Yet another made-up Hate Crime

The President has done his Leftist duty by flitting out to Atlanta to scold Americans about the phony surge in anti-Asian hate crimes, based on a horrific crime that from all indications had nothing to do with anti-Asian hate, but rather the self-loathing perpetrator's desire to "punish" the local prostitution community.

From every indication, anti-Asian hate crimes are on the rise, but the actual numbers are positively microscopic when compared to anti-Black and anti-Jewish hate crimes, and furthermore, the majority of anti-Asian hate crimes are inflicted by African Americans. One might recall that during one of the more riotous periods in our recent history, the exalted "Reverend" Al Sharpton directed his hate toward Korean grocers in New York, for having the audacity to build successful businesses in Black neighborhoods.

Is it any wonder that Chinese representatives in Alaska used just this sort of destructive, empty-headed anti-American rhetoric - spoken by Americans, no less, like "President" Harris - to mock us for our duplicity?
Here are some stats on interracial crime to ponder.
Race and Crime: Who Attacks Whom? - American Renaissance (amren.com)
View attachment 470124
View attachment 470125
View attachment 470127
View attachment 470128
View attachment 470129
From the stats it appears that the race preference for criminals is including White criminals is White victims.
It also appears that Whites commit the least rate of interracial crimes.
As usual the Democrat Party and Press are pushing a false narrative and fanning the flames of racial hatred on purpose.
The Left always has to lie to survive politically.

The President has done his Leftist duty by flitting out to Atlanta to scold Americans about the phony surge in anti-Asian hate crimes, based on a horrific crime that from all indications had nothing to do with anti-Asian hate, but rather the self-loathing perpetrator's desire to "punish" the local prostitution community.

From every indication, anti-Asian hate crimes are on the rise, but the actual numbers are positively microscopic when compared to anti-Black and anti-Jewish hate crimes, and furthermore, the majority of anti-Asian hate crimes are inflicted by African Americans. One might recall that during one of the more riotous periods in our recent history, the exalted "Reverend" Al Sharpton directed his hate toward Korean grocers in New York, for having the audacity to build successful businesses in Black neighborhoods.

Is it any wonder that Chinese representatives in Alaska used just this sort of destructive, empty-headed anti-American rhetoric - spoken by Americans, no less, like "President" Harris - to mock us for our duplicity?
Vice President Harris's comments are welcome, for sure and are hardly anti-American. They are anti-hate. The majority of Asian anti-hate crimes are inflicted by Trump supporters, who are riled by Trump's anti-Chinese rhetoric as he essentially encouraged their outrageous behavior, as he did on Jan 6. Trump should speak up and condemn this behavior, but no because he likes it.
We deserved the mocking by the Chinese, and I find Sharpton to be a repulsive, 2 faced individual (Tawana Brawley comes to mind).
Leave Tawana Brawley ouf of this. Because There are a whole lot of other cases where Sharpton has been right about in his advocacy. Besides the NYPD have done terrible things to blacks and other people of color.

Here are some stats on interracial crime to ponder.
Race and Crime: Who Attacks Whom? - American Renaissance (amren.com)
View attachment 470124
View attachment 470125
View attachment 470127
View attachment 470128
View attachment 470129
From the stats it appears that the race preference for criminals is including White criminals is White victims.
It also appears that Whites commit the least rate of interracial crimes.
As usual the Democrat Party and Press are pushing a false narrative and fanning the flames of racial hatred on purpose.
The Left always has to lie to survive politically.
Interracial crime amounts to a very small portion of total crimes. Whites are five-six times more likely to be attacked and killed by another white person, but racists such as yourself want to make an issue out of the smaller number. TNobody is pushing a false anything. Those like you lie about this so you can continue being racists.

Vice President Harris's comments are welcome, for sure and are hardly anti-American. They are anti-hate. The majority of Asian anti-hate crimes are inflicted by Trump supporters, who are riled by Trump's anti-Chinese rhetoric as he essentially encouraged their outrageous behavior, as he did on Jan 6. Trump should speak up and condemn this behavior, but no because he likes it.
We deserved the mocking by the Chinese, and I find Sharpton to be a repulsive, 2 faced individual (Tawana Brawley comes to mind).
Leave Tawana Brawley ouf of this. Because There are a whole lot of other cases where Sharpton has been right about in his advocacy. Besides the NYPD have done terrible things to blacks and other people of color.
I am not referring to the police and I am referring to Sharpton, who is a known white
person hater. In his little mind, we are guilty no matter what actually transpired.
I am aware that there are some very guilty police. However, I will not judge without proof. Many of the people who complain about the police, have challenged their authority and are treated accordingly. An overreaction by some police? Absolutely.
Police have to make a judgment about an item that appears to be a firearm
since their lives are at stake. If they make the wrong call, they may be shot or worse. Oh, as an avid MSNBC viewer, I wish they would get that phony Sharpton guy off the air.

