Yep....the shooter had allahu ahkbar on his website....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Democrats will immediately go into denial mode now over their Party's inspired violence.

Commies on his t-shirt, allahu ahkbar on his website.......alleged membership in the democrat party.....

This story goes away in 3.....2.....1.....

Progressives are the most violent people on the planet second only to Muslims... fact

Progressives are the most violent people on the planet second only to Muslims... fact

really, lying loon?

white christian supremacists have committed more acts of terrorism in this country since 9/11 than muslims.

try again.

the delusions your ilk pretend are real are mind-boggling.
Lol
Progressives commit the most mass shootings...

really, lying loon?

white christian supremacists have committed more acts of terrorism in this country since 9/11 than muslims.

try again.

Neo-fascist loons are already in denial mode, posting rubbish; no surprise here.

really, lying loon?

try again.

Neo-fascist loons are already in denial mode, posting rubbish; no surprise here.
Guns%2BHammers.jpg

really, lying loon?

try again.

Guns%2BHammers.jpg

Jillian is one of the neo-fascist loons I'm referring to , in case you misread my views on the matter.

really, lying loon?

try again.

Guns%2BHammers.jpg

Jillian is one of the neo-fascist loons I'm referring to , in case you misread my views on the matter.

only to a delusional wackjob.

really, lying loon?

try again.

Hmmmm? I haven't seen white, black or Hispanic christians attack political opponents at rallys with bicycle chains or throw balloons at their adversaries filled with urine...........go pound sand, you disgusting excuse for a human being.

really, lying loon?

try again.

Lol

Last I checked, EVERY serial killer mass school shooter in recent memory turned out to be left leaning, democratic, or an Obama supporter or their family and home environment was. I suppose now we can add Trump hater, Resistance follower and the like. NONE of them are upstanding, moral conservatives with an NRA membership.

really, lying loon?

try again.

Lol

Last I checked, EVERY serial killer mass school shooter in recent memory turned out to be left leaning, democratic, or an Obama supporter or their family and home environment was. I suppose now we can add Trump hater, Resistance follower and the like. NONE of them are upstanding, moral conservatives with an NRA membership.
Progressives love to resort to violence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back