Yes, pedophiles can be homosexual.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
In fact, homosexuality is more represented among pedophiles than it is in the general population:

"This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually."

In other words, a higher incidence of pedophilia occurs in the homosexual population.

It is what it is.

The proportions of heterosexual and homos... [J Sex Marital Ther. 1992] - PubMed - NCBI

That's the US National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health.

Study by K. Freund & RJ Watson, the Department of Behavioural Sexology, Canada.

In 1992. So this has been known for a while.

Also, some interesting information about birth order and homosexual/bisexual pedophilia....

"...(57 heterosexual pedophiles, 68 homosexual pedophiles, and 45 bisexual pedophiles) of these men had sufficient sibling information to be included in the analyses. The results indicated that homosexual-bisexual pedophiles had a later birth order than heterosexual pedophiles and that this effect was primarily the result of the homosexual-bisexual group being born later among their brothers."

Interesting, no?

Pedophilia, sexual orientation, and birth o... [J Abnorm Psychol. 1997] - PubMed - NCBI

Last edited:
" Homosexual males who preferred physically mature partners responded no more to male children than heterosexual males who preferred physically mature partners responded to female children. Although heterosexual males showed a (slight) erotic aversion to the male stimuli, and homosexual males did not show an aversion to the female stimuli, this difference was minimal."

JSTOR: The Journal of Sex Research, Vol. 26, No. 1 (Feb., 1989), pp. 107-117

In fact, homosexuality is more represented among homosexuals than it is in the general population:

"This suggests that the resulting proportion of true pedophiles among persons with a homosexual erotic development is greater than that in persons who develop heterosexually."

In other words, a higher incidence of pedophilia occurs in the homosexual population.

It is what it is.

The proportions of heterosexual and homos... [J Sex Marital Ther. 1992] - PubMed - NCBI

Study by K. Freund & RJ Watson, the Department of Behavioural Sexology, Canada.

In 1992. So this has been known for a while.

Also, some interesting information about birth order and homosexual/bisexual pedophilia....

"...(57 heterosexual pedophiles, 68 homosexual pedophiles, and 45 bisexual pedophiles) of these men had sufficient sibling information to be included in the analyses. The results indicated that homosexual-bisexual pedophiles had a later birth order than heterosexual pedophiles and that this effect was primarily the result of the homosexual-bisexual group being born later among their brothers."

Interesting, no?

Pedophilia, sexual orientation, and birth o... [J Abnorm Psychol. 1997] - PubMed - NCBI

A study consisting of 170 people?

You are an idiot.

I enjoy how you can't realize that you appear to hate homosexuality more than you hate pedophilia, as if there is some universal law that requires homosexuality as a prerequisite to becoming a pedophile.

This is why many here think you're insane.

In fact, homosexuality is more represented among homosexuals than it is in the general population:

i just couldnt get beyond the first statement????

I enjoy how you can't realize that you appear to hate homosexuality more than you hate pedophilia, as if there is some universal law that requires homosexuality as a prerequisite to becoming a pedophile.

This is why many here think you're insane.

I'm just passing on the studies. Take it up with them.

Now be sure to focus on minutia and straw men, so you don't have to be burdened with thinking.

You object to the facts, I take it...nothing new there.

You object to the facts, I take it...nothing new there.

I haven't been presented with anything but results of studies based on small numbers of people that aren't remotely conclusive to any of the bull you try to disseminate.

I'll just hang around and wait to see if you can explain how my first comment is wrong.

In fact, homosexuality is more represented among pedophiles than it is in the general population:

It is what it is.

Let's go with another part of the abstract:
This, of course, would not indicate that androphilic males have a greater propensity to offend against children.

And I never said they did. I'm just challenging the silly notion that sexuality of pedophiles isn't important.

It is important, and obviously, it's not the same among pedophiles as it is among the general population.

And I never said they did. I'm just challenging the silly notion that sexuality of pedophiles isn't important.

It is important, and obviously, it's not the same among pedophiles as it is among the general population.

If you had findings that could conclude anything it'd be important, but you really don't.

Forum List

Back