YAY! STEVE BANNON INDICTED by federal grand jury!!!

& now...

THE TEXAS TRIBUNE-PROPUBLICA INVESTIGATIVE UNIT

Privately built border wall will fail, engineering report says​

The report, set to be filed in federal court this week, confirms reporting from ProPublica and The Texas Tribune that found portions of the wall were in danger of overturning if not fixed due to extensive erosion just months after it was built.

BY JEREMY SCHWARTZ AND PERLA TREVIZO, THE TEXAS TRIBUNE AND PROPUBLICA SEPT. 2, 2020
Privately built border wall will fail, engineering report says

also old news.

For fraud.

Bullshit. he was only indicted for not showing up to the Democrat's little circle jerk. He can easily pay whatever fine, do whatever time he gets, and will still be a hero when he gets out.

Big fucking deal: "Contempt of Congress." I can do worse than that. Hell, I can sit here all day and say contemptible things about those assholes...

Hey Congress! Suck my balls, you asshole faggots! Go fuck yourselves with a rusty AIDS-infected garden rake, after pleasuring yourselves with a cactus.

Now come get me, bitches. :funnyface::piss2::up_yours::smartass::cul2::21::9::dev3:

Last edited:
& now...

THE TEXAS TRIBUNE-PROPUBLICA INVESTIGATIVE UNIT

Privately built border wall will fail, engineering report says​

The report, set to be filed in federal court this week, confirms reporting from ProPublica and The Texas Tribune that found portions of the wall were in danger of overturning if not fixed due to extensive erosion just months after it was built.

BY JEREMY SCHWARTZ AND PERLA TREVIZO, THE TEXAS TRIBUNE AND PROPUBLICA SEPT. 2, 2020
Privately built border wall will fail, engineering report says

So much for Trump's big, beautiful wall.

also old news.

so what? it just shows what a pig he is. whatchu think about donny pardoning him for defrauding his supporters? oh i know - you don't care.... just like you don't care that donny ripped off 'students' of his sham university... or stole from his own charity & used it as his personal piggy bank.

RAH RAH SIS BOOM BA!

Now watch some dumbfuck mod move this to "General Discussion" like they did the last time I posted, and the post was about Trump.
If you post something in Politics, it should have something to do with Politics.

If it doesn't, it can be moved.

"When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges.
Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. "

so what? it just shows what a pig he is. whatchu think about donny pardoning him for defrauding his supporters? oh i know - you don't care.... just like you don't care that donny ripped off 'students' of his sham university... or stole from his own charity & used it as his personal piggy bank.

RAH RAH SIS BOOM BA!

I think you and surada should stop trying to derail the thread with year old news.

The OP seems to be so literally giddy about this he's about to have an orgasm....must have a serious hate-on for this guy.

Dude. check yer dates before you soil yourself. LOLOLOL

yesterday.

Bannon Indicted – Arrest Warrant Issued
Former Trump White House senior advisor and Trump campaign manager Steve Bannon has been indicted by a federal grand jury, and a warrant for his arrest has been issued. Three weeks ago the House of Representatives in a bipartisan vote referred Bannon to the DOJ, citing criminal contempt of Congress. “Prosecutors presented an indictment and […]

Forum List

Back