Yep, it's escalating

No he did not. He said he was glad to be back home. He never said he was born in Kenya with the exception of a fucking joke he told at the correspondents dinner. Given that was the home of his father and part of hid family , he can claim that as home without actually being born there. What you say did not happen..

If you can see through that ,why can't you see the same thing misrepresented about Trump?

Because there is nothing misrepresented about Trump. Trump ain't new to the game bud. He/s been out there for almost 50 years and he has a record.

Yes the media has misquoted him , misinterpreted him and out right lied about him.

The media hasn't got a damned thing to do with this. We read his tweets, we hear him speak.
The media has everything to do with it.
They lead people like you around by the nose.

Nope, I hear what Trump says for myself.

And so it begins...

It began when Trump started making dog whistle claims about Obama's birth certificate.
I don't think you even know what that means.
Besides.....Hillary brought up Obama's BC first, not Trump.

No Hillary did not.
/----/ In 2008, the fact-checking website Factcheck.org said the idea of “birtherism” could originally be traced to Clinton’s diehard supporters, as it became clear she was going to lose the nomination. Letting her minions do the dirty work kept hildabeast at arms length but her campaign pushed it.

Yes a de hard Clinton supporter who was not given permission from Hillary nor was he central to the campaign. He did not work on campaign staff. So Hillary had nothing to do with this. Hw campaign did not push it. But I guess that's good enough excuse for you loons even as Trump spent 5 years pushing the lie himself.
/----/ Wink wink nod nod - pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. And we know how hard hildabeast condemned the story... bwhahahaha

Yes he does say that.
You didn't watch them.

No he did not. He said he was glad to be back home. He never said he was born in Kenya with the exception of a fucking joke he told at the correspondents dinner. Given that was the home of his father and part of hid family , he can claim that as home without actually being born there. What you say did not happen..

If you can see through that ,why can't you see the same thing misrepresented about Trump?

Because there is nothing misrepresented about Trump. Trump ain't new to the game bud. He/s been out there for almost 50 years and he has a record.

Yes the media has misquoted him , misinterpreted him and out right lied about him.

The media hasn't got a damned thing to do with this. We read his tweets, we hear him speak.

All misinterpreted and or misrepresented.
It other words it's called guessing at what he really means because the lefties haven't heard conservatives voices for almost 40 plus years, kept silent through bully tactics and lies.

And so it begins...

It began when Trump started making dog whistle claims about Obama's birth certificate.

No Hillary did not.
/----/ In 2008, the fact-checking website Factcheck.org said the idea of “birtherism” could originally be traced to Clinton’s diehard supporters, as it became clear she was going to lose the nomination. Letting her minions do the dirty work kept hildabeast at arms length but her campaign pushed it.

Yes a de hard Clinton supporter who was not given permission from Hillary nor was he central to the campaign. He did not work on campaign staff. So Hillary had nothing to do with this. Hw campaign did not push it. But I guess that's good enough excuse for you loons even as Trump spent 5 years pushing the lie himself.
/----/ BTW how do you know what hildabeast did or didn't approve in private meetings?

It other words it's called guessing at what he really means because the lefties haven't heard conservatives voices for almost 40 plus years, kept silent through bully tactics and lies.

I guess the words that come out of his own mouth are misrepresentations. And your last sentence shows that you are insane.

No Hillary did not.

/----/ BTW how do you know what hildabeast did or didn't approve in private meetings?

It's documented the guy did not work for the Clinton campaign.

BTW, you are here making claims of what her minions did, so how do you know?

Our first 9-10 Presidents owned slaves, yeah including Washington. FDR held innocent Japanese in captivity and stole their assets. Many Indian leaders, pillaged and raped sovereign nations. JFK was a womanizer, and MLK was a serial adulterer. There is no shortage of monuments to be torn down for consistency sake and save face, as they erase history and country to please the liberal elite.

The confederacy was an insurgency that lost. They lost. The statues were built mostly in the 50-60's as a protest to integration. They need to come down. I know certainly you aren't comparing womanizing to genocide and slavery are ya?

really? the "monuments" are NEWLY IMPOSED things specifically done by racist, proslavery pigs merely some 60 years ago? ------in the midst of the civil rights era as
a kind of racist reaction? I DID NOT KNOW-------can you support that assertion?

I didn't have time to go through this list, some were in the 50 and 60's but looks like majority long before, again didn't click on everyone, just too many. I was surprised many in non Confederate states.

List of monuments and memorials of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia

No Hillary did not.

/----/ I just posted the link. Get your Google fixed.

No Hillary did not.

