as serves the political interests of their parent publication. I'm not going to throw a blanket statement out there like, "they're lying about Trump", and I'm not going to say that I haven't spotted plenty of bullshit coming out of the President's mouth since he started his campaign two years back, but I don't believe their aggregate numbers on his false statements for one fucking second! I'd have to be shown, case by case, the statements, the alleged proof that each one is false, and the actual footage of the statement in question to be certain that he actually said the thing that they're "fact checking". Just because someone refers to themselves as a neutral arbiter of truth doesn't make their word gospel. In fact, in my mind, identifying yourself as such is akin to starting every sentence with, "trust me". It ought to make one MORE suspicious of the organization in question, not less.

Fact checkers are reporting that the US President is breaking records for promoting false and misleading statements. By early August he had promoted over 1,000 provable tidbits of these false and misleading statements, averaging 5 per day. No President in American history can compare to that record of false and misleading statements. Not even LBJ and Nixon come close and they lied like crazy about the Vietnam War.

Even Trump can't light a match to the Anti-Trump media in false or misleading statements.

'
Sorry, but I've personally seen plenty of examples where the "fact checkers" on various networks and publications misrepresent the statement that they're "fact checking" in order to make it true or false, as serves the political interests of their parent publication. I'm not going to throw a blanket statement out there like, "they're lying about Trump", and I'm not going to say that I haven't spotted plenty of bullshit coming out of the President's mouth since he started his campaign two years back, but I don't believe their aggregate numbers on his false statements for one fucking second! I'd have to be shown, case by case, the statements, the alleged proof that each one is false, and the actual footage of the statement in question to be certain that he actually said the thing that they're "fact checking". Just because someone refers to themselves as a neutral arbiter of truth doesn't make their word gospel. In fact, in my mind, identifying yourself as such is akin to starting every sentence with, "trust me". It ought to make one MORE suspicious of the organization in question, not less.
Funny how the lies he is accused to have told by the fact checkers rarely get challenged. His defenders just make a statement the way you have made.
I will say it again. I have posted some of the biggest proven lies trump has told. So far, no one is able to provide a defense of denial that the lies were lies that he told.
The thousand lies story came from the Washington Post and can be found on the same google page as other fact checking sites. If those articles and sites are so inaccurate it should be easy to pull some lies from the list and challenge them. One person tried but the attempt turned out to be a failure. His own link debunked his claims or relied on opinions and speculations from partisan blog sites

More fake news, Donald Trump is the goodest president to ever be president ever!

Are you referring to the previous administration?

More fake news, Donald Trump is the goodest president to ever be president ever!
You know, there are folks, the cult, that will take your sarcasm serious.

You know, there are folks, the cult, that will take your sarcasm serious.

You see that's what makes it so fun. I know I know, I should not toy with the mentally challenged, but with cases like this exceptions need to be made.

Are you referring to the previous administration?
No, I am referring to the trump administration. My sources are everyone except for the brainwashed cult of partisans and morons,

Forum List

Back