YES!!! Right-wingers rush stage and disrupt Shakespear - Trump killing play!!

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
This absolutely made my night. The Shakespeare play in Central Park, which is directed by Jew, Tony Kushner got a much needed and unexpected surprise. During the play, right-wingers disrupted the play and rushed the stage. This is beautiful. It's about time the right-wing throws out this "we're above that" shit and starts to fight the left using their own tactics. Standing whistling ovation to those who disrupted this hate play. Let this be just the beginning!!!

BOOM!! Protesters INTERRUPT Trump Assassination Play – RUSH STAGE — Screaming “Goebbels Would Be Proud!” (VIDEO)

This absolutely made my night. The Shakespeare play in Central Park, which is directed by Jew, Tony Kushner got a much needed and unexpected surprise. During the play, right-wingers disrupted the play and rushed the stage. This is beautiful. It's about time the right-wing throws out this "we're above that" shit and starts to fight the left using their own tactics. Standing whistling ovation to those who disrupted this hate play. Let this be just the beginning!!!

BOOM!! Protesters INTERRUPT Trump Assassination Play – RUSH STAGE — Screaming “Goebbels Would Be Proud!” (VIDEO)
which is directed by Jew, Tony Kushner

your better

Shakespeare was a Jew?

AND -- it's on.. You better take interviews and blood samples of the folks who rushed the stage. You wouldn't sleep tonight if ANY OF THEM were Jewish --- would ya? :fu:

If these people weren't there to watch the play why were they there?

To deny other people their 1st amendment rights with violence. Funny how some of the cons react here with 'it's on' as if some great uprising is happening. Those who were there to disrupt a play and deny paying patrons their money's worth will be duly charged and punished.

And nothing else, ahhhh.

Not surprised to see the not-very-bright #RussianWrs not get Shakespeare.....and resort to a temper tantrum.

Alright, I'm ignorant. When did Shakespeare write about Trump?
Ah...so you've never been to a Shakespeare play....I bet you think they are always in period costumes.

This might have been even more appropriate:

Not surprised to see the not-very-bright #RussianWrs not get Shakespeare.....and resort to a temper tantrum.

Alright, I'm ignorant. When did Shakespeare write about Trump?

"To be, or not to be a liberal. That is the question."

Say Batman fan, check this out. I'm the kid in the striped shirt. West and my cousin were engaged, but never married.
19149406_451827035177024_5003650169095159096_n.jpg

Forum List

Back