Yale University begins censoring hostile historic artwork

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Officials at Yale University recently censored a stone work of art on campus depicting an armed Native American and Puritan side by side, which has been described as a ā€œhostileā€ image by the Ivy League institutionā€™s alumni magazine. The stone carving was edited to cover up the Puritanā€™s musket, while the Native Americanā€™s bow was left as is, reports Yale Alumni Magazine. The decision to censor the carving was made by both head librarian Susan Gibbons and

Yale University Begins Censoring ā€˜Hostileā€™ Historic Artwork
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's just another brick in the wall.......................wake up

Officials at Yale University recently censored a stone work of art on campus depicting an armed Native American and Puritan side by side, which has been described as a ā€œhostileā€ image by the Ivy League institutionā€™s alumni magazine. The stone carving was edited to cover up the Puritanā€™s musket, while the Native Americanā€™s bow was left as is, reports Yale Alumni Magazine. The decision to censor the carving was made by both head librarian Susan Gibbons and

Hey I am impressed that you quoted Pink Floyd...

but your story only shows up in Brietbart and your End Times link... So with that said , I call it Make Believe~Bogus..

I always knew that Jackson Pollock was a white supremacist. And Whistler's mother. What's the deal with that? Couldn't he find a nice black woman?

Hey I am impressed that you quoted Pink Floyd...

but your story only shows up in Brietbart and your End Times link... So with that said , I call it Make Believe~Bogus..

Yale University censors ā€˜hostileā€™ historic artwork - The College Fix

Forum List

Back