Yet Another Fake Hate Crime

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The list keeps growing.

The racist note reportedly left on the door of a Kansas State student was actually put there by the student himself, University officials said Thursday.

Campus police began investigating the note Monday after the student posted a picture of it on the door frame of his home at Jardine Apartments. The note read, “Beware n***ers live here! Knock at your own risk.”

Investigators say the student admitted making the sign and hanging it.

The school says they will handle the situation “in accordance with applicable disciplinary procedures.” Officials did not define what that entailed.

Prior to the police determining the note was a hoax, Jeff Morris, K-State’s Vice President of Communication and Marketing, said acts like this are unacceptable and not tolerated at the University.

“We’re rallying behind the students to make sure they know their supported and apart of the K-State family,” Morris said. “At this time we don’t know who did this, or why, or what their motivations were, and we don’t want to speculate until we finish the investigation.”

Police had contacted other residents in the complex during the investigation and no other notes were found.

Racist note on K-State apartment door was a hoax

It's okay for blacks to call themselves the N-Word.

Or is it?
They did it in prison a 1000 times a day, but if a honkey did it, instant firing. Saw it happen.
The warden actually asked me what I thought about it and i told her that if they fired him they were clearly discriminating against him. Not very popular after that. Screw that bitch she got hers.
I can understand the warden's position. She can't really do anything about black prisoners calling each other n*****, but she had to CYA with the prison guard. Wonder if she would fire a black prison guard for using the N-word?
I understood her position too. PC. And I doubt she would have fired a black. She was terrified of them. We had these black women working there that hated whites and made it clear she did. No problemo.

The list keeps growing.

The racist note reportedly left on the door of a Kansas State student was actually put there by the student himself, University officials said Thursday.

Campus police began investigating the note Monday after the student posted a picture of it on the door frame of his home at Jardine Apartments. The note read, “Beware n***ers live here! Knock at your own risk.”

The school says they will handle the situation “in accordance with applicable disciplinary procedures.” Officials did not define what that entailed.

Prior to the police determining the note was a hoax, Jeff Morris, K-State’s Vice President of Communication and Marketing, said acts like this are unacceptable and not tolerated at the University.

“We’re rallying behind the students to make sure they know their supported and apart of the K-State family,” Morris said. “At this time we don’t know who did this, or why, or what their motivations were, and we don’t want to speculate until we finish the investigation.”

Police had contacted other residents in the complex during the investigation and no other notes were found.

You know it's funny how you guys go looking for reasons to deny white racism but I grew up in the town where KSU is located and there is plenty of white racism there.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #SOLUTIONS

Referring to a prison warden, miketx wrote, "She was terrified of them. We had these black women working there that hated whites and made it clear she did."

Sadly, these are the same apparent unbalanced, HATE EMBRACING women Tupac alludes to in his
T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* concept"

T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E. - "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur

“We need more people who care; you know what I’m saying? We need more women, mothers, fathers, we need more of that…” ~Tupac Shakur, American urban story-TRUTH-teller

THE INFANCY OF HATE_TUPAC.jpg

obama bitches hoes.jpg
Peace.

The list keeps growing.

You know it's funny how you guys go looking for reasons to deny white racism but I grew up in the town where KSU is located and there is plenty of white racism there.

so? I live in a town where there is plenty of black racism. Where do
you see an effort to "go looking for reasons to deny white racism"?

The list keeps growing.

Right here in this thread

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

The list keeps growing.

"For second time in two years, racist slur at Kansas State was a hoax, police say" By Jason Tidd November 08, 2018 04:50 PM

For second time in two years, racist slur at Kansas State was a hoax, police say

Jason Tidd wrote, "Photos posted to Twitter the same day by user @WholsBrodrick show a piece of paper clipped to a door frame with writing that reads “Beware N****** Live Here!!! Knock at Your Own Risk.”"

"The Manhattan Mercury and the K-State student newspaper, the Collegian, reported that Broderick Burse tweeted the photos. Burse is listed as a sophomore in mass communications on the university’s website."

Broderick Burse_s.jpg
K-State Student Broderick Burse

"What's A Black Man Without His Paranoia?"

"Mental illness in Black Communities" Published on Nov 10, 2010 www.dawsondenise.com

___
"How Black Community's Ignorance of Mental Illness Almost Killed Me
" ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

___
"How black Women sabotage their sons," ~Law of Polaris -North Star-

"BLACK MOTHERS CORRUPTING THEIR DAUGHTER'S" ~LadyMocha

pro black HATE.jpg

_tupac burke harris AWARENESS.png

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

The list keeps growing.

Right here in this thread

I missed it. Who DENIED white racism? Why do you deny black racism?

Forum List

Back