Yer Halloween costume

Go Au natural?
Bring a speedo for guests that may be offended. ;)

Dammit.

I was invited to a Halloween party with a bunch of people I am friends with. The problem is, I don't do costumes and for this party a costume is required. My friend that is hosting the party has said he will deny entrance to anybody not in a costume.

I wonder if I can get away with this idea of mine.......

I'll dress in normal clothes and tell them, "I'm dressed like a serial killer, they look like everybody else". If I'm denied entrance I'll pull out a notepad and say, "You are now on my list.", as I write down his name.

My alternate idea is to go buy a costume for a 5 year old kid (spider-man or something like that). Obviously, I can't fit into something like that, so I would rip the seams out and safety-pin the front pieces of the costume to front of my clothes and the back pieces to the back of my clothes. Then I'd tell everybody that my parents would never buy me a costume when I was a kid, so I'm finally living the dream.

Yeah, I stopped dressing up for Halloween when I was like Ten-teen as well..

I'd show up dressed as usual and then say "I'm me." :lol:

That be a good joke no???..

Show up as a businessman wall street broker.... Suit and tie and all.

Imagine that :lol:

Imagine someone asking you "what the hell are you" then you can say "I'm the boogyman from Wall Street" :lol::lol::lol:

Go as a sheet.

That costume requires that you put a sheet over your head.

I think you can manage that, can't you?

Dammit.

I was invited to a Halloween party with a bunch of people I am friends with. The problem is, I don't do costumes and for this party a costume is required. My friend that is hosting the party has said he will deny entrance to anybody not in a costume.

I'll dress in normal clothes and tell them, "I'm dressed like a serial killer, they look like everybody else". If I'm denied entrance I'll pull out a notepad and say, "You are now on my list.", as I write down his name.

My alternate idea is to go buy a costume for a 5 year old kid (spider-man or something like that). Obviously, I can't fit into something like that, so I would rip the seams out and safety-pin the front pieces of the costume to front of my clothes and the back pieces to the back of my clothes. Then I'd tell everybody that my parents would never buy me a costume when I was a kid, so I'm finally living the dream.

Your user name says Mountain Man - go as a Mountain Man, just buy a cheap wig and beard.

Dammit.

Your user name says Mountain Man - go as a Mountain Man, just buy a cheap wig and beard.

I could use the same costume next year and say I am a homeless person.

Dammit.

This is Dexter and he's wearing his kill shirt/outfit. Don a pair of black leather gloves and you're good to go. A brown Henley shirt should be easy to find.

040810_dexter_shirt_2.jpg

Forum List

Back