Yes, illegal immigrants can register to vote.

I used to live on NJ. I now live on NY

Both states require ID to register and both states state that you need to be a citizen to register.

Show me a state that does differently
Actually they go further than that. They make the illegals sign a paper that they are a citizen. HA HA. Oh well, we all know that illegal aliens are 100% scrupulously careful to do everything perfectly legal, right ? o_O

EARTH TO ANYONE THIKING ILLEGAL ALIENS DONT VOTE: IAs have plenty of ID, short of citizenship proof, which no state requires. Hence, IAs have no barrier to voting and have been voting by the millions, in federal elections for 70 years.

If they were unable to vote, Biden wouldn't be hauling them in here at the rate of 2-3 Million/year. 😐

Last edited:
Investigation after investigation, audit after audit, lawsuit after lawsuit.

Nothing.
Moot point. Also false. Since proof of citizenship is not being required (in a single one f the 50 states), there really is no way for election officials to determine that illegals are voting. So audits wouldn't show anything, and lawsuits ? WHAT lawsuits " I haven't heard of any and you haven't shown any,

Investigating illegal alien voting is one of the easiest things anybody can do. All you need do is talk to them (in Spanish). Illegal aliens are among the most loudmouth and bragging people on earth (especially after 3 beers) I've spoken to hundreds of them over the past 50 years, in Florida, California, and in Mexico. The list of illegal things that these guys do is incredible. Voting is just one among more than a dozen.

Last edited:
Actually they go further than that. They make the illegals sign a paper that they are a citizen. HA HA. Oh well, we all know that illegal aliens are 100% scrupulously careful to do everything perfectly legal, right ? o_O

EARTH TO ANYONE THIKING ILLEGAL ALIENS DONT VOTE: IAs have plenty of ID, short of citizenship proof, which no state requires. Hence, IAs have no barrier to voting and have been voting by the millions, in federal elections for 70 years.

If they were unable to vote, Biden wouldn't be hauling them in here at the rate of 2-3 Million/year. 😐
Total bullshit

Really? Show us this paper they make illegals sign
Why ? You don't believe it. If not, why not ? It sounds like reasonable (albiet naive) thing to do. And I think everybody signs that they are a citizen, don't they ? Isn't that standard ? See the requirement below the map, relating to Non-Strict voting without ID. (solid colored states)

Also, I'm not sitting in an election hall right now, so how would I have something like that handy ? :rolleyes:

1716341125539.png

Last edited:
Why ? You don't believe it. If not, why not ? It sounds like reasonable (albiet naive) thing to do. And I think everybody signs that they are a citizen, don't they ? Isn't that standard ? See the requirement below the map, relating to Non-Strict voting without ID. (solid colored states)

Also, I'm not sitting in an election hall right now, so how would I have something like that handy ? :rolleyes:

View attachment 950226
I'd like to challenge pknopp's rating of "FakeNews" on Post # 109, and tell us exactly what he thinks is "fake" about that post.

It's a total waste of time to argue with you poor losers. Trump lost in 2020. Period.
We were talking about illegal aliens signing a paper that they are citizens.
I have no idea what YOU're talking (or rambling) about.

It's a known reality................once again you smacks will do anything to stay in power.
It`s also a known reality that the GOP has lost the popular vote in 7 of the last 8 elections. Could it be that most Americans just don`t like that party and most of the things it stands for? You`ll never lose the racists and the gun fondlers but maybe it`s a good time for the GOP to reach out and try to appeal to normal people with a sense of decency that know right from wrong.

Forum List

Back