Yet another made-up Hate Crime

These leftist only give a shit about Asians when they can use them to promote their evil whitey narrative

It's hardly made-up, when the president was stigmatizing Asians by calling Covid-19 the "Wuhan flu". His demagoguery on the subject gave a signal to the less evolved that being angry and taking action was OK. It's similar to the speeches he gave that led to 1/6, so much of what happened is on his head. He gave license to the worst of us. Then to top if off with an another massive instance of hypocrisy, the same elements are carrying water for the Chinese on the Alaska meeting.
They know this. Buyt they have a lot to deny. They know who is attacking these people, and they know why.

Their hero gives them license to lie all they want.

Yeah, it's black people who have been doing the majority of the attacking all throughout the "asian hate crime" hysteria up until this latest event which finally provided the white dude you've been longing for.
Sure it has, Trumpster.

You can tell at a glance, this guy is the quintessential trump supporter.

How about this one?
1616274670299.png

White supremacist!
1616275298790.png

He was just an innocent jogger out passing MAGA flyers!
1616275357048.png

No photo available of the perpetrator thanks to San Francisco police's new policy "that seeks to combat racial bias" but the name Jorge Devis-Milton sure does have a certain Trump supporter feel to it.

I could go on and on but I've provided plenty of evidence to prove that conservative white men are on a rampage against asian people.

It's hardly made-up, when the president was stigmatizing Asians by calling Covid-19 the "Wuhan flu". His demagoguery on the subject gave a signal to the less evolved that being angry and taking action was OK. It's similar to the speeches he gave that led to 1/6, so much of what happened is on his head. He gave license to the worst of us. Then to top if off with an another massive instance of hypocrisy, the same elements are carrying water for the Chinese on the Alaska meeting.
They know this. Buyt they have a lot to deny. They know who is attacking these people, and they know why.

Yeah, it's black people who have been doing the majority of the attacking all throughout the "asian hate crime" hysteria up until this latest event which finally provided the white dude you've been longing for.
Sure it has, Trumpster.

Do you think this guy is a trump supporter?
View attachment 470250

How about this one?
View attachment 470252

White supremacist?
View attachment 470260

He was just an innocent jogger!
View attachment 470262

No photo available of the perpetrator thanks to San Francisco police's new policy "that seeks to combat racial bias" but the name Jorge Devis-Milton sure does have a certain ethnic feel to it.

I could go on and on but I've provided plenty of evidence to prove that conservative white men are on a rampage against asian people.

Whatever all that is -- I don't care enough to go through it -- I don't know.

It doesn't appear to have anything to do with my post, though. What a shock.

Sure it has, Trumpster.

View attachment 470250

How about this one?
View attachment 470252

White supremacist?
View attachment 470260

View attachment 470262

No photo available of the perpetrator thanks to San Francisco police's new policy "that seeks to combat racial bias" but the name Jorge Devis-Milton sure does have a certain ethnic feel to it.

"They know who is attacking these people, and they know why." is what you said.
I just showed you who is attacking these people and they don't look the type to vote for Trump. So why should we get all the blame?

Sure it has, Trumpster.

View attachment 470250

How about this one?
View attachment 470252

White supremacist?
View attachment 470260

View attachment 470262

I just showed you who is attacking these people and they don't look the type to vote for Trump. So why should we get all the blame?

One video changes the whole thing, despite all the reports?

Sure, okay.

Sure it has, Trumpster.

View attachment 470250

How about this one?
View attachment 470252

White supremacist?
View attachment 470260

View attachment 470262

Sure, okay.

One video? I posted FIVE different incidents gleaned from googling details of crimes from a CNN report on "asian hate epidemic". Two of them resulted in fatal injuries and you say you don't care.

Sure it has, Trumpster.

View attachment 470250

How about this one?
View attachment 470252

White supremacist?
View attachment 470260

View attachment 470262

Sure, okay.

One video? I posted FIVE different incidents gleaned from googling details of crimes a CNN report on "asian hate epidemic". Two of them resulted in fatal injuries and you say you don't care.

You're choosing to ignore a great deal. You're also trying to deflect.

That's fine with me. You're a Trumpster and you have to do what you have to do.

Sure it has, Trumpster.

View attachment 470250

How about this one?
View attachment 470252

White supremacist?
View attachment 470260

View attachment 470262

Sure, okay.

One video? I posted FIVE different incidents gleaned from googling details of crimes a CNN report on "asian hate epidemic". Two of them resulted in fatal injuries and you say you don't care.

What am I ignoring? The vast majority of the stuff the media has been calling Asian hate crimes were perpetrated by black people, in urban areas, where democrats are in control. And its nothing new, just random violence typical of inner city life. It doesn't matter what color you are, if you own a shop or ride public transportation or even just walk down the street in these places you might be subject to random violence.

Sure it has, Trumpster.

View attachment 470250

How about this one?
View attachment 470252

White supremacist?
View attachment 470260

View attachment 470262

Sure, okay.

What am I ignoring? The vast majority of the stuff the media has been calling Asian hate crimes were perpetrated by black people, in urban areas, where democrats are in control. And its nothing new, just random violence typical of inner city life. It doesn't matter what color you are, if you own a shop or ride public transportation or even just walk down the street in these places you might be subject to random violence.

"Vast majority"? Link please.

Sure it has, Trumpster.

View attachment 470250

How about this one?
View attachment 470252

White supremacist?
View attachment 470260

View attachment 470262

Sure, okay.

"Vast majority"? Link please.

I would love to provide definitive statistics but nobody wants to do that anymore if it makes black people look bad.

What I can say with certainty is that most of the attacks that have been getting media attention since Covid were perpetrated by black people. You would know this too if you cared enough to read the stories.

Forum List

Back