What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

xxx Why must U.S. taxpayers give vile Planned Parenthood half a billion dollars annually?

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't like it one bit but I suppose their rationale (I'm guessing here) is that unwanted children that the states need to take care of and support and the additional welfare costs must outweigh the half a billion dollar that they pay out.

Pretty distasteful though.

Can give sluts free abortions but not give people with life-inhabiting difficulties medicine without them having to re-mortgage their houses.
Stop paying welfare and most welfare women would stop having so many kids.

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Stop paying welfare and most welfare women would stop having so many kids.
Some folk need welfare though. There's some that do genuinely need it and use it as the safety net that it's intended for.

It's the ones that abuse it and make it their life choice - remove it from each and every single of them - black, white, hill billy, hood rat, redneck - the lot of them.

People have the wrong idea about work. If you're lazy there's still jobs out there for you. Not every single job is your alarm going at 5am for a 6am start at a lumber yard or coal mine. There's a job for everyone. People need to realise that - if it means stopping their welfare until they step up and be more responsible, then so be it.

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Tax payers shouldn't be paying for someone else's personal life choices and irresponsibility. If someone has a child because they weren't responsible it's not my job to pay for their mistake.

By that logic if I decide to drive drunk and get in a car wreck then the American tax payers should have to pay for the damages, not me. Or if I overdose on heroine the tax payers should have to pay my medical bills.

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Reaction score
Without planned parenthood there would be soooooooo many unwanted pregnancies.

Is that what Republicans want
I’m a Conservative not a Republican, but my answer is simple…

YES!!!!

I believe the number of reasons for abortion are limited to two:

1. The existence of an immediate medical circumstance where the continued pregnancy WILL (not may) cause death (not medical complication) to the mother.

2. A reasonably plausible charge of rape filed will authorities (including details) and a signed promise to testify in court if/when necessary.

A pregnancy is not something which cannot be entered into without the consent of the woman except through rape. The CHOICE to have sex is where I believe the consent to pregnancy occurs. To that end I also believe the make party in the act needs to be made financially responsible for both mother and child until the child’s eighteenth birthday. Failure to do so should result in imprisonment until such time.

sartre play

Gold Member
Reaction score
The original post is not factual. What ever papers they talk about did not come from Planned Parenthood. No one is required to like or support them. But Iie's are not ok.

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No tax dollars go to fund abortions.

But Planned Parenthood is often the only source of women's healthcare in many areas. Catching cancer early can save lives.
So, Planned Parenthood gets zero tax dollars?

I actuality, they fund their other operating budget with tax dollars and us the other funds to provide abortions. It is all accounting tricks that allow them to claim they do not use tax dollars for abortions.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List