Yikes, that's a bad day for George P Bush

So the kid spurns his family by selling his soul to Trump, and then Trump endorses his opponent.

Ouch!

E7Q4KrfX0AER90x
enjoy your TRUMP orgasm, shit stain

... the Phillips/Andover schools, the safe spaces for the halfwit children of the Rich And Famous where graduation is guaranteed to them as well as admission to Harvard and Yale, .....
It's one school, dope, and none of that crap is true. YOU couldn't qualify academically to gain acceptance to that high school TODAY.

George P Bush is an anomaly.

He has the Bush name but not the charisma that used to belong to that name in Texas

Part of the reason for that is because George W Bush was such a disappointing president to the conservative base

or as W put it once, you can fool us once but we wont be fooled again

Plus, George P is viewed as an outsider since his branch of the family comes from Florida instead of Texas

Finally, P is half Mexican with liberal views on immigration that make him very suspicious to native Texan whites

While at the same time he’s not accepted as a true Latino by native Texan hispanics either
"you can fool us once but we wont be fooled again"

Oh no....you can fooled more than once.....you can be fooled a multitude of times.......as long as your fragile feels are coddled; mostly anyone can come along and fool you.....

Yeah, I hadn't thought of that. It's always a game
Naturally your hatred for trump leads you to believe that P is sincere and not just playing the voters fools

I bet you never thought of that either

So the kid spurns his family by selling his soul to Trump, and then Trump endorses his opponent.

Ouch!

E7Q4KrfX0AER90x
That's actually a good thing. I would much rather have Ken Paxton. He has his flaws, but he is actually doing the job of the AG.

I can't trust any Bush to do his fucking job, and I went to the school with GHW Bush's name on it, with his presidential library attached.

Fake video.
No, the video is real, but the actual dialog, which is difficult to hear due to the noise from a helicopter, was...

reporter: “Does immigration need to be in reconciliation?A pathway for citizenship?”

Biden: [unintelligible] must be what?

reporter: Reconciliation. A pathway for citizenship.

While it's difficult to make out exactly what he said, the reporter heard what he asked which is why she repeated her question.

Forum List

Back