Yet another Biden feat: spending bill agreement reached

Hey you keep voting GOP and the expensive shit holes that they send the US army and the Veterans they ignore when they come home injured or sick.
You support the guys that wanted to ignore the burn pit victims...

So when you call me a fool... Don't worry, cause what you consider smart I find foolish..
/——-/ democRATs run Congress and Dementia Joe decides where they go. So how the F**k can you blame Republicans? Oh wait, you’re a Libtard Moonbat.

Are you insane? You guys whine about the detail in there so I give you a really well written summary and one page fact sheets. None of you read that easy document. Now you want to review the text. Google it Nostradumbass.
So it isn’t available. Glad you admit you are full of shit.

/——-/ democRATs run Congress and Dementia Joe decides where they go. So how the F**k can you blame Republicans? Oh wait, you’re a Libtard Moonbat.
I linked the Republican praise for the budget. You need it again?

And this bill is more than 3.4 times more pages than the Stand.
Have you seen the font? It’s about 900 pages of regular font and margins.
42A2A535-11A7-4927-A27F-90D17FC02DB2.jpeg

They already are. Welcome to Biden's America, where eggs are over $5/dozen. :eusa_think:

Not long ago (while Trump was president) they were just .67 cents a dozen.

Bacon, beef, everything has gone up exponentionally with Biden.
By the way… Biden isn’t causing egg prices to rise….

Billions to secure borders all over the globe….ZERO to secure our southern border.

I swear Citygator, CowboyTed and RightWinger and all similar are the most brilliant forum imposters ever.

These fakes are the lifeblood of this forum and keep it hyper active (with enraged Rightwingers) and busy with counter arguments.
Imagine how dead this place would be without them. Brilliant !
There is no way any real, non brain dead humans would post the off the wall, obviously ridiculous, troll shit they constantly post.

The people behind this forum are clever as hell.
The suckers who fall for it day in and day out......not so much. :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back