Yer Halloween costume

Dammit.

I was invited to a Halloween party with a bunch of people I am friends with. The problem is, I don't do costumes and for this party a costume is required. My friend that is hosting the party has said he will deny entrance to anybody not in a costume.

I wonder if I can get away with this idea of mine.......

I'll dress in normal clothes and tell them, "I'm dressed like a serial killer, they look like everybody else". If I'm denied entrance I'll pull out a notepad and say, "You are now on my list.", as I write down his name.

My alternate idea is to go buy a costume for a 5 year old kid (spider-man or something like that). Obviously, I can't fit into something like that, so I would rip the seams out and safety-pin the front pieces of the costume to front of my clothes and the back pieces to the back of my clothes. Then I'd tell everybody that my parents would never buy me a costume when I was a kid, so I'm finally living the dream.

Options;

1) Go as you are and tell the host that you are already in costume...they just don't really know you very well.

2) Put a pony tail in your chest hair and claim to be Lady Gaga,

3) Dress as a male electric outlet plug and hope that the only female outlet plug at the party is cute.

4) Cover yourself with water balloons and enjoy the laughs when people ask what you are, and you tell them that some moron on the internet told you this was a great idea.
Can I just air balloons?
I don't want some "less than moronic person than I" to pop water balloons and make me soaking wet.

I'm not a dresser upper either.
I once got a whole bunch of old keys and painted some white and some black.
Then I strung them together and wore them like a pair of bandoliers and a belt.
I told them I was a piano.

Dammit.

I was invited to a Halloween party with a bunch of people I am friends with. The problem is, I don't do costumes and for this party a costume is required. My friend that is hosting the party has said he will deny entrance to anybody not in a costume.

I'll dress in normal clothes and tell them, "I'm dressed like a serial killer, they look like everybody else". If I'm denied entrance I'll pull out a notepad and say, "You are now on my list.", as I write down his name.

My alternate idea is to go buy a costume for a 5 year old kid (spider-man or something like that). Obviously, I can't fit into something like that, so I would rip the seams out and safety-pin the front pieces of the costume to front of my clothes and the back pieces to the back of my clothes. Then I'd tell everybody that my parents would never buy me a costume when I was a kid, so I'm finally living the dream.

Options;

1) Go as you are and tell the host that you are already in costume...they just don't really know you very well.

2) Put a pony tail in your chest hair and claim to be Lady Gaga,

3) Dress as a male electric outlet plug and hope that the only female outlet plug at the party is cute.

4) Cover yourself with water balloons and enjoy the laughs when people ask what you are, and you tell them that some moron on the internet told you this was a great idea.
Can I just air balloons?
I don't want some "less than moronic person than I" to pop water balloons and make me soaking wet.

Sort of depends how close you want to get to other people at this party. You could try whipped cream as a compromise.

Dammit.

jeans and a black turtleneck... go as steve jobs.

But how do I look dead in that outfit?

Who said you had to look dead? Just.... steve jobs. The new iBackfromthedead model.

Dammit.

then again that could work.... get some cheerios and string them on some floss... and make a few necklaces. ..... and every so often.. smash one.

Cereal killer. :lol:

That might work.
Can I include Lucky Charms?
That way, I could be a charming cereal killer. :)

yep... cereal is cereal.

I'm not a dresser upper either.
I once got a whole bunch of old keys and painted some white and some black.
Then I strung them together and wore them like a pair of bandoliers and a belt.
I told them I was a piano.

Yer not a piano?
I'm so confused. :confused:

That might work.
Can I include Lucky Charms?
That way, I could be a charming cereal killer. :)

yep... cereal is cereal.

C'mon, tell the truth, you know I'm charming.

Charmin?

Halloween-733968.jpg

Forum List

Back