I am not referring to the police and I am referring to Sharpton, who is a known white
person hater. In his little mind, we are guilty no matter what actually transpired.
I am aware that there are some very guilty police. However, I will not judge without proof. Many of the people who complain about the police, have challenged their authority and are treated accordingly. An overreaction by some police? Absolutely.
since their lives are at stake. If they make the wrong call, they may be shot or worse. Oh, as an avid MSNBC viewer, I wish they would get that phony Sharpton guy off the air.
Sharpton is not a white person hater. Police have lied about their lives being in jeopardy and/or whether a person had a gun. It used to be that a gun had to be pulled on police before they use deadly force, now they can kill you if they think they see a gun.

What I have found as a black adult is that whites are quick to tell us how we hate whites because we oppose whites who are racists. Sharpton has a TV show and is called in regularly to hold panel discussions with whites in a white owned company. You don't see Minister Farrakhan doing that, so maybe you might want to consider that when you make such comments about blacks such as Sharpton.

It's hardly made-up, when the president was stigmatizing Asians by calling Covid-19 the "Wuhan flu". His demagoguery on the subject gave a signal to the less evolved that being angry and taking action was OK. It's similar to the speeches he gave that led to 1/6, so much of what happened is on his head. He gave license to the worst of us. Then to top if off with an another massive instance of hypocrisy, the same elements are carrying water for the Chinese on the Alaska meeting.
They know this. Buyt they have a lot to deny. They know who is attacking these people, and they know why.

Their hero gives them license to lie all they want.

Yeah, it's black people who have been doing the majority of the attacking all throughout the "asian hate crime" hysteria up until this latest event which finally provided the white dude you've been longing for.

Sharpton is not a white person hater. Police have lied about their lives being in jeopardy and/or whether a person had a gun. It used to be that a gun had to be pulled on police before they use deadly force, now they can kill you if they think they see a gun.

What I have found as a black adult is that whites are quick to tell us how we hate whites because we oppose whites who are racists. Sharpton has a TV show and is called in regularly to hold panel discussions with whites in a white owned company. You don't see Minister Farrakhan doing that, so maybe you might want to consider that when you make such comments about blacks such as Sharpton.
Sharpton is a joke. A former FBI snitch and an virulent anti-Semite.

'The media needs to tell the truth,'' said John Michels, brother of Paul Andre Michels, a 54-year-old security systems company owner who was servicing a client at the time of the shootings. ''And it really angers me that I have a dead brother, in a crime, and they’re talking about race. If it were me … I am very angry at these morons in the media.''

It's hardly made-up, when the president was stigmatizing Asians by calling Covid-19 the "Wuhan flu". His demagoguery on the subject gave a signal to the less evolved that being angry and taking action was OK. It's similar to the speeches he gave that led to 1/6, so much of what happened is on his head. He gave license to the worst of us. Then to top if off with an another massive instance of hypocrisy, the same elements are carrying water for the Chinese on the Alaska meeting.
They know this. Buyt they have a lot to deny. They know who is attacking these people, and they know why.

Yeah, it's black people who have been doing the majority of the attacking all throughout the "asian hate crime" hysteria up until this latest event which finally provided the white dude you've been longing for.
Sure it has, Trumpster.

Sure it has, Trumpster.
It has. You are just spreading lies like a good little hater. No one expects anything else from you.

Sure it has, Trumpster.
It has. You are just spreading lies like a good little hater. No one expects anything else from you.
Sure thing, Trumpster!

Sure it has, Trumpster.
Sure thing, Trumpster!
All you got hater?

Sure it has, Trumpster.
Sure thing, Trumpster!
All you got hater?
For mindless, obedient Trumpsters, yes.

Sure it has, Trumpster.

Same as the massage parlor shooting, there was no evidence the earlier attacks (perpetrated by blacks) which made the news had a racial motive either. But that didn't stop the media from pretending that it was all the fault of "trumpsters".

As if random violence is not bad enough, we have to make it even worse by lying about why it happens.

Sure it has, Trumpster.
Sure thing, Trumpster!
All you got hater?
Mindless? Coming from you, a slave to the narrative, is just wasting your lying time.

Sure it has, Trumpster.
Sure thing, Trumpster!
All you got hater?
Mindless? Coming from you, a slave to the narrative, is just wasting your lying time.
Okie dokie!

“This story’s coverage is proof, it seems to me, that American journalists have officially abandoned the habit of attempting any kind of ‘objectivity’ in reporting these stories. We are now in the enlightened social justice world of ‘moral clarity’ and ‘narrative-shaping,'” writes Andrew Sullivan.

The Chinese have a special name for idiots who think like this.

Forum List

Back