Fact-Checking Trump's Claim Clinton Started 'Birther' Movement

Our first 9-10 Presidents owned slaves, yeah including Washington. FDR held innocent Japanese in captivity and stole their assets. Many Indian leaders, pillaged and raped sovereign nations. JFK was a womanizer, and MLK was a serial adulterer. There is no shortage of monuments to be torn down for consistency sake and save face, as they erase history and country to please the liberal elite.

The confederacy was an insurgency that lost. They lost. The statues were built mostly in the 50-60's as a protest to integration. They need to come down. I know certainly you aren't comparing womanizing to genocide and slavery are ya?

really? the "monuments" are NEWLY IMPOSED things specifically done by racist, proslavery pigs merely some 60 years ago? ------in the midst of the civil rights era as
a kind of racist reaction? I DID NOT KNOW-------can you support that assertion?

I didn't have time to go through this list, some were in the 50 and 60's but looks like majority long before, again didn't click on everyone, just too many. I was surprised many in non Confederate states.

List of monuments and memorials of the Confederate States of America - Wikipedia

And they all need to come down.

Looks like Trump has his hands full. We do as well.

The latest tactic brought to you by the liberal elite: Demonstrators Pull Down Confederate Monument in Durham

This is what politics have become. The Republicans are unscrupulous and the Democrats are unscrupulous and all that matters is that you get one over on the other team in this ridiculous political combat.

Nothing will change. When your side does it you'll pretend it's legitimate, when the other side does it you'll pretend it's the worst thing that's every happen to mankind. There's not going to be any acknowledgement of the hypocrisy that's going on, the ridiculous nature of both sides. But anyone who wants to change the system to stop this will be told that the system is, some how, fine and dandy and doesn't need changing.

Get back to me when Right wing protesters disrupt left wing demonstrations en masse. So far the only initial violence is coming from the Left. Usually the right wing "response" to a lefty protest is some guy in a MAGA hat recording the lefties, and the lefties assaulting him/her.

I guess the words that comes out of is own mouth are misrepresentations. Ad your last sentence shows that you are insane.

No it's actual encounters with the left and how they do things since the late sixties onward.
You are the one unable to see through it.
If you think both Bushes were conservative you have been lied to.
Bush Sr. was just as much a one world government as the left is.

ABC claims that it was Hillary's campaign that brought it up first.....not Hillary.
Total BS.
If it was her campaign...it was Hillary.
The media claims that Trump is responsible for what a 20 year old racist did in Charlottesville this weekend but Hillary can't be blamed for what her campaign staffers did.
Mkay....

The claim was rated false. OK? It did not happen. OK?

The claim was rated false. OK? It did not happen. OK?
/----/ it clearly states a hildabeast campaign worker spread it. I remember hearing about it and thought Obama is finished.

And so it begins...

What the fuck would that have to do with race?

Are you claiming that no-one would want to confirm Duhbummer's Birth Certificate if he was White, had a publisher and others claiming he was born in Kenya and indeed lived outside the U.S. for most if not all of his childhood, etc?

His race doesn't have jack shit to do with any of that.

There were 43 other presidents before him all white no questions asked. John McCain was not born here in America and ran with no one questioning his citizenship. It had everything to do with race.
Obviously McCain was never qualified for president...

He was certainly never qualified to choose a vice presidential running mate.

I guess the words that comes out of is own mouth are misrepresentations. Ad your last sentence shows that you are insane.

No it's actual encounters with the left and how they do things since the late sixties onward.
You are the one unable to see through it.
If you think both Bushes were conservative you have been lied to.
Bush Sr. was just as much a one world government as the left is.

You have a problem with the left because they are for racial equality.

I see just fine.

ABC claims that it was Hillary's campaign that brought it up first.....not Hillary.
Total BS.
If it was her campaign...it was Hillary.
The media claims that Trump is responsible for what a 20 year old racist did in Charlottesville this weekend but Hillary can't be blamed for what her campaign staffers did.
Mkay....

There is no record that Clinton herself or anyone within her campaign ever advanced the charge that Obama was not born in the United States. A review by our fellow fact-checkers at Factcheck.org reported that no journalist who investigated this ever found a connection to anyone in the Clinton organization.

Clinton, herself, answered this very accusation after Trump's tweet during an interview with CNN’s Don Lemon. Lemon asked Clinton if she started smear campaigns that Obama was born outside the United States.

"That is – no. That is so ludicrous, Don. You know, honestly, I just believe that, first of all, it’s totally untrue, and secondly, you know, the president and I have never had any kind of confrontation like that," Clinton said. "You know, I have been blamed for nearly everything, that was a new one to me."

Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement?

There was only one birther in elections - TRUMP

Forum List

Back