Yes, that IS Ashley Biden's Diary ... GROSS!!!

Because you members of Alt-Right Nation conjured it up as a political battering ram.
Sexual abuse and trafficking of children has gone on for years...and you didn't give one shit about it....until your media masters
got you thinking it's around every corner and that gay and trans people are the primary purveyors of it.

You're a lemming. Your mind is Play-Doh. Easily molded. :)

Because you members of Alt-Right Nation conjured it up as a political battering ram.
Sexual abuse and trafficking of children has gone on for years...and you didn't give one shit about it....until your media masters
got you thinking it's around every corner and that gay and trans people are the primary purveyors of it.

I didn't know you could stack shit that high, but you do an admirable job.

I'm not a member of any alt-right anything.

Child abuse has been an issue I've cared about my entire life and I won't pretend it doesn't exist if it's a person on the right committing it.

Unlike flakes like you.

You are the lemming, and your brain is molded.

Anything else you wish to be wrong about?

Reach. Reach. Keeping reaching. You might get there someday. It's all coming apart for you, isn't it?
Must be frightening...to know that no one but you true believers think this is something to get excited about.
Kinda makes you people freaks..doesn't it? :)
Keep defending an incestuous pervert. Maybe Jack Smith can make incest legal when he is done with Trump.

I didn't know you could stack shit that high, but you do an admirable job.

I'm not a member of any alt-right anything.

Child abuse has been an issue I've cared about my entire life and I won't pretend it doesn't exist if it's a person on the right committing it.

Unlike flakes like you.

You are the lemming, and your brain is molded.

Anything else you wish to be wrong about?
If you could stack shit that high, you'd still need a ladder and a thinking cap to get on top of it.
Nobody's saying it doesn't exist, lemming. It has since the beginning of time. We're saying you didn't care about it deeply until your masters made you see it around every dark corner.

I'll wait for about 2 weeks until you idiots come up with your next outrage-of-the-moment.
And we'll do it all over again. :)

If you could stack shit that high, you'd still need a ladder and a thinking cap to get on top of it.
Nobody's saying it doesn't exist, lemming. It has since the beginning of time. We're saying you didn't care about it deeply until your masters made you see it around every dark corner.

I'll wait for about 2 weeks until you idiots come up with your next outrage-of-the-moment.
And we'll do it all over again. :)

You're an idiot and a liar.

What you've said is completely wrong.

What a shocker.

Not.

Just because you think something, doesn't make it real.

I could say you have a bit of jackass dna and that you hee haw in your sleep.

I'm sure he does.
I doubt it. But only the intellectually honest will acknowledge it if it doesn't fit the narrative he/she wants to defend.

Edit after the member responded with his post #47:
JackOfNoTrades said:
No one cares....except maybe you people.
Sucks to be screaming in the middle of an empty room, huh?

marvin martian : You may be right. He may be absolutely okay with it.

Last edited:

What a shocker.

Not.

They deeply believe in the reality all of their delusions.

That'll be fixed when we get them all back where they belong, in mental institutions, heavily drugged.

What a shocker.

Not.

You still haven't presented me with any evidence that says you cared about child abuse and trafficking before your media masters spoon fed it to you..repeatedly.
Color me shocked.

Okay. You're on record as not caring whether somebody is sexually improper with their kids. But it isn't an empty room. A lot of us do care.
And you're on the record as being full of shit. Never said anything of the sort. And I'm not saying you don't care. I'm saying you didn't care until your media masters pointed you in the direction of people whose lifestyles you don't agree with as being the primary purveyors of your outrage-of-the-moment.

Reach. Reach. Keeping reaching. You might get there someday. It's all coming apart for you, isn't it?
Must be frightening...to know that no one but you true believers think this is something to get excited about.
Kinda makes you people freaks..doesn't it? :)

I know you don't. That's what makes you a lemming.
On your own head be it.

Not only did he rape his own daughter...he raped all of his children, including forcing Hunter to rape Jill Biden...

In fact, there is video of Biden raping at least 454 different children....but the Deep State is covering up the evidence....but soon, Trump will reveal all...

That's a tenet of the orange sexual abuser cult.

It should be moved to Trash.

Oh? What type of person does what's going on here?

bidenbadt2.gif

Denial of what happens in this clip in 3...2..1..

That's not something a grown man should ever do to a little girl.

bidenbadt2.gif

That's not something a grown man should ever do to a little girl.
He is evil....and anyone who voted for him is also evil and rapes children

bidenbadt2.gif

I'd ask about how many times are you gonna post this shit?

Honestly, you people are the BOTTOM of the barrel. But I'm sure you'll find a way to dig a new bottom. :)

You still haven't presented me with any evidence that says you cared about child abuse and trafficking before your media masters spoon fed it to you..repeatedly.
Color me shocked.

Are you out of your stupid mind?

I'm on record all over this board, railing against all manner of child abuse.

Starting with the first abuse- abortion.

No. I absolutely won't waste my time looking up links, pages or posts.

Especially for a POS liar such as yourself.

Forum List

Back