Yes, Virginia. There is a Q-Anon

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

And yes Virginia, it's very much deep state. But, it's not really Anon; it's very much public and out in the open. So, don't use the word Anon, but if you want to refer to us as "Q," well, that's OK.

The "Q" is composed of American patriots, progressives, retired generals from the armed forces, people of color, scientists, suburban women (Trump calls them "housewives") and freedom loving peoples all over the globe. Our deep state mission is the complete and thorough removal of Trump from office by whatever means possible (legal of course.) We will vote in massive numbers this fall, not in person at the polls, but by mail-in ballots in order to protect ourselves from the great pandemic that Trump permitted to run amok.

Yes, Virginia. We despise Trump and work actively against him and his nefarious agenda.

What is Q Anon?.....somebody is hitting the sauce a bit early this morning....or maybe the OP is posting from China after an all nighter....

What is Q Anon?.....somebody is hitting the sauce a bit early this morning....or maybe the OP is posting from China after an all nighter....

That is the woman republican's voted in office in Georgia. She is in a republican stronghold.

And yes Virginia, it's very much deep state. But, it's not really Anon; it's very much public and out in the open. So, don't use the word Anon, but if you want to refer to us as "Q," well, that's OK.

The "Q" is composed of American patriots, progressives, retired generals from the armed forces, people of color, scientists, suburban women (Trump calls them "housewives") and freedom loving peoples all over the globe. Our deep state mission is the complete and thorough removal of Trump from office by whatever means possible (legal of course.) We will vote in massive numbers this fall, not in person at the polls, but by mail-in ballots in order to protect ourselves from the great pandemic that Trump permitted to run amok.

Yes, Virginia. We despise Trump and work actively against him and his nefarious agenda.
Leave the satire to the experts....

Like me....

Remember the "I Am Not A Witch" lady?? ...and republicans quickly had to play damage control...
_006.gop.0(134).jpg

I think she needs to give her campaign another shot, except this time..with some Q

Forum List

Back